Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2016 moms!

1. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@MrsRoo: I love her name! Congrats. What a beauty! @MaisyMay: great idea! Love his Name
    @AMommyThang: what a handsome guy! When he goes for longer stretches, do you pump?
    I forgot if I should be doing a pumping session to build a stash. I haven't wanted to bother with it for some reason. Ahh!

@mamabolt: so perfect!!!!
    @auggiefrog: so cute! Looks like lots of hair!
    @bloved: congrats mommy!!! He's perfect!!!

Connor Reed is doing great, nursing like a champ. He's very sleepy so I've been able to do damage control with my toddler, trying to get things settled down.. He's been incredibly naughty since lil brother arrived. I follow baby wise and so far things are going great again. Just been working on day and night and trying to keep him awake after a few feedings. He wakes once in the night so I feel quite spoiled and know not to take it for granted because it can change at any moment here he is...

I breastfeeding and haven't started any pumping. For some reason I'm not motivated to build a stash. Should I be pumping now or can I wait a few weeks and start a session ?

2. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

wonderful pea / 17279 posts

@bloved: he's beautiful! How are you feeling?

3. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

Congrats Mamas Happy Birthday Babies!

3/28: AMommyThang: Waylon
    3/31: MaisyMay: Samuel nn Sammy
    4/3: mamabolt: Henry
    4/8: Cherrybee: Seren
    4/10: PoppyGirl15: Lucian nn Luke ,
    auggiefrog: William nn Liam
    4/11: JH524: Connor
    4/12: Eieio:
    4/14: Den mom: Miles, iluvboba637:
    4/15: AKCoffeeBean: Abigail
    4/17: JennyLayneAZ: Piper
    4/18: MrsRoo: Kennedy
    4/19: Bloved: Nathaniel

4. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

@jh524: the lactation consultant at a birth class I took said not to pump for at least the first 3 weeks. Let the baby's feeding regulate your supply and then pump.

5. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime: oh good to hear. Thank you

6. MaisyMay

GOLD / cantaloupe / 6703 posts

@bloved: what a beaut!

@jh524: my dude did 1 wake a night and the ped told us to wake him every 3 hours, hard to do when they are so sleepy! By the way, he is nearly 3 weeks and still only wakes 1 time a night but is up 2-3 hours during that wake. I am pumping to boost supply and won't work on my stash until mid May.

7. AMommyThang

cherry / 152 posts

@Jh524.. honestly no I catch up on sleep. I need to start though. With him going to daycare soon I need to get a hefty stash going.

8. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@bloved: congrats!!!

9. autumnleaves

pear / 1622 posts

@bloved: Congratulations!

10. Canoli

persimmon / 1458 posts

@bloved: congrats! So glad to see a pic!

11. Canoli

persimmon / 1458 posts

@mrs. Lemon-lime @autumnleaves: How are you ladies holding up? I am so so so very uncomfortable and ready to meet this little man. I have a doc appt tomorrow so we'll see what he says about moving forward. I'm ready!

12. Turd Ferguson

pomegranate / 3160 posts

Had a successful VBAC this morning--C-section was scheduled for tomorrow morning, but my water broke at 11:00 last night. Started pitocin at 3:00ish (after literally no contractions), got to a 3 (side note, holy SHIT contractions are no joke...goddamn...no idea how people do it without meds), got the epi (heaven) around 5:00, went from a 7 to a 10 in a half hour around 8:00, and after about 20 minutes of pushing, our little man was born--7 pounds, 5 ounces, 20.5".

We're both doing well and I'm thrilled with the vbac. Hoping to get some rest, as I haven't slept, but all in all, can't complain!

13. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

@Canoli: doing well physically. Went for a 2 mike walk this morning with DH. Today, was mentally draining as I have to switch care providers. Waking up in the MOTN to pee is the worse part of pregnancy at this point. I wish we could somehow lower the bed. at your appointment tomorrow!

@Turd Ferguson: Congratulations!

14. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

@Turd Ferguson: Congratulations! So glad your VBAC went well.

15. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

Congrats Mamas Happy Birthday Babies!

3/31: MaisyMay: Samuel nn Sammy
    4/19: Bloved: Nathaniel
    4/20: Turd Ferguson:

16. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@Turd Ferguson: congrats!

17. Canoli

persimmon / 1458 posts

@Turd Ferguson: Congrats! Truth-contractions are no joke. I didn't have time for an epidural with my last birth because it all happened so fast and damn they were intense. Sounds like a great birth and congrats on the vbac!

@mrs. Lemon-lime: 2 mile walk? You're amazing. I would have fallen over and died! I'm sorry that you're dealing with this at the end of your pregnancy. No one should have that added stress this late in the game. I hope that you can find a provider and babe is in your arms real soon. Thinking of you!

18. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@Turd Ferguson: Congrats!

19. autumnleaves

pear / 1622 posts

@Turd Ferguson: congratulations!

I had my little boy too yesterday! Evan Matthew arrived at 6:48pm. My water broke shortly after midnight. No contractions so I was induced again and totally agree I can't imagine being able to go through labor without pain meds. The cramping was really bad for me so eventually I took stadol to take the edge off. Once I was 4 cm dilated I had an epi. Things moved a lot quicker then compared with having LO1. Only 13 minutes of pushing compared to 2 hours.

@Canoli: I was so uncomfortable this week too! I went to work on Tuesday and everyone said I looked like I was ready to go. I was!

20. MaisyMay

@autumnleaves: @Turd Ferguson: Congrats to you both!

21. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@autumnleaves: congrats on your baby boy!

22. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

Congrats Mamas Happy Birthday Aries & Taurus Babies!

3/31: MaisyMay: Samuel nn Sam/Sammy
    4/19: Bloved: Nathaniel,
    4/20: Turd Ferguson: , autumnleaves: Matthew

23. Canoli

persimmon / 1458 posts

@autumnleaves: congrats! Everyone at work says to me everyday "you're still here?" It's getting old. I hope my boy gets the memo soon. Enjoy your snuggles!

24. poppygirl15

apricot / 400 posts

@turd ferguson: @autumnleaves: congrats!!

25. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@autumnleaves: congrats!

26. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

Congrats Mamas Happy Birthday Aries & Taurus Babies!

3/31: MaisyMay: Samuel nn Sam/Sammy
    4/19: Bloved: Nathaniel,
    4/20: Turd Ferguson: , autumnleaves: Matthew
    4/21: Mrs. Lemon-Lime: August nn Auggie

27. Mrs. Champagne

coconut / 8483 posts

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime: sneaky update!!! I saw you were the last to post so thought I would pop by! Wow! Congrats. Love the name and hope you're feeling well after everything you went through!!

#duedateboardstalker

28. iluvboba637

kiwi / 549 posts

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime: congrats!!!

29. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime: congrats!!!

30. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime: Congrats!!!!

31. akcoffeebean

cherry / 204 posts

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime: congratulations! Hope you're feeling well and can't wait to hear more!

32. MaisyMay

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime: Congrats!

33. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime: congrats!!

34. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

@Mrs. Champagne: ha ha, stalk away! @iluvboba637: @runnerd: @akcoffeebean: @avivoca: @MaisyMay: @bloved: thank you everyone. Auggie is hanging out doing a little skin to skin. Will share the details of the beautiful birth we had later.

35. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@MrsRoo: @bloved: @Mrs. Lemon-Lime: @Turd Ferguson: @autumnleaves: congratulations ladies! Looks like we had a baby boom this week lol

36. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime: congrats!!

37. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime: Whaaaat??? Have you had A? Yippee!!!! Congratulations!! Cant wait to hear all about it!

38. autumnleaves

pear / 1622 posts

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime: Congratulations Mama!

39. Canoli

persimmon / 1458 posts

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime: Yay! So happy to hear this! I was thinking about you! Congrats and can't wait to hear all about him!

40. MrsRoo

pear / 1642 posts

@Turd Ferguson: @Mrs. Lemon-Lime: @autumnleaves: @bloved: congrats on your babies, ladies!!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee