Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

May 2018 POAS

1. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@faithlove224: Congratulations! ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ. That is awesome! ๐Ÿ˜€ My son was conceived in Hawaii as well. We lived there for almost five years while my husband was stationed there. Unfortunately, we moved when I was 6-1/2 mos preggers with him so he isn't my "island baby" by birth --- conception, only. Lol.

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@faithlove224: Thank you for the reassurance. If I am pregnant, THIS one feels way different than my daughter (almost 10 years ago) or son (over 3 years ago) did. With my daughter ๐Ÿ‘ง, nauseum hit immediately. With my son ๐Ÿ‘ฆ, it was sore bb's and exhaustion. Whatever is going on now is cramping, backache, headaches, and a weird "let down" feeling in my bb's. (I apologize if tmi. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š). F'x for a BFP when I test again.

3. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

@faithlove224: Congratulations!

4. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@mdf106: Thanks!!

@faithlove224: Woohoo! Congrats! That's a good line considering your POAS date is a few days away!

5. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Man May 2018 POAS is on fire with the BFPs!

May the baby dust keep landing

6. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@faithlove224: congratulations!

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: Agreed!

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@faithlove224: CONGRATULATIONS!

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

POAS dates:

Lily of the West: 5/1
    Kaohinani: 5/1
    MsHangry: 5/1
    Sam's Mom: 5/4
    Raspberry: 5/4
    FaithLove224: 5/5
    Spinny: 5/7
    AFC061018: 5/11
    LBARN: 5/11
    LAZB: 5/12ish?
    DrPepper: 5/25
    MDF106: 5/29
    MAMABEAR87: TBD
    Shantuck: TBD

Best of luck to everyone!

Lily of the West Raspberry faithlove224

10. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

So, not great news today. I ended up having such severe cramping and back pain that I took a trip to our full-facility Urgent Center very late last night. The pain almost rivaled the early stages of labor I had with my daughter when I received Pitocin --- before the emergency C-section. By the time I arrived, I began (what I choose to believe is) a VERY heavy AF (which is absolutely not normal for me as mine are scant.) They checked everything out, ran a few tests. My miu/ml was at 6 ( don't ask me my Beta, I have no clue) which could either be an elevated "normal," a cyst, or a VERY early chemical which would break my heart ... I chose to believe my cycle was just late and everything will be fine. I was given a script for pain relievers, instructions for care, and told I should be able to try again after this unusual bleed. Trying to stay positive and I've been keeping in mind that I have Clomid for this next cycle. I'm just so tired of all of this after 28 mos ...

11. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@Kaohinani: Iโ€™m very sorry about this awful experience. Some people are lucky but TTC for those of us who struggle is just one of the most unfair things in life. Crossing my fingers it starts looking up with your next cycle.

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm sorry! I hope you get to feeling better and who knows, maybe having a weird bleed can reset your cycles a little so they're not so short. Good that you have clomid for your next cycle at least!

13. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

@LAZB: What progesterone are you taking?

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: @RASPBERRY:
    Thank you both so much for the kind words. ๐Ÿ™ I'm frustrated (and confused because I only bled for about 10 hours and now there is NOTHING but cramping.). ๐Ÿ™‡. I don't know what is going on. Pulled out another hpt just to test (a FRER) and it is BFN. I don't know if I should begin the Clomid (5-9). I'm going to watch if AF picks up again and call the OBGYN to see if he can fit me in today or tomorrow. Honestly, at this point, I'm a bit tired of seeing him. *feeble laugh* I'm nearly certain he is dumbfounded by my body by now! Poor guy.

15. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I would definitely talk to your doctor before starting the clomid because you had such a short bleed. I know the feeling with seeing your OB all of the time! He's my favorite doctor, but when I started with Clomid he was like good news you get to see me every month until you're pregnant then even more after that. Yet every visit and every e-mail I send I apologize for harassing him again...

It doesn't help that he lives down the road from me and sees me almost everyday while I'm out on my walk.

16. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@Kaohinani: That really stinks. I'm sorry you had to go to urgent care! Do you take your basal body temp? I wonder if you charted it for a few days if it would give you another clue as to what's going on. If it's really low and AF doesn't keep going, you'd know that you had a really short cycle and should talk to the dr about it.

17. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@lilyofthewest: YES! Hoping for the absolute best for you.

18. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Negative this morning, but I'm only 10 dpo in a 13-14 day luteal phase.

19. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Ok, Iโ€™m starting to get antsy to test lol. I have used cheapies a few times because I was curious about the trigger, but I think what Iโ€™m going to do is take an frer test tomorrow (8 dpo/11dpt) because it is probably too early for the real deal, but will give me a baseline to compare my test to in a few days. Like if I canโ€™t wait past Tuesday, and the line is darker than Saturday, than itโ€™s most likely a real positive. Make sense? Is this too crazy?

Also, I am a little bit crampy today, not a lot, but noticeable, so I hope itโ€™s implantation and not the alternative.

20. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: I get where you're going with the comparative.

21. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

@Kaohinani: That sounds frustrating.

@LAZB: I had a lot of cramps before my BFP with my second, on the high end of normal PMS for me.

22. Shantuck

pear / 1767 posts

I think I ovulated yesterday so that would put my POAS date at May 15th... However, my last few cycles have had a short luteal phase so we'll see if I make it to that date.

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

POAS dates:

Shantuck: 5/15

24. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Shantuck: hope itโ€™s longer this month!

25. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: fingers crossed for tomorrow!

26. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

So I did end up testing today for a โ€œbaselineโ€ of sorts at 8dpo/10dptrigger. There is a light line on both frer and wondfo (although wondfo did t show up until after the timeframe) which Iโ€™m sure is still the trigger. Now Iโ€™m going to try to hold off as long as possible to really test lol.
    My pain/crampiness got significant for a while yesterday, but is almost nothing today, so hopefully it was implantation!

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: FX!

28. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

Joining this board now since AF just showed up!

Cycle Day: 2
    TTC Cycle: 1st following our TFMR
    Ovulation Date: 5/18
    POAS Date: 5/28
    Baby #: 1

Hoping to not get too crazy and obsessed with poas this time but...no guarantees good luck to everyone and congrats on the โ€™s already!!

29. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@LAZB: donโ€™t feel crazy about testing out the trigger! I had to do s trigger shot 2 or 3 times and tested it out each time even though I said I wouldnโ€™t every.single.time!

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

POAS dates:

Shantuck: 5/15
    Labrador Lover 5/28

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LabradorLover: welcome and good luck to you!

32. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

So I'm pretty sure I'm out this month, 12 dpo too a FRER this morning . I'm eating everything in sight and feeling real hateful and bitchy... Sooooo she's on her way

33. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: I've been lurking hoping for a positive for you. So sorry! Eat something sugary for me

34. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: I am on my 3rd Dr pepper today ๐Ÿ™ˆ all I want is Dr pepper and cookies

35. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: I always want dr pepper when I'm pregnant! Well really all the time lol

Ok, so I didn't test today, but I am really tempted to test to morrow (10 dpo and 12 dp trigger). I'm not technically supposed to test until Friday according to the RE, so I'm sure they won't run my labs too early, will it be too much torture to test tomorrow? I always test early and often, so I have no self control

36. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: you are totally allowed an indulge day!

37. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: I would love off of Dr pepper if I could, but I quit it to lose weight and only drink one every couple weeks... Until today ๐Ÿ™ˆ

38. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: I cut myself off too, except when pregnant lol. I only have one every once in a blue moon now, but when pregnant it's like every day after lunch lol

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: I quit all caffeine (1+ pot of coffee a day and more soda than I should have been drinking) cold turkey when I found out I was pregnant with my son... I don't think that will happen with pregnancy #2!

40. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Hi, ladies! I'm hoping everyone is doing well and I'm wishing for more good news from all of you. I do have a quick update ... No, I'm not pregnant , but I started my cycle of Clomid (I'm on day 2) and will be testing again at the end of the month. Hopefully, cycle 29 will be lucky . Thank you all (again) for being so supportive and helpful.
    - The New"bee" (Lol)

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee