Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

A Cornucopia of BFPs - November 2014 POAS!

1. MrstypeA

cherry / 126 posts

I'm excited I found this board!

Cycle Day:15
    TTC Cycle #:6
    Ovulation and POAS dates: O-11/3(maybe?!) POAS-11/17
    Baby #: 1, CP in August
    Your plan this month: my first month on clomid, 50mg. BDing every other day 7-18. I use the CBFM, CBAD and wondfo just at night to see if I missed the spike in the morning. Currently on day 5 of high fertility, hoping peak comes tomorrow!
    And just for fun... what's your favorite cold weather beverage. 2 Pump Skinny PSL

2. MrstypeA

cherry / 126 posts

@travelingbee my fiend and I both had BFP after our hsg in July! She's due in April! Stay positive!

3. Mrs. Turtle

blogger / pear / 1509 posts

@hellobeeboston, @boopers, @qbbride: Thanks all! It's great to hear success stories. I live in a pretty rural area so I don't have a community of friends who have done this before.

4. Ashleyf21

grape / 92 posts

Mrstypea welcome!! This forum has a lot of great and helpful women it looks like you and I are very similar. I'm on cycle 6 as well and I also had a chemical pregnancy in August. Our time is coming wish you the best of luck!!!!

5. Ashleyf21

grape / 92 posts

@mrstypea

6. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@MrstypeA: Thanks for the encouragement! Hoping it'll happen before Christmas! to you!

7. MrstypeA

cherry / 126 posts

@ashleyf21 kindred spirits! Glad I could find some support and feel a little more "normal"

8. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

So, I have no idea what's happening with me. I got a BFN on Thursday, but still no AF. I'm trying to wait until tomorrow morning, but I might cave and test tonight.

Cycle Day: CD36
    TTC Cycle #:4
    Ovulation and POAS dates: 11/4
    Baby #: 2
    Your plan this month: POAS soon and then thinking about the next cycle. Just mostly trying to get healthier to get ready for baby #2.
    And just for fun... what's your favorite cold weather beverage? I love me some Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte nonfat with no whip

9. EleanorRigby

olive / 66 posts

CD 8 and fw should be starting this weekish! Ewcm has started and CP is softening and higher! My charting has been super frustrating these first three months due to oral temps not being accurate and illness around projected o so difficult to tell if I really have been o'ing or not. I've had at least one positive opk each month . Hoping for a clear pattern this month.

10. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

@MrstypeA: hi and welcome! Jw have u ever had a month of no peaks on cbfm? I got a solid smiley on cbadvanced digi opk my usual first peak day but no peak on monitor a cpl days ago and now I'm really thrown off! Thanks!

11. MrstypeA

cherry / 126 posts

@mrsjyw hi! The CBFM takes a few months to get to know your body! I have had it all- no highs, just 1 day of peak and I've also had 7 days of high and no peak! I've been backing it up with the CBAD just to double check the monitor and have come across the same thing as you! I'm only on month 4 of the monitor and after having a CP in august it threw all my hormones off for a month so in still backing up w the digital in the mornings. How long have you been using it for?

12. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@travellingbee: I got pregnant 72hrs after my HSG showed cleared tubes. Good luck!

13. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

So I ended up caving and testing last night. I'm a little cautious because its so faint at 19 DPO, but since I'm not 100% sure when I O'd, I guess the 19 DPO is really more of an estimate.

14. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

@JennyG: congrats!!!!

15. Ashleyf21

grape / 92 posts

@Jennyg congrats!!!!

Last night I have my husband every pregnancy test in the house to hide from me until Friday! He asked me if I have a secret stash somewhere else hahaha! This way I won't get obsessive this week with them, being that it's too early anyways (I'm 6-7dpo)

16. Ashleyf21

grape / 92 posts

I gave my husband* it keeps autocorrecting me to put have lol

17. mrsjyw

@MrstypeA: Hi! Same situation! I used it one month and got our BFP with DS in 2012! This is my 4th month using while TTC #2! Cycle #2 ended in a CP! I've been using wondfos as backup and the last three months I'm pretty sure I O'ed right on with monitor peak days (CD17/18). This month I had some free CBAD opks so I used it a couple times and went from empty to solid smiley on CD17 (per usual and aligned with CM changes). But today is CD 20 and I'm still showing high on monitor and I can tell by the lines that my estrogen levels are low again and still don't see a strong LH surge line. I think maybe the monitor missed my surge?

18. mrsjyw

@JennyG: congratulations!!!

19. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

POAS Dates

BFPs
    angelachase, nicole112, JennyG!

TBD: MrsADS, mrsjyw

11/3: Worrywart
    11/4: MissLace
    11/5: SunnyFarmMama
    11/7: abmamma
    11/8: YogiRunner, Berly, NurseDMB, 2farmmoms
    11/9: raspberries, Mrs. Microscope
    11/10: Bluemasonjar
    11/11: lil owl
    11/12: Ashleyf21
    11/13: mrsvdv, Willow
    11/14: shortiecake
    11/15: Jone0603
    11/16: travellingbee
    11/17: Mrs. J, MrstypeA
    11/18: NorthStar
    11/19: smocks
    11/22: AMommyThang
    11/24: MrsStar, EleanorRigby
    11/27: MummaColston
    11/29: Honeygold89

Rollovers to December: auggiefrog

Cheerleaders: littleblessings, QBbride, Bigskygirl, simplyfelicity

Ahhh, I was away for the weekend and missed so much! Congrats @JennyG: and @nicole112: !!!

@Worrywart: Any news? Hoping for a for you!

20. nicole112

apricot / 278 posts

@JennyG: Yay!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!! @raspberries: Thanks!!

21. MrstypeA

cherry / 126 posts

@mrsjyw it probably missed it! Ugh. I have a feeling that's going to happen to me this month. I'm on CD 16 and high day 6. I've never had highs as early as I did this month but I assume it's from the clomid. I usually O around CD 17 but the early highs are throwing me off! What day are you going to POAS?

22. MrstypeA

cherry / 126 posts

@jennyg so exciting!

23. mrsjyw

@MrstypeA: If I go by my "usual" O day, I was planning on testing 11/18 because that would be after the bleeding started with my CP. I can't handle the anxiety of seeing a BFP prior to that point. I think I'm going to test a few more days on the cbfm since I did ovulate late two years ago, but if it goes to low or just stays high. I'm going to quit and just keep saying my prayers for a miracle BFP after this wonky O cycle! Good luck to you!!!!

24. mrsjyw

@nicole112: congratulations!!

25. Worrywart

apricot / 394 posts

I think I'm out While AF hasn't arrived yet, I POAS yesterday on CD 27. BFN. I also spoke to my OB last week since I am on month #2 of clomid. My levels were not high and she has officially referred me on to a fertility doc next month if I'm not pregnant. I have an appointment set for November 20.

Good luck to everyone else this month and hope for a lot more BFP's. Not sure if I can even rollover to December, as I don't know what my new "plan" with the RE will be.

26. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@MrstypeA: @mrsjyw: @nicole112: @Ashleyf21: @hellobeeboston: Thanks!

I'm really worried about how light the line is, but I'm just hoping my O date is off. I'm going to take another test today and see if it's getting darker.

27. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@JennyG: congrats! Hopefully your O date is off. If you got a BFN on Thursday then a BFP on Sunday night, I bet you ovulated later than you thought. Maybe you are only 9-10 dpo? (That's my guess)

28. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

Tentatively joining in! I haven't been on HB long but we are now starting to TTC #2 so here we go!

Cycle Day: 5
    TTC Cycle #: 1
    Ovulation and POAS dates: I'm not really charting (DH wanted to try the old fashion way) but I'm guessing O between the 11th-15th or so and POAS would be 28th-29th.
    Baby #: 2
    Your plan this month: BD every other day during fertile window as predicted by roughly watching CM.
    Chart link: Not really charting atm.

Favorite cold weather beverage: Anything Starbucks but caramel brulee latte is up there with my top choices!

29. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@JennyG: Wow! Awesome! Congrats!

30. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@JennyG: bfp! Woo woo!

31. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@JennyG: Congratulations! Is O pretty consistent for you?

32. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@QBbride: I totally agree! Looks like a 10 dpo test, especially if you got a negative just a couple days ago.

33. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@JennyG: Congrats!!

34. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@simplyfelicity: Not at all. My cycles have been pretty crazy ever since weaning LO this past June. I'm thinking I might have just thought I had a positive OPK (it was never as dark as other people's) and really I O'd much later. I'm going to take another test tonight and see if it's darkening. Fingers crossed.

35. mrsjyw

@raspberries: @lil owl: did you ladies get any confirmation of O? I'm in limbo land over here!!!! And it's driving me nuts. I'm so sick of BDing.... I think we're just going to call it quits and hope for luck or just get ready to move onto next month...

36. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

POAS Dates

BFPs
    angelachase, nicole112, JennyG!

TBD: MrsADS, mrsjyw

11/4: MissLace
    11/5: SunnyFarmMama
    11/7: abmamma
    11/8: YogiRunner, Berly, NurseDMB, 2farmmoms
    11/9: raspberries, Mrs. Microscope
    11/10: Bluemasonjar
    11/11: lil owl
    11/12: Ashleyf21
    11/13: mrsvdv, Willow
    11/14: shortiecake
    11/15: Jone0603
    11/16: travellingbee
    11/17: Mrs. J, MrstypeA
    11/18: NorthStar
    11/19: smocks
    11/22: AMommyThang
    11/24: MrsStar, EleanorRigby
    11/27: MummaColston
    11/28: getjazzy
    11/29: Honeygold89

Rollovers: auggiefrog, Worrywart

Cheerleaders: littleblessings, QBbride, Bigskygirl, simplyfelicity

@Worrywart: Aww, sorry to hear that - I'll roll you over, but I hope you get a sneaky late BFP!

@mrsjyw: Ha, no, I'm in the same boat as you. DH and I decided that Sunday was the last day we'd BD (which would have put O at a week and a day later than usual), but we REALLY need the break.

37. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

We're not actually TTC yet, but I'm frustrated and want to complain and don't think it's worth it's own thread. We're planning to start TTC again next month. That's how long the OB said to wait (actually, it's one extra cycle, now that I think about it, but we have a cruise booked in May and if we got pregnant this month I'd be too far along to go), and my cycles seem like they're regulating postpartum so I feel comfortable with not waiting any longer. I would even prefer to start this month, personally. But DH is more nervous, so he wants to have an actual appointment to get the all clear. I tried to make one with the midwives today, and turns out I can't get in this month. Their December schedule isn't up yet, so there's a good chance I'll be able to get in early in December, before I actually O, so it shouldn't hold us up. But it might, and I'm going to be really upset if it does. I totally understand that after everything DH has every right to be nervous. And I know that midwives and OB's give priority to pregnant patients, and there's frequently a wait for a non-urgent appointment. But I just really, really want to get the ball rolling on this and be able to move forward with our lives. I'm thinking about emailing the midwife and seeing if, given our history, we could get some priority on maybe getting worked in at some point sooner or something. Worst she can say is no, right? I'm also going to talk to DH about how important this is to me and get a feel for how strongly he feels that we need to have a pre-conception appointment, given that we've already waited the appropriate amount of time, our genetic testing all came back clear (thankfully), my cycles are settling down nicely (perfect 14 day luteal phase last month, thank you very much), I've been making dietary and lifestyle changes to improve my health, etc. I'm already trying to mentally prepare myself for the likelihood that we wont' get pregnant our first month trying this time (even though we have in the past twice), because I'm in such a hurry that I know I'll be devastated even if that's SO absurd given how long many women have to wait. But emotions don't always have to make rational sense, right?

Anyway, no point to this other than I'm frustrated and maybe I could get some positive thoughts and fingers crossed etc that we can get in and get the all clear asap? Thanks.

Also, congrats to the bfp's already this month! I totally stalk the poas threads just for the little pick me up I get seeing bfp's, even if they aren't mine!

38. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

@delight: Thanks, that was so sweet of you!

@JennyG: Big congrats!!!

39. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@JennyG: congrats!

40. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Torchwood: That must be really frustrating when you are so ready to move forward. I agree it's worth a shot considering your history...maybe a midwife or OB that you saw often? Or, how about visiting a different OB and midwife just for the go ahead?
    Lots and lots of fingers crossed for you! I hope this moves along as quickly as possible so you can get your .

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee