Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

IF Check In - 6/12

1. Kelli_Deluxe

apricot / 288 posts

@FliegepilzHut: Thank you, friend

@Mrs. Pinata: I can post it to your wall tomorrow! I think I'm going to try it; if anything maybe it will soothe me!
    I'm starting to realize it is very common, which breaks my heart.

@bhbee: So good to see you! Thanks for popping in Stories like yours give me hope, and I appreciate it so much.
    How's everything going with you?

2. Kelli_Deluxe

apricot / 288 posts

3. Mrs. Pinata

blogger / pear / 1563 posts

@Kelli_Deluxe: oh I know. So sad. and I didn't mean to minimize your pain at all. Just wanting to encourage you with a success story. I wanted to be sure my post cam across ok.

4. mrs bunchy

kiwi / 533 posts

@Sunshine1810: hope the retrieval went well!!!!! Fx !

5. mrs bunchy

kiwi / 533 posts

@Shutterbug: congrats with getting fit !! it's a hard thing to do- but once you get started, it makes you feel wonderful.

6. mrs bunchy

kiwi / 533 posts

@Kelli_Deluxe: thinking of you! I've had 2 m/c myself. The thought of a 3rd terrifies me! I never thought. 2nd would happen. silly body!

7. mrs bunchy

kiwi / 533 posts

Just got home from Florida last night! It was a wonderful time of sitting by the beach and sipping rum runners now DH and I have parked ourselves on the couch and are watching a Payne Stewart special and gearing up for the US Open. I clearly lost the remote battle!

HSG is Wednesday! Kinda nervous- but glad that day is almost here. I have a script for doxy, but forgot when he said to take it. I will call tomorrow to check- any experiences with an abx before/after HSG ?

8. Kelli_Deluxe

apricot / 288 posts

@Mrs. Pinata: Oh gosh no! It did come across positively!

@mrs bunchy: Exactly; silly body. I think the 2nd was worse in a way bc we were so hopefully that that was it. Now we are definitely gun-shy
    I took doxy for my HSG. The script was for 4 pills and my doctor had me take 1 the day before, 1 the morning of the HSG, 1 that night, then 1 the next day. Good luck!

9. BSB

hostess / wonderful apple seed / 16729 posts

So I decided to POAS because its Father's Day and thought it would be a nice surprise. It's 10 DPO and it was

I know there's still a chance to be pregnant, but my hope for this cycle just dramatically dropped. Just going to wait for the blood draw on Thursday.

10. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@bluestriped bee: Ugh, sorry about your negative, that would have been a great gift for today!

So yeah, since it's Father's Day and all, clearly I have nothing to do. DH isn't even home right now, he's at a friend's house watching World Cup. I have no interest in it.

We did decide though, that if I don't get pregnant in July (when I'll be 34, oh what joy) we will go back to the fertility clinic here, because there is a new doctor, who has replaced my old doctor there (who I was mad at.) I have a friend who has been to see this new doc, and she said it's worth to go and talk to her. SO...! I think we will ask to do injectables again, if nothing else than to speed along this process.

FF still hasn't confirmed O, but I know I did at some point, b/c my am temps have reached the 98 degree level. So I guess I'm in the TWW, just no idea what DPO.

11. mrs bunchy

kiwi / 533 posts

@Kelli_Deluxe: I was the same way with the 2nd!!! I have a script for 4 doxy as well. I bet I'll end up taking it the way you did.

12. mrs bunchy

kiwi / 533 posts

@bluestriped bee: still early !!!

13. Mrs. Pinata

blogger / pear / 1563 posts

@bluestriped bee: Definitely still early! I think even 11 DPO is still early, so who knows what will happen in 2 days?

@TheSwissWifeStyle: It feels good to have a plan, doesn't it? I hope you get a BFP before then though!

14. Kelli_Deluxe

apricot / 288 posts

@bluestriped bee: Hugs! I echo everyone else in saying it's still early. I hope you're able to stay busy the next few days to try to keep your mind off it. Think positive!

15. Kelli_Deluxe

apricot / 288 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: Glad you have a plan! I'm a firm believe that the doctor makes the difference and I hope this new doctor helps you get to where you want to be!

16. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@Mrs. Pinata: @Kelli_Deluxe: , thanks!

17. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Kelli_Deluxe: The bulk of your testing is over, sounds like all came back clear
    Have you been tested/screeened for urea plasma? It's a rare bacteria that is dormant in males and females but can cause uterine inflamtion and m/c?

I was screened for it and ended up testing positive, they put both me and my DH on 10 days of strong antibiotics to clear it and it was that cycle I got my BFP, just a simple test like a pap, but something else to look into!

18. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@bluestriped bee: Prayers! Still so early

19. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@mrs bunchy: I believe I took them 2 days before and day of, thete was 3.....best of luck and it will be over quick!!!!!

20. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

@Sunshine1810: good luck with tomorrow's transfer!

@Kelli_Deluxe: FX for you. I'm glad you have a plan in place, but sending positive thoughts that you'll get your rainbow baby soon.

@mrs bunchy: The HSG will be here before you know it! Good luck!

@bluestriped bee: sorry about the negative. FX that its early.

@TheSwissWifeStyle: Do you think you'll just wait for AF to arrive or is there a time frame you'll think of testing on?

@FliegepilzHut: I really hope those socks will bring about additional good luck!

I caved and tested today and it was a BFN. I was also thinking that it would be nice to let DH enjoy father's day if we were pregnant. Tomorrow is my official "test" date but it doesn't look promising. I told DH that I think we should take a break from TTC-ing. He still thinks we should try but its getting progressively harder to remain hopeful. I feel that Hawaii will be a nice break for the both of us. I also booked our Yosemite trip for the end of summer as something else to look forward to. I'm tired of letting TTC control/dictate our plans. For those who have been trying for so much longer, kudos to you ladies for being able to get through this.

21. Sunshine1810

pear / 1556 posts

@lazypanda: Thank you!!! DH and I are driving up to the hotel near the hospital right now. I'm SOOO nervous! Fx for a BFP for you!!! I can understand wanting to take a break. I hate TTC dictating our plans as well. Finally during the last year (year 3) I decided not to let it dictate my decisions about plans and travel, and I am in a much better place mentally. Hang in there! HUGS!

22. Kelli_Deluxe

apricot / 288 posts

@FaithFertility: I've never even heard of that! Is that very common? I'll add it to my list to ask my doctor about; thank you!

@lazypanda: I'm sorry about your bfn I think taking some vacations sounds like the perfect way to enjoy each other and take some time "off." Hugs!

23. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@bluestriped bee: Is your current plan for 1 or 2 more IUI's (if necessary)? Fingers still crossed for you...

@TheSwissWifeStyle: Good luck to you this cycle and with the new doctor, if you wind up going...

@mrs bunchy: I hope your HSG is easy and pain-free! (Mine really was.).

@lazypanda: I'm sorry for your BFN. I think your travel schedule with DH sounds wonderful, though! You should definitely take a break or "NTNP" if you can for a couple months... IF/TTC is exhausting!!! Thank you again for the well-wishes and socks! They are going to get worn a lot during these next few weeks)!

@Sunshine1810: Oh my!!!!

24. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Kelli_Deluxe: no the bacteria is not common, but he tested me due to 2 c/p back to back it's easy so worth a shot

25. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@lazypanda: I had a forced break from meds as we waited for my laparoscopy. Just two months was a great time for my body and soul. I'm sorry you're feeling worn out, but am glad you have such great trips to look forward to!

Lots of to you all.

26. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@Happygal: Thanks! Hope you're well!

27. Sunshine1810

pear / 1556 posts

@FliegepilzHut: thanks!!

We are on our way home from transferring 2 beautiful embryos! Sticky thoughts and prayers appreciated!!!

28. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@Sunshine1810: & ! Lots of sticky thoughts coming your way!

29. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Sunshine1810: Lots of love, thoughts and prayers!

30. Sunshine1810

pear / 1556 posts

@FaithFertility: thank you!!!

31. Jenn23

persimmon / 1085 posts

@Sunshine1810: So excited for you!!! Stick, embryos, stick!!!!

32. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

@Sunshine1810: @Kelli_Deluxe: @FliegepilzHut: @Happygal: thank you for the words of encouragement. It helps hearing from everyone on here how they are coping. I feel like every time I reach out to friends IRL, while they mean well, it doesn't sound the same or I feel like my experience may sometimes be minimized.

I had pink tinged CM this morning so I'm thinking AF is on it's way. Better that I get it this week so I won't have to deal with it when I'm in Hawaii! Of course, it'd be better if AF stays away for a good nine months (with a BFP, don't want to have an anovulatory cycle).

@Sunshine1810: sticky thoughts for your embryos!

33. Kelli_Deluxe

apricot / 288 posts

@Sunshine1810: Ahhhh yay! Positive thoughts for you and those sticky embies

34. CupQuakeWalk

coconut / 8475 posts

@Sunshine1810: wishing you lots of sticky dust!

35. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@lazypanda: That's the spirit! Have a wonderful vacation!

36. PurplePumps

pomegranate / 3809 posts

We had a meeting with the RE this morning to discuss, as she likes to put it "a more aggressive approach" if we don't get a BFP soon. basically IVF. DH was actually quite intrigued by IVF and the pictures of the embryos and the sciency-ness of it all. He is on board with it, but just a little concerned with the cost. Our insurance looks like it will cover about one round and possibly a FET if we have any to freeze. It looks like I could start whenever we're ready so we have a timeline now. This Letrozole cycle, if no pregnancy, then start the paperwork for IVF, either another unmonitored Letrozole cycle or a natural cycle since we'll be away for 9 days in Aug. And if by the end of that, no BFP, we will start the IVF cycle at the end of that one. And then I guess we'll see what happens then...

37. Kelli_Deluxe

apricot / 288 posts

@PurplePumps: That's awesome that your insurance would cover it! I think that's a good timeline and plan!

38. Sunshine1810

pear / 1556 posts

Thank you so much to everyone for the prayers and the sticky thoughts!! I am trying to keep myself busy while I am waiting. I have to admit, it's hard to focus at work today. Fortunately I am on vacation all next week to spend time with the puppy!!!! They ended up getting 16 eggs, and 9 fertilized. Out of those 9 we transferred two 8-cell embryos yesterday.

@PurplePumps: Sounds like you have a real solid plan, and that's great that you have some insurance coverage! FX for you!!!

39. Shutterbug

grapefruit / 4703 posts

@Sunshine1810: congrats! Any word on how the rest are doing today, or do they freeze them on day 3?

40. Sunshine1810

pear / 1556 posts

@Shutterbug: I don't have any word today. They will freeze any that make it to day 5. FX!!!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee