Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

IF Check In - 1/30

1. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@bhbee: I'm so sorry! That is pure hell! Keep your head high! Prayers!

2. mrs bunchy

kiwi / 533 posts

Ready for summer is what I'm ready for!!

No updates. Just 3dpo. In limbo for the next week and a half. My favorite time. NOT

3. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

@sweetiepie: I hope your first u/s with the RE turned out well.

@bluestriped bee and @faithfertility: good luck!

Update: I'm looking forward to February! I called RE's office today and the nurse said the symptoms I reported sound positive. She suggested that I call them on Monday after I complete my progesterone test this weekend. She also said that if the results look good, then I can POAS 2/8. If I don't get a BFP, then I should expect AF by 2/10.

4. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

Ughhhh I'm a mess today totally do not want to go to work :(((
    I have spotting it is not looking good :((( I'm still trying to be hopeful but I just don't think it is going to happen!

5. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@FaithFertility: I'm so sorry. What DPO are you today? Do you usually spot before your period? I hope your students end up being a welcome distraction for you today.

6. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@Mrs. Pinata: I'm excited to read more about your adoption this time around! I haven't gotten to read the blog post yet--will you continue with fertility drugs at all, or focus solely on adoption?

7. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Happygal: I do at times but I'm usually on crinone so I don't get it until I stop taking it I am 12dpo today and 11dplastiui
    I guess I'll wait for a flow if I don't get it before Sunday I'll still test.....it just sucks!!!! As we all know!

8. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Happygal: The kiddos are they are currently at P.E.!

9. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@FaithFertility: oh good. There have been times where I've been upset and just wanted to hole up at home. Getting out and doing what feels normal is usually a good thing. I reeeaalllly hope things turn around for you. This is the hardest part of the TWW for me--when you're starting to think it's not a success, but you don't have definite proof. If this cycle isn't the one, do you have plans for what you'll do next?

10. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@FaithFertility: sending good thoughts your way! I always needed some me-time on a day where spotting started. but I still hope you get good results!

11. MrsTal

clementine / 901 posts

Updates: Had my follow up appointment after my HSG today. RE was pushing for exploratory lap, which I really do not want to do. He thinks there could be possible endo or scarring. I'm not sure why, I do have factors for scarring (history of PID) but as far as endo goes I don't have any symptoms except for infertility. We opted to try option 2 which was clomid and TI for a couple months before moving to the lap. Crossing my fingers that works and I don't have to have surgery.

I'm not looking forward to February for weather reasons only they are calling for a possibility of a ton of snow next week. Other than that I am looking forward to getting more settled into my new job and rocking it out. It's been crazy since I started but in a good way, I love it.

12. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@MrsTal: do you have a family history of endo? I'm signed up for it in March, and my RE said family history alone puts me at a high risk for having it. I'm glad you're sticking with what feels right for you guys though. What is your new job?

13. MrsTal

clementine / 901 posts

@Happygal: No family history for endo at all. I think that is why I'm not comfortable moving to it just yet, not enough factors. My new job is coordinating after school programs for one of the local library branches. I've been with the library for 3 years and this was the job I wanted since I started I it so much.

14. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

@Happygal: I think I have mentioned the CA125 test to you before but having a higher than normal reading there was what eventually tipped me toward having the lap done. I wanted more than a doctors hunch make a decision. @MrsTal: might be worth asking about this if you are hesitant

15. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Happygal: thanks for the kind words! I am still spotting very light on and off so I will give it until Sunday I guess!
    If this cycle is not it, I want to do more testing to see if all is ok genetically since we had 2 chemicals and a failed IUI I just can't see continuing to do this not knowing more information.

I just want to have an answer so we can find out what we need to do....but I guess this is part of finding it!

16. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@bhbee: Thank you! Same to you!!!!!

17. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@bluestriped bee: thinking of you tomorrow! Let is know how it goes!!!!!!

18. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@MrsTal: Congratulations on your new job!

19. Mrs. Pinata

blogger / pear / 1563 posts

@Happygal: Thanks for asking! Our focus will be on adoption, but we'll do one more test in March to see where DH's hormones are. He's actually not on any drugs now, so I don't think much will be changing.
    I know we're a bit different in route to family building. Not necessarily done with trying for biological kids while pursing adoption. But, we're also really into the idea of pursuing donor embryos in the future if we don't get a miracle pregnancy since I'd still like to be pregnant at some point.

20. Shutterbug

grapefruit / 4703 posts

@bluestriped bee: good luck today!

@Mrs. Pinata: I really loved your blog post, and I'm so excited to follow along with your progress toward adopting again. How wild 3 under 2 would have been, but good on you for being able to think logically about what was right for your family... I bet the thought of an instant big family was tempting I'm sure you'll find the perfect fit soon! Good luck!

21. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@bluestriped bee: Thinking of you!

Also just checked for spotting and NONE :))) God is hearing my prayers!!!!

22. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@FaithFertility: whoo hoo! You're testing tomorrow, yes?

@bluestriped bee: good luck! Let us know how it goes.

@mrs. pinata: I hope you'll still check in with us from time to time. I like seeing you around this little corner! I'm excited to watch how your family is going to grow.

23. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Happygal: YEP :)) ABOUT TO GO BUY THOSE SUCKERS

24. BSB

hostess / wonderful apple seed / 16729 posts

@lazypanda: @FaithFertility: @Shutterbug: @Happygal: thanks guys. So DH wasn't able to do a fresh sample so we thawed one. Numbers looked good for the IUI. I'm in the TWW!

25. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

Woo @bluestriped bee: fx!!!!

26. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@bluestriped bee: Yahoooo!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!!!!!!!!

27. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@bluestriped bee: Yay TWW! May it fly by for you and end sweetly

28. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@FaithFertility: I seriously cannot wait for you to POAS tomorrow. How will I sleep tonight?!?

29. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@bluestriped bee: so excited for you!
    @FaithFertility: fingers crossed!!!!

Today's beta dropped to 7 for me. I consider this very good news and think it likely I'll see AF by Monday. I have way too much past data on ff to reference...
    Anyway, I had a big crying jag but now I'm ready to move on. Our insurance is being shitty about another iui so we're going to just do clomid and TI this cycle but I'm feeling hopeful to try the higher dose. Have an re appt coming up too to discuss whether we should switch to injectibles. Hope to straighten out insurance by then. Looks like we may move which means I don't have a lot of cycles left before having to start over with a new re.

30. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@bluestriped bee: thanks for letting us know! I'm glad it went well.

@sweetiepie: @faithfertility: I know. It's killing me. Maybe you should throw caution to the wind and test tonight?

31. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@bhbee: I'm sorry. Even though I know you sorta expected it, it's still gotta suck to get the confirmation.
    Hoping AF comes quickly and you can move on. It's good that you have the next steps lined up.

32. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Happygal: hahaha I want to but I am so scared....
    I promised I would wait so wait I will!

33. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@bhbee: I know how that is cry it out and then big girl panties on.....sounds like you have a great game plan!

34. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@SweetiePie: Thanks friend I don't know how I m going to sleep either!

35. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@FaithFertility: haha big girl panties ... IF definitely requires them! I just ordered my wondfo opks and a new box of frer so I'm ready for this cycle to start! What is your secret on waiting ... I'll be tempted to test stupid early without trigger this time.

36. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@bhbee: My secret really is I know I would be POAS every hr every day if I did not stick to a date....lol
    Also I try to give it to God!

37. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@bhbee: ah, didn't see your comment until just now. Sorry it's a rough weekend. I hope you're doing something good for your soul tonight.

38. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

Update: BFN this morning, believe me I inspected that sucker, it is crazy how that stark white one line makes you want to yell it...
    Still no AF so we shall see!

39. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@FaithFertility: shoot. I was coming here to check in on you! Those stark white sticks are the pits. Are you going to keep taking progesterone or stop?

40. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Happygal: I did not take it this cycle, RE and I decided it was kinda a waste of $$ since my blood always showed perfect levels and Crinone does not show up in b/w.....
    So if still no AF I'll retest Tuesday I guess.....
    Still holding hope!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee