Will you send your kids right away?

The announced the plan/phases for reopening in our province yesterday. They are aiming for May 14 for phase 1 and daycare is in that phase.

DH and I talked about it and neither of us feel comfortable with sending our boys right away. As much as it would be nice to go work without them and have them around kids. We figure we will wait until they are at least open a month and then see what direction things are heading before deciding.

We have enjoyed this sick free time with no daycare germs. DS1 still has to do online school which wouldn’t happen if he’s at daycare. And then if things spike and they close things up again we don’t want to have multiple routine changes when we’ve finally settled into this on.

That was long! What are your thoughts around this?