Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2018 POAS

1. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Becky: keep us posted!!

@MamaBear87: I hope itโ€™s not AF!!

@Sams Mom: do you remember when you got your bfp with your son? When is AF due?

@rockinghorse: welcome and good luck!!

my temp has stayed high so Iโ€™m semi hopeful but who knows. Iโ€™ll be 9dpo tomorrow and Iโ€™m contemplating using a frer to test in the morning. ๐Ÿค”

2. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@starlitsky: at 6w3d because I wasn't even paying attention to my cycle until I updated my period tracker on my new phone and saw that I was 2 weeks late. So I drive myself extra crazy wondering how soon I would have tested positive... O and I had 3 positive clear blue digitals at home with like afternoon-no-hold pee, but then tested negative twice in my doctor's office at 8w1d.

I wish I had the blissful ignorance of not knowing how hard it is to get pregnant again.

And as you might have noticed, I'm always in camp POAS, so I might be a bad influence on your decision making

3. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Sams Mom: ahh thatโ€™s right! I guess you werenโ€™t a POAS addict yet back then! ๐Ÿ˜† Hmm thatโ€™s weird you tested negative at 8w!!

I just remembered I have a box of expired frer from last time so maybe Iโ€™ll use one of those tomorrow!

4. Becky

persimmon / 1390 posts

Ok so kinda freaking out because I took an FRER digital test just now and it was a completely unexpected YES....and then I had (TMI) light brown discharge when I wiped which is the first sign of my period. So maybe a chemical or a bad test? It took the full 3 minutes to show up too and with my first pregnancy it was so fast. Iโ€™ve had a chemical before and it was red the whole time. So confused and that yes was SO unexpected.

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Becky: Hi, Becky! Three minutes is within the normal time frame for a BFP! That is wonderful news! I do understand your fear upon seeing spotting/dischage; however, women spot for a multitude of reasons and very light spotting or tinged discharge at the start of pregnancy is extremely normal, especially if you are predisposed to spotting in your usual cycle. Pregnancy spotting can be caused by hormonal shifts, implantation, an increase in blood volume and vessels during pregnancy, cervical irritation during intercourse, or pregnancy loss. I would only worry if the blood is bright red (not brown, pink, plum, or rusty in color), is increasing in flow and is accompanied by very heavy cramping. Of course, if this is a definite concern of yours, call your PCM, OBGYN, or local immediate medical center to administer a beta and to check you out. Otherwise, CONGRATULATIONS! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰

6. Becky

persimmon / 1390 posts

@Kaohinani: Ah thanks! Still so confused because I thought it took longer to get a bfp on a digital.

7. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Becky: it usually takes 50 mui HCG for a clearblue digital. I have had 2 false positives on the FRER digitals, so I'd test with a regular line test to confirm.

8. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Becky: do you have any other tests? Good luck!!

BFN for me at 9dpo today but I know itโ€™s still early.

9. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Checking in. How are things with you?

10. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: not a lot going. I've been hot flashing on and off the last couple days again, negative test this morning, boob pain on occasion, and creamy/lotiony CM out the wazoo

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Sorry about the negative HPT. You are still early though, correct? I'm hoping all those symptoms lead to good things. ๐Ÿ˜‰. I keep waiting to see good news.

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: today is 11 dpo

13. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Still early enough. ๐Ÿ˜€ The majority of documented BFPs occur between 11 and 14 dpo. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Knowing that statistic, after 14 dpo, I start losing hope ... and 99% of the time AF hits anyway. ๐Ÿ˜• I'm keeping my F'x for you!

14. Becky

persimmon / 1390 posts

@starlitsky: So it was in a 3 pack which had one FRER regular pink dye, one FR Gold Digital, and one that youโ€™re supposed to use the day of. I took the regular one first and got another white line last night. This morning I couldnโ€™t help it and took the digital which was positive. Then this evening I took the last one which seems like itโ€™s a cheapoโ€”it says to take it the day of your missed period. That had nothing (no white line).

15. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Becky: I hate hpt limbo. Iโ€™m sorry you are going through this. I would take another FRER (non-digital) in the morning.

16. Lahela017

kiwi / 583 posts

Hi ladies. I got a BFP yesterday and today it was darker, but I'm having pretty bad cramps, just like I get before my period. I'm freaking out that I'm having another chemical like I did last cycle....

17. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Lahela017: Those are strong lines! Cramping is ok without flow and spotting is ok without heavy cramping. Your body is gearing up for some serious work. I've got all my fingers crossed for you, and keep us posted!

18. Lahela017

kiwi / 583 posts

@Sams Mom: Thanks! It's horrible not being able to do anything but wait and see.....

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Lahela017: That has to be the worst! I would go ahead and make your 8 week appointment with your OB. No matter what happens I would maintain the appointment. Obviously we want it to be a good thing, but if it turns into another loss (it won't, it won't, it won't), then you should talk to your doctor anyways.

20. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

@Lahela017: I got bad cramps very early in my second (successful) pregnancy, similar to what I get before my period. It was bad enough that I did not test early.

21. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Lahela017: Cautious congratulations! Fingers crossed!

22. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Lahela017: congrats! Hope it's sticky for you!

@Sams Mom: how are you feeling?
    I think I'm likely out. Haven't started yet but spotting and cramping and feel like I'm going to ๐Ÿ˜ญ. We went to a wedding Saturday and at least 5 people asked when we were having a second. I hate having to put on a smile for that s*it

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: I'm not feeling anything this month that makes me think pregnant... So I am probably out. Tested negative again this morning on an easy@home 12 dpo.

When people ask me about when we're having another, I just tell them "Well, we've been fucking like rabbits for 16 months now... so maybe this is the one"

I'm scared to start though, next month will be my last allowed cycle of Clomid; and I don't know what is next... I just feel defeated.

24. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: usually these are people I like who mean well so I try not to be a bitch but it's just ugh.

We've decided not to do any infertility interventions so I feel you on feeling defeated and that there's nothing you can do. I just want a baby and instead just get my period over and over

Eta I think I will be taking a break from hb. It's just too hard to see all the positive tests for me. I'm still not feeling 100% anxiety wise and I think this is making it worse maybe. Idk. Just feel like I need to try something different

25. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Lahela017: Congratulations! ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ. I understand your need to remain guarded though. I had cramping for the entire 1st and 2nd trimesters with my son and CONSTANTLY thought something was wrong. My OBGYN kept assuring me it was the uterus stretching, round ligament pain, increased blood flow, and the stretching of my scar tissue from my previous c-section. (I was a mess! SMH ๐Ÿ˜‰). I'm looking forward to seeing updates and hearing how your betas go! ๐Ÿ˜€ Good luck!

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Awe, Sam's Mom. I'm sorry. I know how you feel COMPLETELY. (AND your sex life or reproductive success is NO ONE'S business unless you wish it to be. I loathe when people ask about if my hubs and I are [or AREN'T] going to have a #3. Grrrrr! ๐Ÿ˜ก). Honestly, and this is absolutely NOT my business so feel free to tell me to "eff off," but has your OBGYN asked if you wanted to try Femara after Clomid? I only ask because mine stated that Femara doesn't thin the uterine lining and, sometimes, works for women that Clomid did not work for. It also has less side effects. He stated that, after I exhaust Clomid, I may wish to try it before we consider IUI or even with IUI IF we ever DO consider it.

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MamaBear87: I understand and completely respect your decision. *hugs* TTC is a b*tch at times and is emotionally draining. Please know though, I'm going to miss reading your updates. ๐Ÿ™.

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: In the last 6 months or so I've been really open with people I know about our struggles so far, so I just don't get many well meaning comments anymore... thus the bitch response. I shall miss you when you take a break, we seem to be cycle buddies pretty regularly; but I totally get needing to take a break.

@Kaohinani: I don't mind answering questions, especially amongst other women trying. He hasn't mentioned it yet, but he also won't tell me what is next because he says maybe we won't need what is next. Also I make him make all my decisions for me because I am indecisive and he has a lot more knowledge on the front than I do... So he tells me there is no point in telling me either because I will just make him choose anyways.

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I had to go way back to find the last updated list to copy, we need some more BFPs.

July 2018 POAS

Sam's Mom: 7/1
    LBARN: 7/7
    EmmaNZ: 7/8
    MegPie: 7/9
    Elm5066: 7/12
    Milpa: 7/13
    LAZB: 7/16
    Magnolia: 7/16
    SkinnyCow: 7/23
    JessieMuller88: 7/23
    Kaohinani: 7/23
    MDF106: 7/25
    Paranundrum: 7/25
    SamsMom: 7/27
    Lahela017: 7/29
    MamaBear87: 7/30
    StarLitSky: 7/31

Best of luck to everyone this month!

LBARN RDHBee EmmaNZ Elm5066 MilPA LAZB lahela017

30. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Kaohinani: @Sams Mom: thanks ladies. I will miss you all as well โ˜บ. I think I mostly just hate that people feel it's ok to ask. To me it equates to "are you having sex?" I hated it before we were trying and now it just feels doubly awful since it makes me sad

31. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: "When people ask me about when we're having another, I just tell them "Well, we've been fucking like rabbits for 16 months now... so maybe this is the one"

OMG I almost dropped the baby when I read that one I was laughing so hard.

32. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: my mom has prayed for me to have more cooth/tact at times for at least the last 20 years of my life... ๐Ÿคฃ I feel bad for disappointing ๐Ÿ˜‹

33. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: You wouldn't be you (or as funny) with that cooth/tact that your mom has been praying for! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚. Stay "coothless," we like you just the way you are. Lol.

34. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: Who is going to be my progesterone symptom rationalizer? Since about 2 hours ago I have had a weird crampy feeling at like the top of my uterus? and lower back pain... So you know, I might be pregnant and all.

35. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: Ha! Thanks, I'll make sure to tell my mom that some people like it... Or at least find it entertaining

36. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Lahela017: congrats on your bfp and hope everything goes well!!

@MamaBear87: will be thinking of you

@Sams Mom: I will symptom spot and POAS with you! ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ lol. i'm feeling kinda crampy today too but can't tell if it's because i'm pregnant or because AF is coming.

bfn for me today at 10dpo.

37. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@starlitsky: Good, that might be bad for us though feeding off of each others POAS addiction without a voice of reason! 10 dpo is pretty early, so you're definitely still in it!

I am absolutely freaking starving! I had a very hearty lunch of leftover chicken & rice casserole, just ate a bag of trail mix, and am eyeballing one of my muffins that are rationed for work breakfast. Ahhhhhhh

38. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Sams Mom: hahaha Iโ€™ll try not to go toooo crazy! when is AF due for you? Mine is due tomorrow or Wednesday so the next couple of days are key

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@starlitsky: Either late tomorrow night or early Wednesday morning is the usual arrival time.

40. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Sams Mom: ahhh ๐Ÿคž for both of us! Will you be using frer or sticking to easy@home? I might break into my new pack of frer tomorrow morning and use a wondfo too.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee