Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

IF Check In - 1/30

1. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@FaithFertility: thinking of you today hope AF stays away!!

2. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@bluestriped bee: How is the TWW So happy for you that you are there!!!!!! ♥

3. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@bhbee: Thank you!

4. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@FaithFertility: Rats! Ok well here's to hoping you had a late implanter and AF stays away.

5. Mrs. Jacks

blogger / pineapple / 12381 posts

Just popping in to see some of my favorite ladies on the board. Wishing you all good luck and I'm off to read Pinata's blog post.

6. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@mrs. jacks: hi there!

@lazypanda: how are you symptoms?

@shutterbug: so you'll be going for IVF round 2 in March? Do you have tentative dates set yet?

Are you guys doing anything for the Super Bowl? I wanted to join friends, but my husband says he really wants to concentrate on the game. I have stuff to make food here and have a little party with just the two of us and our dog!

7. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

@FaithFertility: good luck! I'm looking forward to hearing your results.

@bluestripedbee: FX for a smooth 2ww.

@happygal: Thanks for asking. I feel like I'm on a roller coaster of emotions, like I'm a newbie ttc-er. I still have super sensitive nipples and boobs and had to push DH away several times b/c it hurt. I also had light pink stuff show up on my TP after my FMU yesterday and was getting super excited in the hopes that it was implantation bleeding or something to that effect. Unfortunately, I just received my progesterone test results back and its only at 1.4 so I'm pretty bummed now. I quickly emailed my RE's office and will just have to wait for a phone call or email from them tomorrow. Feeling pretty discouraged right now and would like more answers.

But, in the spirit of "practice what you preach," and some of the previous posters wrote, I have to start thinking positively again or look for the silver lining to this:

1. My 1.4 level at CD21 is so much better than my 0.4 level at CD61.

2. I have a super supportive DH who humors me when I ask if he thinks my boobs are bigger and happily obliges to check every 10 minutes if needed.

3. To be super optimistic: I can be an anomaly and maybe there's still a shot for me to get preggers if I have progesterone supplements with this cycle.

8. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@lazypanda: Positive thoughts help!!!! ill send some your way too!!!

9. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Happygal: No plans DH works tonight so I kind of am off the hook with watching the game!

I think I will crawl in bed early and watch Bad reality T.V. maybe....lol

10. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@lazypanda: those are all good points! I hope the RE calls you first things tomorrow morning. Have you ever experienced spotting like that before?

@faithfertility: don't forget the commercials and half time show! You can flip between bad reality TV and the game.

11. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Happygal: Yes, have you seen the new Budweiser commercial?!?!? With the puppy?? So stinking cute!

12. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@FaithFertility: not yet! I love dogs though, so I'm sure it's a winner. I've seen some puppy bowl action and like seeing their puppy tears.

13. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

@faithfertility: Thanks! and I concur with @happygal, Super Bowl commercials are pretty fun to watch, although I won't be tuning in this year.

@happygal: I have never experienced any of the symptoms (sore boobs and spotting) before which is why I feel like I'm a newbie ttc-er again. I've felt nauseous during my 80 day cycle (the most recent) and during this cycle (experienced twice after when I thought I O'd).

We won't be able to catch the game as we have a family dinner with DH's side of the family. Won't be too bummed about missing the game since my team didn't make it to the Super Bowl this year.

14. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

AF arrived today to end this chemical! I am so excited for a new cycle!!

we're not really into the game but we might watch a few commercials. we need to catch up on downton abbey instead . . .

15. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@bhbee: Glad to hear!!!!! Have a wonderful evening!

16. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@bhbee: good news. Day 1 feels so good when you've been waiting for it!

17. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

AF is here sad, but ready to just get going with what is next!
    Game Plan: I am going to ask for more testing to rule out genetic/immune issues as we have had 3 IUIs 2ended in CPs back to back and then this cycle...I just can't see doing another with out that information first!
    In the mean time I'm not going to let the month go to waste....
    We will try natuarally... hey crazier things have happened....with that said I will use OPKs it has been awile.any recommendations?!?!?

18. TheReelDeal

kiwi / 742 posts

@faithfertility: hugs!!! I think that's a good game plan. It's reasonable to get some testing.

19. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

We ended up not watching after a few minutes into the third quarter. Depressing game for Broncos fans!

@bhbee: cheers to a new cycle! Are you doing an upped dose of Clomid this cycle?

@FaithFertility: I'm sorry. You have such a positive spirit about it all! OPKs advice. . . buy the cheapos on Amazon. There is a little insert telling you when to start testing. I test in the afternoon. Sometimes I start to debate, "Is this a positive?" but when it is a positive, I know it pretty quickly. I try to remind myself of that when I'm tilting the sticks and looking at them from all angles.

20. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@FaithFertility: so sorry about AF. Hugs this will be my first time doing opks in a while too and I just ordered some wondfos! I would definitely try to get the repeat loss panel done - many docs will do it after 2 chemicals now. It never gave me answers but I'm glad to have some things ruled out

@Happygal: yes trying a higher dose of clomid - I remembered I need to take it at night to manage the side effects

21. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

@Faithfertility: @bhbee: maybe we'll be POAS buddies! That's a positive outlook right? AF arrived this morning for me and RE doubled my Letrozole (femara). They'll still have me go in for a CD21 progesterone test. If, I don't get a BFP after 3 medicated tries, then they'll talk about the next options.

FX for all of us. I hope everyone has a great Monday!

22. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@lazypanda: yay to us all moving forward with the next cycle!

23. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

Love this board and you ladies!!!!! On to the next!!!!!!!!

24. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@Mrs. Jacks: You are a sight for sore eyes! Miss you around here!

@bhbee: I'm glad you're starting fresh. Good luck with this next cycle. Have everything crossed for you!

@FaithFertility: Aw I'm sorry friend. That really is disappointing.
    If your doc is willing I think that some testing is a good idea - especially if it's what you need to move forward.
    You know we had chromosomal testing (karyotyping) so if it gets to that reach out.
    In the mean time, have fun trying the old fashioned way It's true, you just never know. My BFF got pregnant on her first IUI after a year of trying naturally. Unfortunately she miscarried, but then she didn't get her period again to kick off her first post-MC cycle. So she went to the doc to see if the D&C did something and it turns out that when they had sex after the miscarriage she got pregnant! Miracles do happen He always has a plan.

@lazypanda: You too?! Oh rats. Sorry lady, hope this next cycle brings you a BFP! xo

25. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@FaithFertility: I also am so grateful for this little pocket of HB! I love that it's a positive group, but I also feel very comfortable sharing when I'm feeling down. And I'm ready to start seeing some good news from this group.

26. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@LindsayInNY: Thinking of you! Hope your TWW is fast and brings a sticky baby!

27. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@SweetiePie: I agree! DH and I have been talking about a nice vaca and well I came home to him showing me our booked cruise confermation! :)))))
    Hoping some relaxing and Sun gives us a miracle!

28. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

Ahhhhh I'm getting a referral, hubs' SA was normal and tomorrow I find out if I'm getting a job offer. I have no words!!!!!

29. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@FaithFertility: whooo! Where will you be cruising?

30. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Happygal: Jamiaca and Grandcayman I'm pretty excited!

31. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@babycanuck: Wow lots going on! Good luck on all fronts and congrats on the good SA

32. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@FaithFertility: You should be excited. Those are both awesome spots! Do you scuba dive/snorkel?

33. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@babycanuck: Yay for all your good news!!! Hope your job offer went well!!!

@happygirl: We snorkle, I'm soexcited we have been to both places but over 7 yrs ago with family...so I'm excited to go as a couple

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee