Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2017 moms!

1. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@MapleMoose: Congrats!! He's adorable!

@ValentineMommy: Ahhh! Less than 24 hours! Can't wait to "meet" her!

2. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@MapleMoose: congratulations! He's a cutie!

3. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

I'm all prepped and just waiting for the IV fluids to be all done. So weird just sitting here waiting for a baby. 1 more hour!

4. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@JennyPenny: ahhhhh!!! Good luck!!!!

5. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@JennyPenny: ahh! So exciting!

6. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@JennyPenny: Good luck!!!

7. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

Ladies I'm so excited to see more babies today! Bring on the cuties!

8. MapleMoose

grapefruit / 4213 posts

@mrsmacSLP: @psw27: @JennyPenny: @ValentineMommy: @abbydabbydoodlebug: @lilteacherbee: @littleblessings:
    Thank you ladies!

So far he's a great sleeper. I've been having issues with flat/inverted nipples over here, too. I saw breast shields mentioned on the previous page so I asked my LC about them today. Lifesaver! I relied heavily on pumping with my first two but never tried a shield for some reason. What a difference it makes. Way less painful!!

9. MapleMoose

grapefruit / 4213 posts

Let's meet more babies!! Hope everyone is doing well.

10. mrsmacSLP

apricot / 308 posts

@MapleMoose: nipple shields=lifesaver! So glad you found them!

11. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

Baby Ian was born today weighing 8lb 14oz and 21.5" long! The nurses keep joking that DS1's name of Dump Truck is quite fitting

12. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@JennyPenny: adorable! Welcome baby Ian! How are you feeling mama?

13. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@psw27: So far, so good. It was definitely a very different experience compared to an uncomplicated vaginal birth. Right now I'm waiting for an assessment and then they're gonna get me up and walking! Sounds a bit terrifying honestly.

14. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@JennyPenny: Congrats!!! I love his name! He's precious It does sound scary, but I promise the more you move around, the easier it will be! Just go slow and take it easy. I walked to the park (probably half a mile away) with both of my boys at 10 days pp after my last c-section and felt okay afterwards, but I remember hating my laps around the hospital those first few days!

15. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@JennyPenny: he's so adorable, congrats!!!!! And yea, I feel you on the big baby...ds1 was 9lbs1oz and 21.5" - he didn't fit in the nb diapers in the hospital! Lol!! Enjoy your big healthy boy!!!

16. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

@JennyPenny: what a cutie! Congrats!

These babies are making me itch to get the one inside me OUT even more now!

17. mrsmacSLP

apricot / 308 posts

@JennyPenny: He's perfect! Congratulations!

18. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

All checked in and IVed up! It took them THREE tries to get the Iv in, so here's hoping that was the worst part of today!!

19. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@ValentineMommy: Yay!! Good luck!!

@abbydabbydoodlebug: Right?! I still have two more weeks until my c-section and I'm sooo ready at this point!

20. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@ValentineMommy: good luck!!

21. justjules

apricot / 488 posts

Baby Eden was born today! Will update with more details later

22. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@justjules: Yay!

Just had my 39 week appointment. 1 cm and 80% effaced. So.... any time now.... I feel like I'm going to be the last man standing!

23. MapleMoose

grapefruit / 4213 posts

@JennyPenny: He's adorable!! Congratulations!

@ValentineMommy: Good luck! Hope you are enjoying snuggles by now!

@justjules: Congratulations! Looking forward to your update with your birth story.

24. MOMTOLITTLEB

persimmon / 1188 posts

Baby girl K is one day old! We were shocked to have a little girl and are so in love with her.

25. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@justjules: Congrats!! Can't wait hear her story!

@MOMTOLITTLEB: Yay! Congrats on your sweet GIRL

26. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@MOMTOLITTLEB: congratulations!

27. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@justjules: congrats!!!!

@MOMTOLITTLEB: congrats - she's beautiful!!!!

28. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

Annelise was born at 7:55am. Our tiniest - 6lbs14oz, 19 3/4" long!!! So far, blue eyes and curly dark hair.

29. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@ValentineMommy: congratulations! So cute! I hope you are feeling well!

Man, I really feel like last man standing now! So many babies this week! I guess I've still got 11 days to make LO an April baby!

30. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@ValentineMommy: Oh my gosh, she's beautiful!! Congrats!!

@psw27: Haha nope, I'm only 37 weeks and my RCS is still 15 days away 😳 So I'm still with ya!

31. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@lilteacherbee: my doc said today she doesn't induce until after 41 weeks (May 3rd for me) so we could end up on the same day! I have no clue how I'll push out a 41 week baby.... I think it's time for the labor inducing smoothie...

32. mrsmacSLP

apricot / 308 posts

@ValentineMommy: @MOMTOLITTLEB: @justjules:

Look at all the babes! Congrats mommies!

33. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@psw27: So crazy that you're even talking about 41 weeks!! Did you ever think you would make it this long?! I'm glad you didn't have another preemie, but I'm sure you're ready for that baby now!

Yesterday and today were busy with babies!!!! So exciting!

34. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@lilteacherbee: Ha. No I literally laughed when they said it a few weeks ago. And now he seems so comfy in there I am starting to be like whoa... we could be looking at inducing this guy. It's super comforting to know that what happened with my first was just a freak thing and if we want a third it'll be okay. But yeah... anytime this guy is ready to come out! Although now I"m sort of hoping we share a birthday (27th)

35. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

@MOMTOLITTLEB: @ValentineMommy: congratulations, they're so beautiful!

Had my 39 week appt with my regular Dr now that he's back from vacation and it wasn't as good as I was hoping. I guess the 70% effacement was a generous assessment by the other doctor and I'm 0 dialated and baby is still not engaged at all. My Dr said, "see you next week!" I got the feeling he is not too hopeful that I'll go into labor naturally. And since I had a c section, they don't use cervadil to induce labor, so he said if I'm unchanged and just want to call it, we can do a repeat c section. Sigh, I was really hoping for a vbac, so I need to mentally prepare myself for a c section in the next 2 weeks. I'm thinking about doing some standing pelvic tilts to see if that'll help get the baby to drop into my pelvis, but my first never dropped either, so I'm wondering if my pelvis just isn't suited for birth. My Dr said that someone has to be on the other end of the bell curve.

36. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@JennyPenny: @ValentineMommy: @MOMTOLITTLEB: oh my goodness they are adorable! congratulations to you guys and @justjules:

37. MissLace

apricot / 311 posts

Congrats to all the Mama's who had their babies this week! they're all adorable! I'm currently still pregnant at 39w4d with no sign of anything happening yet. I had my last Dr appt yesterday and they didn't check to see if i was dilated at all (although i was 1cm and 0% effaced as of 38 weeks).

With LO#1 i had her at 39w5d so if i stay consistent, tomorrow could be the day! : )

38. MapleMoose

grapefruit / 4213 posts

@MOMTOLITTLEB: Congratulations! She's adorable!

@ValentineMommy: What a cutie! Congratulations!

@psw27: @lilteacherbee: @abbydabbydoodlebug: @MissLace: Hang in there!

39. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

Painful painful contractions happening over here. Ouch. Timing them now.

40. justjules

apricot / 488 posts

@MapleMoose: @lilteacherbee: @ValentineMommy: @mrsmacSLP: @littleblessings: thanks ladies!!

@abbydabbydoodlebug: @MissLace: sending y'all lots of love. Hang in there!

@psw27: Ah! So exciting!! Keep us updated. How far apart are they?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee