Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

IF Check In - 11/14

1. Mrs.Someone

pomelo / 5228 posts

@FaithFertility: Yay! We've been due for some good news around here. Congrats, and thinking happy and healthy thoughts for you

2. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@faithfertility: oh, so so so happy for you! Congrats friend.

3. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@mrs. Jump rope: I'd say tomorrow you're in the tww. Opks tell you you're about to ovulate.

4. Mrs. Jump Rope

blogger / coconut / 8306 posts

@Happygal: yup, that! I shouldn't be allowed to use the internet when it's late at night! I'm pretty sure today is CD15, too... Ahh! I feel dumb.

5. Mrs. Jump Rope

I went in this morning & learned that I have two mature follicles! I forgot to ask the size & the tech didn't tell me. They're running my bloodwork to check my levels. I may not need the trigger shot.

The tech made it sound like it's up to me if we want to continue or cancel this cycle, but I'm waiting to hear back from my RE about the bloodwork results.

6. raintreebee

pear / 1531 posts

@FaithFertility: congratulations!!!

7. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@faithfertility: was your husband there when you got the phone call, or did you tell him on your own? When is your next appointment?

8. Mrs.Someone

pomelo / 5228 posts

@Mrs. Jump Rope: Yay, double the chances! I hope the bloodwork comes out good too.

9. Mrs.Someone

pomelo / 5228 posts

I just wanted to give an update after my appointment with the Perionatologist. I'm happy to report I've finally found a doctor I like! (I do love my ND too though). He seemed to care, and looked at all my bloodwork and actually seemed to think about it. It turns out I have a few other suspicious autoimmune issues that the lab didn't flag, so he is retesting all of that stuff. Also, he gave me a prescription for Lovenox, that I will start taking if the blood results come back the same or worse. I didn't even have to bring it up, yay

I liked the nurse a lot too. She told me about her niece who had several losses and finally had a healthy pregnancy with Lovenox. So she is definitely on my side.

The blood draw was a problem though (not their fault). I hadn't had much to drink, and hadn't eaten in the last few hours, so the phlebotomist at their office couldn't get anything. They sent me out with 2 bottles of water and instructions to eat something, then head to the lab. I'll get the results later next week.

How is everyone else doing?

@Happygal: you're about halfway through the TWW, right? Hows it going?

10. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@mrs.someone: that's great news! I thought about you earlier today. A friend took Lovenox and she quickly got the hang of it. I'm so glad you have a supportive new doctor to look at things from a different angle.

My TWW has been fine. It feels long. I'm ignoring any and all symptoms b/c of the prometrium. I did feel emotionally out of whack yesterday and picked a fight with my husband. It wasn't normal for me. I'm blaming it on the hormones! Thanks for asking.

11. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

P.S--I never use emoticons in regular emails, but I think the ones here are cute and I can't resist.

12. Mrs. Jump Rope

@Mrs.Someone: they're 17 and 26. My blood levels were amazeballs. LH is 103 and estradiol is 711.

Increased risk of multiples but DH is on board to give it a go!

13. Mrs.Someone

pomelo / 5228 posts

@Happygal: Ahh, what hormones do to us. My main symptoms with the P was nausea, but I was only on it after a confirmed pregnancy. I hope your mood swings mean better things

@Mrs. Jump Rope: Woo hoo! I bet Chloe would love twin siblings

14. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Happygal: I had the office leave me a message, but on my way home they called again so I HAD to answer. ....lol the minute she said hello I knew :)))), I then came home in tears DH thought it was a no, so he had the biggest grin when I said it's a yes!! I thought it was sooo sweet the nurse called back she was excited too!

My 2nd Beta is tomorrow :))) I think after that it will really confirm it to me!

15. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Mrs. Jump Rope: Yay, excited for you :)))))

16. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Happygal: I told my self the same thing too with all my symptoms :))))) BABY DUST TO YOU

17. Mrs. Jacks

blogger / pineapple / 12381 posts

@Mrs. Jump Rope: I'm excited for this month for you!

18. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Mrs.Someone: Happy to hear :))) Good luck with everything!

19. just_ju

cherry / 195 posts

@FaithFertility: so exciting! Congrats!

@Mrs.Someone: awesome to hear that your appointment went well (mostly). Hopefully the lovenox will be helpful!

I have a new update: I went in for my CD3 ultrasound today and got the all clear for our first IUI with letrozole. Follie check is on 11/27, and depending on progress, we could be doing the IUI the weekend following Thanksgiving. I'll be listening to my circle + bloom meditations and hoping that things work out!

20. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@mrs. someone: you said it right--it's good to see positive news around here! It seems to come in waves, doesn't it?

@faithfertility: that's a sweet story. I look forward to hearing how your appt. goes.

@mrs. jump rope: those are great numbers! TWW, here you come. . .

@Just_Ju: which circle + bloom do you like to listen you? I'm glad you have a plan in place!

21. just_ju

cherry / 195 posts

@Happygal: I have the pcos program and the IUI/IVF program. Both are pretty good

22. Mrs.Someone

pomelo / 5228 posts

@Happygal: Yes it does! How about your good news later this week, then mine in 2 weeks? And hopefully more than that

Lots of other news today... A friend had her baby. She is theoretically a close friend, but not as much anymore. I hope I do OK around the newborn.

Also, another good friend had surgery to remove an ovarian cyst and ended up loosing an ovary I'm so sad for her. I'm pretty sure she isn't TTC yet, but I need to tell her my story and gently tell her to not wait too long. I'm hoping shes up a visitor this week.

23. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@just_ju: Good luck with the IUI, I always feel once I got that tiem.line times flies.....the TWW however.....lol

24. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Mrs.Someone: You will be jistu fine with the infant, they are such sweet little things...I think its important to share your story with said friend, after I started being open about our journey I was surprised howmany others had it too and I wish I woukd have opened up earlier!

25. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@Mrs.Someone: My friend lost an ovary b/c of cancer. She has been surprised to easily conceive twice now! I don't know if her experience is the norm, but I hope that can be an encouragement for your friend. Enjoy new baby snuggles.

26. Mrs.Someone

pomelo / 5228 posts

@Happygal: Good to know! This friend has at least 1 other issue working against her too, but I hope she has an easy journey once shes ready.

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee