What would you do in this situation?

I have unexplained IF. We've had 3 failed IUIs. We're trying to decide about when to move to IVF. Our doctor is fine with us moving any time now.

I'm so stressed with work right now and can't imagine fitting in all of the appointments (our clinic is 2 hrs. from work). I'm tempted to wait for the summer before starting IVF since I work in education and will have a more flexible schedule. And, the clinic is only an hour and 15 mins. from our house.

But, I also hate the thought of waiting. Ugh....I also sort of feel like my work has always taken the "front seat" and I want to focus on starting a family.

What would you do?!