Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2016 moms!

1. autumnleaves

pear / 1622 posts

@MrsRoo: I hope everything is going well!

2. MrsRoo

pear / 1642 posts

@autumnleaves: going great, thank you for checking in!! About 7 cms, just got the epi, waiting not so patiently for baby girl to make her appearance!!

3. iluvboba637

kiwi / 549 posts

@MrsRoo: good luck mama

4. iluvboba637

kiwi / 549 posts

@JennyLayneAZ: @auggiefrog: thank you. She's no longer on the ventilator/breathing tube. Just oxygen through the nasal cannula, which they are slowly weaning her off of. Today they are going to start feeding her some of my colostrum through a tube. She's under the bili light for jaundice.

5. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@MrsRoo: sounds like you are really progressing!!
    @iluvboba637: that's great that she is off the tube. Hope she continues to do well!

6. poppygirl15

apricot / 400 posts

@iluvboba637: so glad to hear she's progressing well. I've been thinking about you and wondering how you two were doing.

@mrsroo: good luck!! So exciting!

7. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@MrsRoo: good luck!

8. akcoffeebean

cherry / 204 posts

@iluvboba637: I'm so glad to hear she's making good progress. I can't imagine how long the last few days have been for you guys. @MrsRoo: good luck!

Abigail and I got to come home yesterday. It felt like we were there forever. I was induced the 13th, delivered the 14th and we stayed for 72 hours after delivery. The women's center was incredibly busy and we ended up being moved off the floor to a peds bed because so many women were in labor. It was a bit of a zoo!
    Getting discharged took an entire day because it was so busy. Luckily the peds floor was very quiet and once we were up there we were able to rest and wait peacefully.

Being home is good. My DS is enchanted with DD and is very proud and happy to be helpful and gentle with her. He's having a harder time with me and has been telling me repeatedly to go away or throwing serious tantrums. I hope we can work through that in the next few days.

My milk fully came in this morning and I forgot how painful engorgement is. I'm hand expressing a bit each feed because it's too forceful and hard for DD. I'm bummed my pump hasn't arrived yet- it's stuck in the mail system- because I'm not very efficient or effective with manual expression.

I hope everyone is doing well. The next big thing we're working on is getting DD to sleep in something rather than on us. We never succeeded with DS and I want to avoid bedsharing this time.

9. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

wonderful pea / 17279 posts

@MrsRoo: hope you're laboring well!

@iluvboba637: your colostrum is going to do wonders for her! Such a good update

@akcoffeebean: glad you're home and your son is at least happy with little sis. She has a lovely name!

10. autumnleaves

pear / 1622 posts

@MrsRoo: that's awesome - your little girl is going to be here so soon!
    @iluvboba637: what wonderful news!
    @akcoffeebean: happy to hear you're home and things are going well! Hopefully the pump will arrive soon! Abigail is such a beautiful name!

11. autumnleaves

pear / 1622 posts

We splurged and had someone clean our house today. I feel so much better having a clean home for my in laws to arrive to Wed and for LO2 whenever he is ready to make his great entrance.

12. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@akcoffeebean: so happy to see an update! Love the name Abigail and great to hear that your son is enamored with her. Hope you are all settling into a good routine!

13. MaisyMay

GOLD / cantaloupe / 6703 posts

So, S had his 2 week appt today. The big concern was weight, since he was 8 lb 9 at birth, 8 lb 4 at 4 days, 9 lb at 13 days when we had his tongue tie fixed. Today, at 2 1/2 weks, he was 10 lbs 2 oz! Dr was thoroughly pleased, and all signs of jaundice are gone!

14. Canoli

persimmon / 1458 posts

@MrsRoo: can't wait for an update!

@iluvboba637: glad to hear your LO is making progress! Hopefully home real soon!

@akcoffeebean: seems like the older LO are having such a hard time! I'm not looking forward to it. Hopefully he'll adjust soon!

@autumnleaves: a clean house feels so amazing, doesn't it?

@maisymay: yay for great weight gain!

@bloved: ready for the big day tomorrow?

@autumnleaves @mrs.lemon-lime: Are we the only ones left?

15. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

Happy Birthday!!!

3/28: AMommyThang: Waylon
    3/31: MaisyMay: Samuel nn Sammy
    4/3: mamabolt: Henry
    4/8: Cherrybee: Seren
    4/10: PoppyGirl15: Lucian nn Luke , auggiefrog: William nn Liam
    4/11: JH524: Connor
    4/12: Eieio:
    4/14: Den mom: Miles, iluvboba637:
    4/15: AKCoffeeBean: Abigail
    4/17: JennyLayneAZ: Piper

16. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

@Canoli: @autumnleaves: we still have quite a few mamas waiting on baby's arrival!

4/5: @Scurbro:
    4/10: @Rinna9:, @GwenMarieDC: , @Nibygd:
    4/15: Mrs. Lemon-Lime:
    4/18: MrsRoo: , Canoli:
    4/19: @Lauraeva:
    4/21: PeanutsBaby: , @Turd Ferguson:
    4/22: AutumnLeaves:
    4/24: @Bloved: , @BlueWolverine:

Ladies, hope you all are doing well. Let us know how you and baby are doing. We'd love to celebrate with you!!!

17. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@Canoli: doing well! RSC scheduled for tomorrow at 1:30. Feeling lots of contractions and pelvic pain today so I am definitely ready to meet baby boy on the outside and hopefully get more comfortable!

18. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@bloved: good luck tomorrow! You'll do great and have baby in your arms soon. My RCS was so much better than my first! Good luck

@akcoffeebean: I was so anxious to get home! Good to hear your home and all is going well with baby.
    @MrsRoo: good luck!!! Yay!!

Baby Conner had his one week appt today and is back to his birth weight he's a little fussy tonight and sleeping more after his procedure today so don't know how tonight will go.

19. MrsRoo

pear / 1642 posts

thank you for the well wishes everyone!!

Kennedy Jean made her appearance tonight at 5:40 pm weighing in at 9lbs even! Smooth induction and birth. Big sis did so well visiting us tonight, even though she was very concerned to see me with the IV in my hand and all the wristbands. She kept asking the nurse to "please take those off my mommy". She was gentle and very sweet with baby.

20. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

@MrsRoo: congratulations, she's perfect!!

21. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@MrsRoo: congratulations!! She is beautiful!

22. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

Happy Birthday

3/28: AMommyThang: Waylon
    3/31: MaisyMay: Samuel nn Sammy
    4/3: mamabolt: Henry
    4/8: Cherrybee: Seren
    4/10: PoppyGirl15: Lucian nn Luke ,
    auggiefrog: William nn Liam
    4/11: JH524: Connor
    4/12: Eieio:
    4/14: Den mom: Miles, iluvboba637:
    4/15: AKCoffeeBean: Abigail
    4/17: JennyLayneAZ: Piper
    4/18: MrsRoo: Kennedy

23. Canoli

persimmon / 1458 posts

@bloved: thinking of you today! I'm so ready for this boy to come out. I don't think my skin can stretch any farther!

@mrsroo: congrats! Love love love her name and so sweet big sis is so concerned about you. Sounds like a mini mama!

24. MaisyMay

Anybody interested in posting updated pics of their new arrivals?
    This is Sam in his rock n play after keeping me up for nearly 3 hours, starting at 4 a.m. Guess it was hard work. (Doesn't typically have a blanket but he didn't want his swaddle).

25. AMommyThang

cherry / 152 posts

Waylon is doing great. I was worried about his weight. Started off at 9.2 when we left the hospital it was 8.7 and 2 days later 8.6 but at his 2 week appointment he weighed in at 9.12. He is the 80% percentile in height and weight. He doesn't sleep through the night. The lonest stretch he's had was 4 hours and that's only happened once. He is also showing signs of being colic (yay another baby with colic) but other than that he's great. This week I've been taking him to work with me a few hours a day. Just found out yesterday that he can start daycare in June instead of August! It's a double edged sword though, I get to go back to work full time but my entire paycheck goes to daycare. Blah!

26. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

@MrsRoo: Congratulations! So adorable!

@AMommyThang: Ahhhhhh! He's like a perfect china doll!

Sam, you little tinker! Fancy keeping mummy up all night. @MaisyMay: He's so cute though.

Here is Seren after her first bath:

27. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

Here is Piper sleeping on me

28. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@MaisyMay: @AMommyThang: @Cherrybee: @JennyLayneAZ: omg! I love these baby pics!! Keep them coming ladies!!

11:00 here and leaving in about 5 minutes for my RSC. So excited to meet this little guy on the outside in a few hours (and weirdly more nervous than I was for my first c-section, despite a good experience!).

29. Canoli

persimmon / 1458 posts

Ladies, I can't take all these cute baby pics! They are absolutely beautiful! My little man needs to come so I can get some snuggles!

30. autumnleaves

pear / 1622 posts

@MrsRoo: Congratulations! She is beautiful!

31. autumnleaves

pear / 1622 posts

@bloved: Good luck mama! Thinking of you today!

32. autumnleaves

pear / 1622 posts

I am loving all these baby photos today too! Thanks for sharing!

33. mamabolt

nectarine / 2797 posts

Here's one from our little guys NB pics last week. I'm dying to see the rest!

34. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

Every time I open this thread my smile gets bigger! Your babies are all so beautiful!!

35. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@MrsRoo: Congrats!

I'm loving the pics ladies!

Liam and I are still struggling with feeding issues, but I have an appointment with a Lactation consultant next week and I'm planning on going to a breastfeeding group tomorrow night to get suggestions and hear from others. He was down to 5lbs15 oz at his last appointment, but I definitely think we are going through a growth spurt as he has been wanting to be feed every two hours.

Here we are getting a little sun and enjoying the unusually nice weather. ( It was snowing when I was being admitted into the hospital and a week later it was in the 60's and possibly 70's!)

36. MaisyMay

@auggiefrog: I met another William called Liam yesterday! He was born 4/1 and is utterly cite bit so tiny. When I got back to the car I came to this thread to check your lo's birthday just to see if it could have been you even though I didn't think we lived anywhere near each other.

37. Canoli

persimmon / 1458 posts

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime: I agree! My heart is just melting seeing all these pics!

38. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@MaisyMay: That's crazy!

39. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

Nathaniel Flynn joined us today at 2pm. 8lb11oz and 21 inches long. He is perfect! Big brother was not so impressed but hopefully tomorrow will bring more bonding between the two!

40. mamabolt

nectarine / 2797 posts

@bloved: beautiful! Congratulations!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee