Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2018 POAS

1. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@SupernovaJ: That line looks great!

I'm 9dpo today, and feeling really out. My temperature is still up, but I just don't feel like I'm pregnant like I have with the last two. Told DH I would test on Wednesday, and then again Saturday if AF hadn't come yet, but I don't think this is our month. My boobs are sore, but they haven't gotten more sore as the month's gone on, and I felt implantation the last two times, but didn't this time, so we'll see but I'm feeling like it didn't happen.

2. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@karenbme: I had literally zero symptoms this TWW. None whatsoever, I felt so normal and had no sore boobs or even fatigue (until this past weekend). I thought I was out, too. I'm super in tune with my body and felt so many symptoms with my prior two that I was totally surprised by this BFP. It was so different. Good luck!

3. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@SupernovaJ: your lines look awesome! Yay!!

4. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: I’m sorry you are feeling blah. I’m still rooting for you to get your BFP.

5. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

I don’t have any more FRER so I took a wondfo this morning. It’s faintness worries me a bit, but it’s darker than I ever got with my two CP’s, so I’m hopeful.

6. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: a wondfo has a higher threshold for positive, so your line should be a little lighter compared to FRERs. I want this one to be your sticky baby! Especially after your last couple months.

7. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Jessiemuller88: What @Sams Mom said. My OB specifically told me not to compare across different brands because the lines can be so different. I’m pulling for you and your sticky bean, too!

8. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: @Karenbme: I know they are less sensitive, but I still hoped to see a darker line than that. Thank y’all so much for your knowledge and support. It means so much to me!

9. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I agree with what everyone else has said and to add my own experience, I already had a positive digital clearblue test and my wondfo still was light like that when I got pregnant in May so don’t lose any hope! Praying this is it for you!

10. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Jessiemuller88: try not to worry, it’s like comparing apples and oranges! Totally not the same. And even between the same brand, the dye can vary. The tests are not supposed to be quantitative. Hang in there!!

PS if you really want to know, ask for betas. They’re much more reliable

11. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@karenbme: ahh sorry to hear about your non-symptoms. I know what you mean. Every time I’ve gotten pregnant, I’ve known 100% before the tests were positive, like not a doubt in my mind.

12. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@SupernovaJ: @QBbride: Thanks for the support. I know it might still be that it happens this month, but doesn’t seem likely right now. It’s sad because for our two losses I got pregnant the first month we tried, and I know it’s always different, but I’m worried about a long road this time or even what if those babies were our only chance...

13. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@karenbme: I’m sorry you are feeling this way. TTC is tough, but I don’t think those babies were your only chance. Month to month seems like an eternity, I know, but try to believe it will happen! It’s still early, and I’m so rooting for you!

14. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@karenbme: I am so rooting for you and know that your baby is out there. Hang in there, it really can feel like an eternity waiting during each cycle. The fact you got pregnant relatively quickly / easily is a great sign though.

15. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Jessiemuller88: @SupernovaJ: Thanks, again, for the support. I kind of freaked out this morning. Realistically, I know that it could take some time, but after the losses and the fact that I had a health issue that delayed us even starting to try for a little more than three years between diagnosing the problem and treatment and when that didn't work surgery and then letting my body heal, I feel so much time pressure. This month is a year from when I got pregnant the first time and all we have is five figures of medical bills and so many tears to show for it. If I'm honest I know I'm not ready to be doing this again, but I feel like I don't have time to give myself a break because I'm 34 years old now and want two kids. It's just hard. Thank you for letting me vent.

16. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@karenbme: I definitely feel you on things feeling very high stakes. Whether it's infertility, loss, health struggles or all of the above, it seems to put the pressure on... and I can definitely appreciate that feeling of the clock ticking... I'm 40 and keep thinking how sick I got with DD and what a toll it took on my body (HELLP and severe preE), and think it might only be harder the older I get. So I feel ya on not necessarily being ready but feeling like you have to trudge on.

17. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@yellowbeach: Thanks. It just feels like we’re going backwards right now.

18. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

I feel better about today’s tests! I called my doctor for a beta, so no more POAS for me.

19. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@Jessiemuller88: those lines look fantastic! I hope your doc can see you soon and you get some peace of mind

20. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@karenbme: I’m so sorry. My losses were very hard on me emotionally, and to add in health issues is really tough. Give yourself some love, it sounds like you’re a strong mama

21. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: those look fantastical! Keep us posted on the betas

22. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@magnolia: @samsmom: thank you ladies! I’m starting to get excited!

23. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Oh YAY! That’s awesome progression. I’m sure your betas will be great. PS.. I joined the May 2019 board since our group from Sept POAS was pretty small and the other two mamas from this board are there (though my EDD is June 2, my babies tend to come early). Come join us when you’re ready!

24. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@SupernovaJ: thanks for letting me know! My due date is the same as yours too!!

25. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

13 dpo is good enough for a FRER, yea? I don't think I'm making it to 14 dpo 🙈 I have an addiction

26. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Those look fantastic! Fingers crossed that the betas look just as good. 😃

27. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@magnolia: Thanks. Starting to try again has been way more draining than I thought it would be.

28. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Sams Mom: I’m not an expert, but why not? 13 is almost as good as 14, and there isn’t a pregnancy test shortage.

29. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: I second @karenbme! No time like the present. And besides, 13 is a lucky 🍀 number, right? 😉

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: @karenbme: y'all are enablers, just so you know... Doesn't change that I'll pee on a stick tomorrow 🤷‍♀️

31. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

Ahhh fingers crossed for our remaining testers!!

32. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: test, test, test!

33. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Sams Mom: test! Test!! TEST!!!

34. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Sams Mom: Did you test? I'm dying to know!! Also, enabler is such a strong word... I kind of like rationalizer better

35. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@karenbme: I did and I'm out this cycle I'm pretty sure, not a trace of anything.

36. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm sorry, lady. I was pulling for you.

37. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@karenbme: thanks maybe cycle 19 will be the one for me

38. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Sams Mom: Sorry. I am so, SO rooting for you in Oct mama.

39. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@Sams Mom: i’m sorry, I hope next month is your month

40. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@SupernovaJ: @magnolia: Thanks ladies! Hopefully the universe laughs at me this next month and gives me a July baby. I have always held firm that since I hate being hot so much, that I could never be pregnant in the summer. Maybe it will bite me in the ass.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee