Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2017 moms!

1. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@yellowbeach: @littleblessings: Wow! So cool to see the features so well defined already.

I've got an US tomorrow. *fingers crossed* all goes well

2. mrsmacSLP

apricot / 308 posts

I am so jealous of all the appointments! We switched to midwives at 10 weeks and then the March birth group didn't have enough women so they combined March and April and pushed us back! I won't have my first group appointment until October 27th at 17 weeks! Our anatomy scan will follow at 20 weeks. I went in just to hear the heart beat though ❤

3. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

I've been waiting for my appointment for 30 minutes with a full bladder per their request. So so so ready for this appointment to start!!

4. MissLace

apricot / 311 posts

I had my ultrasound yesterday! And I ugly cried at the dr because I had a few appointments back to back and they made us wait an hour for the first appointment then the nurse came in and said "sorry, you're actually not getting an ultrasound today" and my heart sunk because it was the ONLY day my husband could take off to come with me to see the babe. When the dr came in she was apologizing for the miscommunication saying she doesn't know why they would schedule me for the NT scan that day (I was 11w3d) and I just lost it and started sobbing. She felt bad and said she would say she "couldn't hear the heartbeat" so that we could get an ultrasound anyway and insurance would cover it. We ended up doing it and the tech said "oh the baby is definately big enough for the NT scan so well just do that now too." I'm glad they did it anyway and I knew I was far enough along, but talk about an emotional roller coaster! PS the tech has a strong hunch that it's a boy!

5. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@MissLace: ugh that's awful, but I'm glad it worked out in the end! And that's totally crazy about the NT scan. I'm 11+5 and they're seeing me today... maybe....eventually....

6. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@littleblessings: @yellowbeach:@MissLace: Love all your babes!!! So exciting!!!

7. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@MissLace: Glad it worked out! That is a little crazy that they scheduled it, then tried to take it away, then did it anyway! Did you get the blood draw taken as well? I know they usually like you to be 11w4d for the blood portion.

@JennyPenny: Good luck today! hope your poor bladder can hold out!

@yellowbeach: aw hi little babe! love the hand!

8. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@JennyPenny: Ughhh that's the worst but in the end its the best reason to almost pop your bladder!

9. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@MissLace: YAY!!! Look at that beautiful babe! You make me wanna post my ultrasound! So cute!

10. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

Is anyone do a social media announcement? If so when are you doing it and how? Or if you already did it...what did you do?

11. MissLace

apricot / 311 posts

@psw27: yup, i got the blood drawn as well. my ultrasound showed me as 11w5d.

12. MissLace

apricot / 311 posts

@bubblegum: my company is going to Disney world this weekend (which is a huge drinking weekend considering 90% of my coworkers are 24-32 and it would be REALLY hard to hide not drinking PLUS the very obvious bump, so I'm going to announce to my coworkers this weekend and likely do a FB post next week. I got LO#1 a big sister shirt to wear.

13. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@MissLace: how fun!!! And funny that you mention Disney because my possible announcement picture is Disney themed. Awww your bump has popped!!! That's the best. I love seeing people involving their little ones in the announcement!

14. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@MissLace: Actually I just looked at my paperwork and it says 11w0d and 13w6d so that's super weird they tried to turn you down for the NT scan! Glad it worked out and DH could be there!

15. MissLace

apricot / 311 posts

@bubblegum: i was visibly showing at 7 weeks. when i started to tell close friends/family around 8/9 weeks everyone i told said "yeah i thought you looked pregnant but didn't want to say anything in case i was wrong" haha

16. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@bubblegum: we are supposed to be doing a social media announcement on Saturday but I forgot supplies for it plus there is one family member that I have been hesitant to tell.

17. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@MissLace: Aww that's awesome! We have a April 2017 moms-bumps thread going if you want to add your adorable bump!

18. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@littleblessings: Awww what did you have in mind? If you don't mind me asking

19. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@Cordie: @abbydabbydoodlebug: @ValentineMommy: @psw27: @JennyPenny: thank you guys and anyone I missed! I definitely cried hearing the heart. Can't wait for SO to be at the next one!

20. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@bubblegum: I was going to have the kids carve their pumpkins and do a whole collage of them and have the end result the kids with their pumpkins, mine and SOs with a baby gourd in mine saying our pumpkin patch is growing in April 2017.

21. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@littleblessings: Woohoo for heart beats! So glad it went well!

@bubblegum: I really haven't even thought about it! I'm kind of weird about that stuff. I never announced my first LO, just ended up getting tagged in pictures where I was 6+ months pregnant and it was very obvious. I might wait until we find out the gender and post a pic of LO smooshing a cake to find out the gender or something?

22. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@littleblessings: That's a super cute idea! I love that it's fall related!
    @psw27: I'm a little weird about making an announcement this time around too. I did with DS but idk about this baby. I think that would be a super cute idea!!

23. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

Finally got into my appointment an hour and change late, but it was worth it cause everything looks great! Baby is measuring a week ahead, had a heart rate of 167 and the NT measurement was good. Got two pics that I feel like give me conflicting evidence based on nub theory, but I have no idea what I'm looking at anyway

24. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@JennyPenny: OMGGGG!!! Look at that tiny little babe!!!!

25. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@bubblegum: they did a 3D scan too which I've never had done before, but it looks SUPER creepy!! I'll stick with these cute ones personally

26. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@JennyPenny: hahahaha I can't! Maybe over time the 3D scan will get cuter as the baby gets bigger!

27. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@JennyPenny: Ahhh! Look at that sweet lil babe!

28. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

@JennyPenny: cute little bub!

Speaking of announcements, we'll probably announce on social media after my next appt in 2 weeks. I really want to use whisks like this, haha. My DD has a little whisk in her play kitchen and I have 2 larger whisks for DH and I. And I ordered a mini whisk for baby.

29. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: That's so cute!

We did an announcement with DS2 using a big cloth diaper (DS1) and a newborn one (DS2). Not sure what we're going to do this time, if anything. I think I might try and wait as long as possible this time....in reality, our "real" friends mostly already know....I dunno. For some reason, I feel overly protective of this 3rd pregnancy. Maybe I'm just hormonal

30. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

Anybody else experiencing round ligament pain? I definitely woke up with it this morning. This is kind of the happiest I've been to feel pain in a long time. Lol

31. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@littleblessings: I haven't had round ligament pain yet, but I apparently have a large-ish corpus luteum cyst on my right ovary. Sometimes when I turn over in bed or just move too quickly, it flipping HURTS. I'm hoping it starts shrinking soon, because apparently if it doesn't, it may require surgery. FX it doesn't come to that.

32. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@ValentineMommy: ouch. Fingers also crossed for you! I'm happy mine is just round ligament pain. It's just these little aches as I walk and it varies side to side.

33. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@littleblessings: Yea, it sucks! It's supposedly a sign of a healthy pregnancy however....and then it's supposed to shrink on it's own. Or burst. But hopefully shrink. Lol I'm sorry you're having pain too!!

34. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: That is sooo stinking cute!!!! I think that'll be awesome!!

35. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

Anyone start thinking names yet? DS is named after his father so this will be my first time picking a name myself. Even though I'm pretty sure of our choices, I'm still nervous of the responsibility of naming a child.

36. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@bubblegum: We have a girl name, since we've never been able to use it. NO idea for a boy name....we had a hard enough time naming DS2.

37. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@ValentineMommy: Maybe you'll be able to use it this time around I feel like boy names are so hard because they grow into men and you want them to have a great name! Not that you don't want the same for your girls but I feel like girl names can be more playful

38. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@bubblegum: We have a girl name (actually quite a few we like but 1 definite) but we don't really have a boy name. We toss around a few but haven't given it much discussion yet!

39. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@psw27: I always said boy names are so hard to figure out. We only have on strong boy name lined up so if ever we have another boy we're sol.

40. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@bubblegum: That's what makes it hard - we have LO and he has a great name but I haven't come across anything else that I'm sure about!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee