Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

May 2018 POAS

1. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@mdf106: Thank you!!

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Awe, your son was being so cute! 😍 He had your best interest at heart. Absolutely adorable story, although I can understand why you wouldn't want the "bad juju." REALLY hoping for your BFP this time around. It sounds like you'd have an amazing big brother for a new little one! πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘¦
    Incidentally, Crazy dreams = a good sign! πŸ’š(... OR a great imagination! πŸ˜‰. Lol.) Keeping my F'x!

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

I'm out ... again. 😒. Woke and went to POAS since today was the day the OBGYN told me to test (not like I hadn't on days 7, 9, and 11 dpo), and I began my AF. πŸ˜•. Clomid failed me this round. Unto month 30 .... Kinda bummed and REALLY trying to keep positive atm.

4. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Kaohinani: I’m sorry! Fingers crossed for you for next month!!

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LabradorLover: Thank you.

6. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

Alright ladies, I’m sorry to be blowing up this thread again but I need your help. Please tell me I’m not crazy (completely).

Ps- I’m going to be so excited/shocked if we actually conceived this cycle naturally. My cycles were always 6 weeks long instead of 4 so if my previous pregnancy put my body on track, that would be amazing! I’m totally trying to not freak out and get super excited because I really don’t want to be let down.

Thank you in advance, ladies

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LabradorLover: I think it is the real thing! 😁. You are only slightly crazy (but aren't we all while ttc!? πŸ™„ Lol πŸ˜‚) and, while I am completely bummed over my cycle fail, I am ABSOLUTELY ecstatic to see that May has been your month! πŸ’š. Congratulations!!!

P.S. Get rid of those damn Wondfos! That batch sucks!!!!!!

8. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@LabradorLover: Girl, you are totally pregnant!!!!! πŸŽ‰

9. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Kaohinani: haha yes, we are all a little crazy while ttc for sure! So happy I just ordered 2 new batches of Wondfos which should arrive today!! Your time will come, I promise! I honestly never thought I would get pregnant the first time and I did so it'll happen!!

@crazydoglady: thank you!! I am really hoping so and getting really excited!!!

10. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@LabradorLover: Looks good! I always tell people (mostly myself ha) that you can only look for progression on lines 2 days or more apart (in your case with old hcg in there maybe more) and it bet it looks really obvious 29 vs 31.

It is crazy to me that you could have that line on the frer and barely any wondfo!! That batch must not be sensitive at all.

11. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@bhbee: I agree and trust me, I have many pictures of old tests to todays, but I don't want to fill this thread with all of my pictures of tests!! hahaha I even have tests from 2-4 weeks ago when my hcg was certainly higher to compare to now as well just in case.

I don't understand the wondfos this time around either. Although I will say, I checked my test pictures from when I got pregnant in December and the wondfos for 12dpo is just barely darker than what I posted so maybe it isn't totally wrong?? Who the hell knows!!

12. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@LabradorLover: don’t worry we all love tests

13. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@Kaohinani: Sorry, lady. AF is always such a kick in the teeth after β€œwasting” another test already. Best of luck to you next cycle.

14. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@LabradorLover: Girl, you are spending a fortune in FRERs and I think you should definitely get tested in the clinic now! It looks pretty positive to me!

15. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Raspberry: Thank you. I'm just really down simply because this was our 29 month/cycle trying and my first on Clomid. I've been really positive and upbeat the whole process but, seriously, all the BFN tests (month after month after month πŸ˜–) without any answers is becoming quite daunting. It is wearing on me a bit. πŸ˜• Sorry to be a downer. Thank you again.

16. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Raspberry: I have a stock pile that I have been collecting for like 2 months now haha I am always prepared!!

I called my OB's office to see if I can get betas drawn and she told me they can't because "there is no way to justify it to insurance if you are getting positive pregnancy tests". She said the best thing they could do is to get me in for an ultrasound at 6 weeks to check for heart rate. So frustrating!!

17. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@Kaohinani: Not a downer, you have been incredibly positive and supportive of everyone else on this board - thank you. By comparison, it β€œonly” took us a year and a half of trying to get the positive I have now and I can only imagine your frustration based on that. TTC for those of us who struggle is so incredibly unfair and you’re definitely overdue to get good news soon. Rooting for you!

18. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@LabradorLover: That sucks! The confirmation would be nice. Hope the next few weeks whiz past for you and you have fun watching the lines get darker at home anyway!

19. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Raspberry: I needed to read that. Thank you. πŸ™ I always feel guilty when I feel down and share (even with my husband because I know it has been stressful for him as well). I appreciate your empathy and sympathy. Hoping month 30 is a success!

20. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Kaohinani: I totally agree with what @Raspberry is saying. TTC sucks!!! Took me 1.5 years to get pregnant and that was with 4 months of fertility treatment as well. I was positive that my first cycle of femara would work for me because it worked for my bestie. Little did I know that it would take 3 more cycles to finally work. My doctor did tell me that on femara, on average it takes 3-4 cycles to work. I'm not sure about Clomid because I never took that but maybe its the same?

And yes, thank you for always being so positive for everyone else. I know how incredibly hard it is to go month after month seeing everyone else get their BFP while you're sitting back with AF. Try to stay positive (as hard as it is), it will happen!

21. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LabradorLover: Thank you so much, LL. You are a sweetheart. 😊 I am genuinely so happy for everyone who gets a BFP (especially for those who have been so gracious to me during my short time as a "bee," and those first-time mommies) ... I am also so damn tired of peeing on and in things just to end up feeling like something is wrong with "me." πŸ˜’ Lol. Anyway, thank you, and, once again, CONGRATULATIONS, mama!

22. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

I am out, I got my period yesterday.

23. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Kaohinani: Thanks!!!

@mdf106: I'm sorry, fingers crossed for next month!!

24. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LabradorLover: I'm going to go with you're prego! Congratulations

@Kaohinani: That sucks! I haven't been at it as long as you have, but this cycle is looking to be a bust for me too! It's just so disappointing, yet you can't not test and track and symptom spot. You really are so supportive of everyone on here, and it is so appreciated.

Today is 11 dpo, and it was negative again. I didn't temp this cycle, so I have no idea what might be going on. I am cramping this morning. Not super painful, but a consistent annoyance.

25. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

POAS dates:

Lily of the West: 5/1
    Kaohinani: 5/1
    MsHangry: 5/1
    Sam's Mom: 5/4
    Raspberry: 5/4
    FaithLove224: 5/5
    Spinny: 5/7
    AFC061018: 5/11
    LBARN: 5/11
    LAZB: 5/12ish?
    Shantuck: 5/15
    MilPA: 5/22 ish
    DrPepper: 5/25
    Labrador Lover 5/28
    MDF106: 5/29
    Kaohinani: 5/31 ish
    Megpie: Early June-ish
    MAMABEAR87: TBD

Best of luck to everyone!

Lily of the West Raspberry faithlove224 thepicklemonster LabradorLover

26. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Sams Mom: Thank you! I certainly hope so! Do you normally start to cramp before AF?

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@mdf106: that sucks! Best of luck next month!

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LabradorLover: Not really, I cramp when I ovulate, and I cramp after I've started.

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Thank you. I'm so sorry, I've been pulling for you! Hey - I say, if you don't end up with your BFP and AF comes, we go into June as positive as can be mustered up (*chuckles*) and get our damn BFP this JUNE! I will need a June pregnancy buddy because I am hell-bent that month 30 will be the month! (* Really working on my positivity here, can you tell?! πŸ˜‰)

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: Next month I am going up to 100 on Clomid, so I am set that June will be my month because from what I've heard you only want to deal with one month of 100 side effects. Some women have said it's no different, but more have said its worse.

31. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: That is great! πŸ˜€ When I called the OBGYN this morning, he stated that (tomorrow) he will see me and we will discuss my options of going up to 100 from 50 OR to try keep me on 50 with a trigger (even though I ovulated) so we can schedule BD accordingly. Either way, I'm game and determined to have a BFP by the month's end. πŸ˜‰ Besides, I may have to forgo July since my hubby will be gone for 2 weeks (Army Reserves) and it may fall around our "private time." πŸ˜•

32. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: My husband is graduating the academy for his new department mid July and then he will be back on nights... So I really need this to happen soon! It's bad enough having to make sure to have sex on certain days when we're on the same schedule, but even worse when multiple nights a week you're not even home at the same time. :\

So here's to June

33. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I can both empathize and sympathize! πŸ’•

(* Raises sport bottle of Propel since wine is not readily available... and it is only 10:52 am here πŸ˜‚. *) 🍾🍷

To June!

34. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Sams Mom: Weird! Maybe it could be a good thing! Don't lose hope until AF shows!!

35. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

Wow, big congrats to all those BFPS this month! It's always the best to see that many on the list

I stepped away after our last cycle was canceled. It was pretty devastating. But we're on try two for this month now. BC allowed the two cysts to heal, and then I did 50mg Clomid for the first time. I seem to have responded really well to it, and had two follicles (19 and 15) at my midcycle u/s. No real side effects other than reallllly being able to feel my ovaries as they worked. Pretty sore and felt like I had golfballs or something in there! Our second IUI will be tomorrow, and we're both happy to have another chance but not allowing ourselves to get too invested in the outcome. Guarding our hearts, so to speak. We'll see how it goes.

36. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@afc061018: Keeping my F'x for you! So happy to see you back! πŸ˜€

37. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@afc061018: I can't imagine how much it sucked to cancel a cycle, but at least the cysts healed up! Fingers crossed for your IUI this cycle

38. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@afc061018: I'm sorry you had to go through all of that. Crossing my fingers and toes for you!!

39. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

Just an update - I decided to do a digital test tonight since I got a positive on one in December when I was 12dpo...BFP!!! I guess this really is the real deal and I cannot believe it! When the doctors say you are more fertile after a pregnancy, apparently they mean it!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone moving onto the June board. Thank you all for helping me out the past couple of days!

40. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LabradorLover: Yippee!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee