Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

A Cornucopia of BFPs - November 2014 POAS!

1. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@Torchwood: I don't think you'd lose anything by trying to get in there to discuss but it would probably also make sense to figure our what will make your DH feel better, or what his actual concerns are. They sound like normal nervous energy. I'm new to HB though, so I don't know your specific history in order to have that play in but I will cross my fingers for you! Hope the midwife emails you back soon.

2. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

@Jone0603: ugh totally feel you bding is kicking my but!!

Fiiiiinally got all three positive opks this morning! Late O woooot! Hope you got your peak @mrstypea: !!

3. MrstypeA

cherry / 126 posts

@mrsjyw: I got the peak on the CBAD (!!) but still high on the CBFM. I am chalking the mishap on the CBFM up to the clomid! Just crazy! I was Happy to see the one this morning and all 3 of yours! Cd 18 for me so I'm wondering if clomid didn't work for me and my body just O on it's own?! I guess I should push my POAS out??

4. EleanorRigby

olive / 66 posts

@mrsjyw: yay! BD it up!!

5. mrsjyw

@MrstypeA: yea I'm not going to test until 11/21 but that's 16+dpo and special case for me. I'm going to try and hold out for AF to show or wait a few days after so I can bypass the CP time I had during cycle 2... we'll see FX. to you!

6. MrstypeA

cherry / 126 posts

@mrsjyw: I told myself I wasn't going to test until 14 dpo. I promised myself but I am hosting my bestie's bridal shower on the 15 and feel like I should take a test to see if it's positive before consuming some cocktails! What does everyone think? Anyone run in to that problem before?! I don't want to be sad and ruin the day but I'm so careful after the CP in august. I need
    Advice!

7. mrsjyw

@EleanorRigby: haha OY, I'M SO TIRED OF BDING!!!!!

8. mrsjyw

@MrstypeA: if it was me, I'd probably have a drink on the 15th and call it good and still wait to test. 1.) it might still be too early to test to give you a definitive answer 2.) and that might lead to more anxiety, etc.

9. EleanorRigby

olive / 66 posts

@mrsjyw: how many days in a row or EOD? I've been trying to mix it up on non-FW and get the kind of loving in that doesn't happen during FW

10. mrsjyw

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

11. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

POAS Dates

BFPs
    angelachase, nicole112, JennyG!

TBD: MrsADS, mrsjyw

11/4: MissLace
    11/7: abmamma
    11/8: YogiRunner, Berly, NurseDMB, 2farmmoms
    11/9: raspberries, Mrs. Microscope
    11/10: Bluemasonjar
    11/11: lil owl
    11/12: Ashleyf21
    11/13: mrsvdv, Willow
    11/14: shortiecake
    11/15: Jone0603
    11/16: travellingbee
    11/17: Mrs. J, MrstypeA
    11/18: NorthStar
    11/19: smocks
    11/22: AMommyThang
    11/24: MrsStar, EleanorRigby
    11/27: MummaColston
    11/28: getjazzy
    11/29: Honeygold89
    11/30: auggiefrog

Rollovers: Worrywart, SunnyFarmMama

Cheerleaders: littleblessings, QBbride, Bigskygirl, simplyfelicity

@MissLace: Wooohoo! FX for you!

@YogiRunner: Is it definitely AF? I'll leave you on until you're sure - hoping it's just early bleeding from the pap.

@mrsjyw: That's seriously weird. Hope it means things are looking up!

@auggiefrog: Absolutely. Here's hoping November will still be lucky for you!

@Torchwood: Yeah, I know what you mean. Keep us updated - hopefully they'll be able to arrange a call or squeeze you in soon.

12. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

Yep, this is AF. What a bummer. I asked my gyn at the regular appointment what if anything we could do since this is now cycle 8 and I'm almost 33, and she really pushed to just be patient and wait the full year. I get it, but I'm pretty darn impatient. We just moved to a big empty house in the burbs and our Starbucks is filllllled with strollers, I'm ready NOW (ha!)

So I'll join the next thread and keep on truckin, maybe consider B vitamins to lengthen my LP (it's usually 10-11 days but was a measly 8 this cycle) and look into acupuncture.

Good luck ladies, I'm rooting for you this month!

13. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

Woke up and felt the need to test, 12dpo. BFN, womp womp. Losing hope for this month, AF due Friday so I guess I'm not technically out yet. Timing was o-3, o-1 and o so not bad, we shall see.

14. abmamma

kiwi / 641 posts

Ugh-- the last few days of my TWW are killing me! I have been sympton spotting like crazy the entire time and go back and forth as to whether I think I am pg or not. DH is convinced I am based on a couple of days of random nausea last week but it was really early in the TWW (like 3-4 dpo timeframe) so seems doubtful. But I have been having a lot of vivid dreams and more CM than usual (and lots of CM is one of the only early pregnancy symptoms I had with DD). Between that and DH, I have a feeling I am going to be soooo disappointed if I get BFN. AF is due Friday and I was going to wait until then to POAS but am now considering tonight or tomorrow am. I don't know. It might be better to know before AF shows up....

Congrats to all the ladies with BFPs so far this month!!

15. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

@abmamma oohhh exciting! Fingers crossed for you -- and I wouldn't blame you if you took a test on the early side if you're particularly antsy. I've actually never POAS before because AF has never been late, but I do know how crummy it feels when she rears her ugly head and you can't help but feel smad (sad+mad) the rest of the day. Your signs sound promising! If a line shows up, that's a few more days of joy you're giving yourself, and if it doesn't, you're prepared for AF to come but you can still have some hope, right?

Again this is someone who's never POAS in her life and just started a new cycle, but I am enjoying rooting others on this month who are wrapping up the 2WW!

16. NurseDMB

kiwi / 643 posts

So I thought it would be a good idea to test today at 7dpo because my boobs are huge and full, my gums were bleeding last night while flossing (happened when I was pregnant with DS, too. Normally this never happens). And of course it was a stark white BFN. Duh. I don't know why I torture myself.

Definitely waiting until my original test date now.

17. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

POAS Dates

BFPs

11/4: MissLace
    11/8: Berly, NurseDMB, 2farmmoms
    11/9: raspberries, Mrs. Microscope

Rollovers: Worrywart, SunnyFarmMama, YogiRunner

@YogiRunner: Ugh, that sucks! Does your gyn know about your short luteal phase? Maybe you can get a second opinion? Good luck next time around!

18. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@abmamma: @NurseDMB: I know exactly how you ladies feel - this TWW is killllling me!

19. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@raspberries: @NurseDMB: @abmamma: tww is the worst! so ready for an answer one way or another!

20. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

The midwives were able to work us in! Since ya'll are the only people I complained to, you're the only ones I can celebrate with.

And @getjazzy, it's complicated and my blog is linked in my profile, but long story short 2 miscarriages and a medically necessary late-term abortion. So, not the best luck so far, and lots to be nervous about going forward. But I'm feeling really hopeful!

21. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

I know the ttw sucks but you ladies are doing great!!!!!

22. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: Exactly! I'm really hoping it works for us this time around, but if not, I'm already placating myself by thinking about wine pairings for Thanksgiving, ha.

@Torchwood: Wooohoo! Hope they can answer any questions your DH has, or at least calm the worries. Fingers crossed for you!

23. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@littleblessings: You are an excellent cheerleader! Thanks, lady

24. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@raspberries: thanks this is my first time being a cheerleader. I like seeing the BFPs!

25. abmamma

kiwi / 641 posts

So I caved and decided to test tonight-- BFN. As predicted, am totally crushed. DH feels bad that he got my hopes up but reminded me that were still somewhere between trying and NTNP this month so it was never a slam dunk. The CM during the TWW really had me convinced, I guess. Oh well. Just waiting for AF to show up Friday and make it official.

26. Ashleyf21

grape / 92 posts

A girl I went to high school with that just recently got married just announced that she is having a baby boy. I went to the bathroom and cried. It seems to happen so easily for a lot of people and it makes me so sad that we all have to go through this when most of these girls don't even know what opks are lol! Ok vent over

27. EleanorRigby

olive / 66 posts

@Torchwood: Just read your blog story and wanted to send hugs your way. What a journey you have had so far. Hoping you and your DH can find the right support people to help you along the way!

28. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@JennyG: @nicole112: congrats I'm happy to see your bfp. you ladies have a H&H 9 months

Good luck to all the ladies waiting for o and in the tww. I'm on cd 7 so I'm not expecting o until around cd 20 so it's pre quite for me right now.

29. MissLace

apricot / 311 posts

Just a quick update. I'm 11dpo today and got a BFN again, BUT my period still hasn't shown up and so far the spotting that's been going on for the past 5 days has stopped. My sister (from my vent sesh a few weeks ago) didnt get her bfp until 13dpo so I'm still holding out hope!

30. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

O-ing on schedule today. Very little hope that it'll happen naturally right now but we'll still try.

31. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@abmamma: There's still hope. I'm sorry you're having tough time. Do you have something fun planned for this weekend? If not, maybe treat yourself. Hugs!

32. abmamma

kiwi / 641 posts

Thanks @jennyG! I was clearly having a pity party last night which is sort of embarassing given how early we are in this TTC journey (and are only sort of trying right now anyway)-- I know how lucky I am to already have a healthy/happy LO. So I am going to focus on that and look forward and try not to dwell. But I so appreciate having HB as a safe place to vent

33. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

I'm a rollover. AF arrived this morning, a day early. Here's to looking forward to the next month and TTC cycle #3. Third times a charm, right?

34. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@abmamma: no matter how early you are in TTC, bfns are no fun. Once you decide you are ready for a baby, you are ready now! Its not fair that as perfect as your timing and everything else, it is not in your control. Hugs!

@MissLace: 11dpo is still early! You are not out yet!

@travellingbee: so many fingers crossed that the star align for you this month

@Torchwood: happy to have you here! I hope that this time around you get a fairy tale ending, you deserve it!

35. abmamma

kiwi / 641 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: You are so right. I have always said that patience is a virtue but not one that I possess! It's so hard. FX that third time is a charm for you

36. mrsjyw

@Mrs. Microscope: third time IS a charm we got our bfp w DS our third cycle! FX

@Torchwood: yaya, hope it goes well!

@abmamma: TTC is such an emotional roller coaster, hang in there!!

37. Worrywart

apricot / 394 posts

AF officially arrived today I have my appointment set for an RE on November 20th and it cannot come soon enough! I'm not officially a rollover as I'm not sure what my new "plan" is yet.

@travellingbee: Hoping all goes well for you this month!!

@Ashleyf21: I'm right there with ya. Even worse, my younger sister told me last week that she's pregnant with her second. They weren't even trying. It's been rough. You're not alone.

Hoping the rest of November bring a lot more BFP's. I'll be cheering you all on.

38. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

POAS Dates

BFPs

11/6: MissLace
    11/8: NurseDMB, 2farmmoms
    11/9: raspberries

Rollovers: Worrywart, SunnyFarmMama, YogiRunner, Mrs. Microscope, Berly

@MissLace: Yay! FX!

@Mrs. Microscope: Here's hoping next time will be the one for you!

@Worrywart: Keep us updated with your RE appt - crossing my fingers they'll be able to help out ASAP

39. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

I'm out this month, AF showed up this morning. And my body has decided to remind me how bad my cramps get when I'm not on bcpills!
    On a sort of positive note, my family is planning a cruise in June and if I got pregnant this cycle I wouldn't be able to go.
    Good luck to everyone!!

40. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@Ashleyf21: okay tbh I am one of those people you talk of. /: I actually envy you guys trying.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee