Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

A Cornucopia of BFPs - November 2014 POAS!

1. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

Congrats ladies!!!!!

2. NurseDMB

kiwi / 643 posts

@JennyG: Congrats!! Like the other ladies said, maybe you O'd later than you thought? Or you could have implanted on the later side.

3. mrsvdv

apricot / 431 posts

@JennyG: congratulations!!!

I'm 8 dpo and cramping like crazy! I'd swear it's my period but that's still a week too soon. I almost poas'ed today but that would be crazy right! Talk me off the ledge!!

4. MrstypeA

cherry / 126 posts

@mrsvdv fingers crossed for you! Try to wait another few days, you can do it! (Easier said than done!)

5. MrstypeA

cherry / 126 posts

CD17 and still no peak on the CBFM or CBAD. I am on my 7th high day. I know clomid can mess with the readings but I really thought I would get a peak today. Anyone have similar experiences with clomid? I want to cry!

6. SunnyFarmMama

cherry / 114 posts

AF showed up this am so roll me over to Dec 1

7. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

@MrstypeA: no clomid experience, but seriously CD21 and still no peak reading either... I think I've had 7 Lows, and 6 Highs this month... FX that monitor is just wacked out for us both this month!

8. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

POAS Dates

BFPs
    angelachase, nicole112, JennyG!

TBD: MrsADS, mrsjyw

11/4: MissLace
    11/7: abmamma
    11/8: YogiRunner, Berly, NurseDMB, 2farmmoms
    11/9: raspberries, Mrs. Microscope
    11/10: Bluemasonjar
    11/11: lil owl
    11/12: Ashleyf21
    11/13: mrsvdv, Willow
    11/14: shortiecake
    11/15: Jone0603
    11/16: travellingbee
    11/17: Mrs. J, MrstypeA
    11/18: NorthStar
    11/19: smocks
    11/22: AMommyThang
    11/24: MrsStar, EleanorRigby
    11/27: MummaColston
    11/28: getjazzy
    11/29: Honeygold89

Rollovers: auggiefrog, Worrywart, SunnyFarmMama

Cheerleaders: littleblessings, QBbride, Bigskygirl, simplyfelicity

@Torchwood: What questions does your DH want answered at your preconception appointment? I'm not sure if your preconception appointment will be more in-depth due to your history, but my gyn basically just talked to us at ours - do you think maybe you could arrange a call with your midwife so she can soothe any worries he has, and give him some reassurance?

@SunnyFarmMama: Awww, sorry to hear that. Good luck next time around!

@MissLace: How's it going? Hoping your LP was a little bit longer this time around!

9. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

Has anyone ever tried the FRER one minute tests? I took one this morning to see if it was getting darker and it certainly wasn't. I'm debating about calling my doctor, but I also don't want to seem like a crazy person.

10. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@JennyG: walk away from the tests! You will make yourself crazy! Hcg takes about 48 hours to double, so testing often won't show anything reliable. Relax and enjoy your bfp!

11. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

Aww congrats to all the mommas!

I am trying not to symptom spot at 8 dpo but it's impossible. I'm getting these little pinchy twinges on my right side that come and go, enough to get my attention. Other than that, just owie boobs, but that's not necessarily anything new.

What are other 8ish DPO ladies feeling right now?

12. Ashleyf21

grape / 92 posts

@yogirunner gaha in totally symptom spotting at 7dpo too! I told myself I wouldn't but I can't help it! When r u going to test?

13. SunnyFarmMama

cherry / 114 posts

@raspberries: thank you! I knew this month was a long shot. We will really start TTC next week during my fertile window

14. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

@ashleyf21 it's like someone telling you not to think about elephants. And these pinches feel so weird, so how am I supposed to ignore them!?

I'm holding out till 12DPO to test which is Saturday. I've actually never used a HPT because AF has always come on schedule, but I happen to have one at home that I hope I'll get to use! How about you? Good luck getting through the next week or so!

15. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: I know! My BFP was pretty faint so it has me all a worry. But you're right, just relax, and let whatever happens, happen.

16. Ashleyf21

grape / 92 posts

@yogirunner maybe it's implantation twinges !! I told my husband not to give me the tests until Friday, so I'm hoping I'll allow myself to wait until Saturday! Good luck!!!!

17. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@YogiRunner: With my first pregnancy, my implantation twinges were so strong that it felt like I had done crunches the next day (crunches definitely did not happen. )

18. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

@raspberries: That's a really good point. I don't think they'd do any more than just talking like they did when we did a pre-conception before my first pregnancy. I don't even know what else they could do, given that we've done all the genetic testing and screening, and I had an ultrasound last month (they had concerns about possible retained placental tissue, but it was nothing). I don't think he even knows what he wants to know; he just needs some sort of reassurance since trying again is so scary at this stage. And a phone call might cover that as long as we discuss everything thoroughly. I'm also looking into getting counseling for both of us for anxiety during future pregnancies.

@simplyfelicity: If the phone call thing that raspberries suggested wouldn't be enough for DH, I'll look into that. There aren't any other midwives in Nashville, and I haven't seen any ob's other than the high risk MFM ones (who wouldn't do pre-conception), but certainly there are other random ob's in the city that take our insurance.

I emailed asking the midwives about working us in this month, recommending a counselor, and whether there's really anything they would want to check for pre-conception anyway. Hopefully they'll get back to us soon on all of that. Thanks for the support!

19. MissLace

apricot / 311 posts

@raspberries: BFN this morning (I'm only 9dpo) but hey at least i MADE IT to 9dpo, even if i am still spotting since 6dpo, still no red AF!

20. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@mrsvdv: don't poas! Even if the cramping is implantation, it takes 2-3 days from implantation for your hcg to be high enough to show up on a pregnancy test. Try to hold off 3ish days!!!

@JennyG: I totally know where you're coming from! It is soo hard over analyzing everything. Honestly I'd probably wait as long as you can (like 4 days) before taking another test. Then you'll know without a doubt whether it is darker. Good luck!! (This is coming from the person who took a billion tests last cycle)

21. mrsjyw

This is officially the most fed up cycled I've had. Back story I've only had lows and highs on cbfm still high reading on cd21 this am. I had a random cbadvanced opk that went from empty to solid smiley on cd17 five days ago. Then just now I took a wondfo (darkest I've seen yet this month) and regular cb digital opk and got a smiley. Cb advanced however showed empty circle w same cup of pee. Fx the monitor shows peak tomorrow and I'm oing late. And that the cbadvanced is out of wack. I'm so confused.
    Attached is cb digital and wondfo from half hour ago cd21 evening.

Ahhhh I'm going insane

22. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@mrsjyw: have you taken HPT?

23. mrsjyw

@BandDmommy: no way I'm pregnant. My cycles are 30 days+ normally today is only cd21

24. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@JennyG: congratulations!

25. MrstypeA

cherry / 126 posts

@mrsjyw same thing Over here! So crazy! I did a wondfo test tonight and it was the darkest I've seen too! Just about the same as yours! I'm taking it as a good sign and hoping tomorrow morning we both see peaks on the CBFM..... Maybe the CBAD was a bad batch for you?!

What a crazy month for both of us!

26. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@mrsjyw: was it the first time this cycle you used the CBA digi? They are always open circle the first time that cycle.

27. mrsjyw

@MrstypeA: Yep just took it again and got a flashing smiley and three separate wondfos all diff batches all dark. Hoping to see a peak tomorrow! Four days past my usual o date but I guess normal for me since I sometimes have longer cycles? to us both!! So glad I didn't stop testing!!!

@travellingbee: yea I took one last wk went from empty to solid smiley on cd17 I'm thinking that was a fluke or too diluted or something. Just got a flashing smiley on it hopefully solid tomorrow

28. travellingbee

@mrsjyw: that's definitely positive on the wondfo.

29. mrsjyw

@travellingbee: Thanks for the confirmation it's the first time this month they've been this dark. Even when I got the solid smiley on cb advanced last wk they weren't showing positive so I'm hoping the cbadvanced was a fluke last wk

30. MrstypeA

cherry / 126 posts

@mrsjyw: has to be that this cycle is a bit longer. Im thinking the same thing here but I really thought the clomid helped that. Who knows anymore! Good thing you tested!

31. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@raspberries: Can you move me to Nov 30th. I should be able to get another chance this month!

32. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@mrsjyw: oh my goodness. Fingers crossed! Those look positive!

33. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

So I think I might be out, spotting started today... But I also had a pap yesterday afternoon and the doc said to expect some bleeding... But that was over 24 hours ago, and it's not lessening up. Also the twinges turned to painful cramps.

Darn. If she's rearing her head, she'll be a beast this month. Nipples are killing me, cramps are bad, lower back is really sore, and I just bit DH's head off for putting the plastic wrap in the wrong drawer. Oh dear.

34. mrsjyw

@Mrs. J: Thanks mama looking like my new poas date 16dpo if I o tomorrow or Thursday is A's bday on the 21st! I don't want to test before that since cp but who knows... Wack ass month man!

35. mrsjyw

@YogiRunner: Hugs! Fx!!

36. EleanorRigby

olive / 66 posts

Started my opk's today at CD 10, and I'm offically "that chick" that's carrying opk's in her purse/jacket pocket at work. Did 2 tests while at work today. I'm determined to do everything I can do see a solid O this month (gotta stay healthy! these last two months I've had strep and a nasty cold, respectively).

37. Jone0603

grape / 86 posts

I am on the weird cycle bandwagon. I have had 11 or so flashing smiley faces and still no solid one. My chart got crosshairs for CD 23, but I don't think the shift looks great. I am worried I didn't ovulate yet and might not. Also getting pretty worn down trying just in case it is still coming. I just hope there is still a shot this month after all the work put in.

38. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@mrsjyw: those are definitely positive!!!

39. EleanorRigby

olive / 66 posts

@mrsjyw: looks positive to me!

40. travellingbee

@EleanorRigby: good luck! Strep is no fun! I've had some issue (cold, yeast infection etc) every fertile window we've been trying! So frustrating!

@Jone0603: that's some impressive BDing!!! Whoa!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee