Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

IF Check in - 7/25

1. Shutterbug

grapefruit / 4703 posts

@kentuckygirl: hey! Today my estrogen was back up to 167, and my follicle grew from 17mm to 19.5mm (other was 15.5mm) so I'm doing the trigger tonight and IUI Monday thanks for checking in!

2. Mrs.Someone

pomelo / 5228 posts

@Mrs. Jacks: Yes, I agree, she has been great. Hopefully these are all the issues

3. Mrs.Someone

pomelo / 5228 posts

@Shutterbug: Woo hoo! Glad to hear its still on

4. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@LovelyPlum: I did yesterday BFN so who knows I'm cycle day 32 .....I got to RE on Thursday if no period!

5. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Shutterbug: YAY, congrats! Good luck!!!! :))

6. kentuckygirl

pear / 1786 posts

@Shutterbug: yay!!! That is wonderful news!!! Best wishes!

7. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@littleredhairedgrl: so sorry things are going rough for you I hated my HSG, I can't imagine getting a needle "up there."

@LovelyPlum: Omgeeeee! Crossing fingers and hoping for good news on Monday!

8. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@Shutterbug: Awesome to hear everything is back on track!!!

@LovelyPlum: FX for you - good luck Monday!

9. Shutterbug

grapefruit / 4703 posts

@Mrs.Someone: @FaithFertility: @kentuckygirl: @spaniellove: thanks!! Although I totally chickened out with the trigger and my DH did it for me. I thought I could handle it but I just couldn't get over the mental block of jabbing myself!

10. just_ju

cherry / 195 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: this cycle was my first using the pen for injections, and it really wasn't that bad. Once you get over the initial "omg I'm actually about to stab myself" thoughts, it's not that bad at all

@LovelyPlum: exciting news!! Keeping fingers crossed for you

@Shutterbug: awesome news that your E2 went back up and you were able to trigger. Good luck!

As for me ...

What cycle are you on/how long have you been TTC? 2 years in September
    What are your plans for this cycle? AF decided to show up 1 week past my trigger - I have no idea what that means. We're taking a break for the month of August because the hubs is going to be out of town during prime BD time. I have an appointment to see the RE on August 6 (usually I just see a nurse practitioner)
    How is your attitude/outlook? Kinda crappy. Such a disappointment for AF to show up so early after everything looked so good.
    What have you struggled with most this week? AF, work being a major pain in my A--
    What is your diagnosis? PCOS
    What are your plans this weekend? Husband's aunt and uncle were over today for a BBQ - his aunt also has PCOS so we talked about that, and it was nice to talk to someone who gets it. Tomorrow is just a chill day.

11. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@just_ju: good to know, thanks for the info!

12. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Shutterbug: girl, don't feel bad, I don't even know how I will ever do it....lol GO YOU!

13. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@Mrs.Someone: @Happygal: @Shutterbug: @raintreebee: @kentuckygirl: @TheSwissWifeStyle: @spaniellove: @just_ju: thank you all so much!

I was getting super nervous about the HCG draw tomorrow, that it would somehow come back negative. So I used my last FRER this morning, to get the crying out at home if it should come back poorly. But the line is dark! Darker than I've ever had a test be, actually. I was so excited. Tomorrow doesn't seem so scary anymore, though I am still a little nervous about the rate doubling. But I'm trying to only think good things!

@Shutterbug: good luck tomorrow!

@Mrs. Someone: good luck at your appointment this week.

@just_ju: I'm so sorry about AF. That has to be so frustrating. Hopefully your appointment can bring you some answers.

Is it OK if I keep hanging around here still??

14. Mrs. Pickle

blogger / wonderful cherry / 21628 posts

@LovelyPlum: congratulations!!

15. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@Leialou: Thank you! When do you start your cycle??

16. raintreebee

pear / 1531 posts

@LovelyPlum: very good sign that your hcg is increasing beautifully! I'm 11 weeks and still hanging around here. I still need to cheer my ladies on and sometimes can answer questions. It's weird but I feel more comfortable here than anywhere else even now. Hopefully no one minds!

17. kentuckygirl

pear / 1786 posts

@LovelyPlum: @raintreebee: I love having you hang around here! Please do stay!!!

18. Sunshine1810

pear / 1556 posts

@LovelyPlum: Yay!! Congratulations!!!!

19. Shutterbug

grapefruit / 4703 posts

@LovelyPlum: good luck today! I'm sure you'll get a great result!!

20. Shutterbug

grapefruit / 4703 posts

Just got out of my IUI... She couldn't find my cervix so she dug around with the speculum for TEN minutes which hurt SO bad, but DH's #s looked good (52.8m post wash) so fingers crossed!

21. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@Shutterbug: Fingers crossed for you! Describing the speculum "digging around" made me cringe. I hope you're feeling alright now. Great numbers! Just think lots of positive thoughts - and I'll help think positive too

22. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@LovelyPlum: Congrats! Thinking good, doubling thoughts for you today! Also - I'm 22 weeks now and I still pop in on the IF group. It's a great group of women and I like to lend support when I can. I still relate better with those who have been through the same struggle I went through.

23. TheReelDeal

kiwi / 742 posts

@LovelyPlum: Congrats!!
    @Shutterbug: Glad the nurse finally found what she was looking for! LOL! Sending positive thoughts your way.

24. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@LovelyPlum: good luck w the beta testing!!!

25. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

Still waiting...I called the office about an hour ago, and they were not in yet. Waiting on betas is boring, and annoying.

Don't worry, my attempt to curb this nausea with constant snacking is keeping me distracted (ish)

26. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@Shutterbug: Digging around and cervix are two things that should not go together! FX it was a good IUI otherwise!

27. Shutterbug

grapefruit / 4703 posts

@LovelyPlum: I'm thinking the nausea is a verrry good sign! You go ahead and distract yourself with cookies, and then come back and update us!

@spaniellove: haha thanks. I'm still crampy, ugh. I was seriously about to say 'can I try and find it?' Apparently I have a tilted uterus and my cervix was super high today.

28. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@Shutterbug: Welcome to the Angry Cervix club, lol.

29. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@LovelyPlum: So excited to hear your news!!!!! I say nausea is an awesome sign!!!!!!

30. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Shutterbug: yay, you did it!!!!!!!! FX for you!!!!!!!!

31. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

Well still no AF and BFN so I'm going to RE Thursday he will test to make sure I'm not PG but I doubt I am I will most likely getbon progestrone to make AF show and then gonfrom there......ughhhhh sooo disapointed and I see 2 new pregos on my facebook feed.....super happy for themx but can't help the pit in your stomach feeling!!!

32. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@FaithFertility: I'm sorry you have to resort to that! Hope the reset works as planned! And ugh to the announcements!

33. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@spaniellove: Thank you!!!! I'm just really getting down on myslef........why can't my body work.......lol

34. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

When I called to cancel tomorrow's appointment I was able to snag a last-minute appointment for a consult tomorrow with the head RE - the one who suggested the questionable meds, but also felt we didn't need more than TI. Usually the wait to see him can be a couple months so when they told me he had an opening I took it. I want to see if he still feels that way and if he thinks I have polyps that should be removed (the other doctor was really dismissive of that idea).

35. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@spaniellove: Good luck! Always good to get a second opinion!!!! What is TI?

36. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@FaithFertility: TI= timed intercourse, so basically just plain old TTC.

37. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@spaniellove: ahhh got ya

38. Mrs.Someone

pomelo / 5228 posts

We decided to schedule a "second opinion" appointment with an RE on Thursday. And WOW, there sure is a lot of paperwork! I've already printed out my previous test results (a lot more paperwork). Poor trees... Looking forward to hearing her opinion though.

39. Shutterbug

grapefruit / 4703 posts

@Mrs.Someone: I'm excited to hear how it goes with the RE!

@LovelyPlum: any news?

40. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@shutterbug: @spaniellove: I have a tilted uterus and hard to find cervix too! At my cervical ultrasound it took my ob a few mins to even find it on ultrasound. Crazy stuff!
    @spaniellove: So glad you snagged an appointment with the head RE. Hoping all goes well!
    @mrs.someone: Can't wait to hear about your second opinion.
    @sweetooth: I agree that sometimes this group feels like one I can relate to more than others. IF is quite a bonding journey! Hope everyone doesn't mind me keeping tabs.
    @lovelyplum: Any word?
    @faithfertility: Seeing others get bfp's is the worst! Just try to think that one day you'll be getting yours and others will be taking your place, sitting in the same position you are now.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee