April 24: Trimama (#2) - 8w0d
    April 24: Lilac (#1) - 8w0d
    April 28: justjules (#2) - 7w3d
    April 29: MenagerieMama (#2) - 7w2d
    April 30: ValentineMommy (#3) - 7w1d
    Late April: abbydabbydoodlebug (#2)

3. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: marshmallows as bribes sounds like an awesome idea! I wonder if I could use that to get DS to play independently for 5 minutes!!!

4. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@JennyPenny: My date was moved back to April 30, due to late O. So I'm only 7w1d today!

5. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: omg yes on the exhaustion! I have been falling asleep on the couch every single day and wake up to one or more little faces looking at me like "whats wrong with you mommy?!?" lol!

6. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@ValentineMommy: updated

7. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@JennyPenny: Thank you!!!

8. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@JennyPenny: Congrats on the appointment! I'm so excited to go on Wednesday!

@abbydabbydoodlebug: the struggle is real. My husband did a triathalon on Saturday and I had LO most of the day. We watched more TV than I care to admit. I have been taking at least 2 hour naps (when he naps) every day and work has been a strugglefest to stay awake all day. And I've been going to bed by 9 every night... Hurry up second trimester!

9. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

Just a rant

So this morning has been rough already and I haven't even been up for an hour. My alarms never went off until my daughter bus arrived so I have to rush her around. That made me feel awful. No Morning cuddles for me. In the process I woke up my son which made me feel even worse. Now I'm cleaning because I just know that at any moment I will get the quarterly inspection notice on my door. I know I'll get it today because I have my OB appointment at 10 tomorrow. So of course I'd get an inspection while I'm gone. /: but then again if I get everything done and because I'm expecting it I might not get one today and the anxiety will continue. Gahhhh I hope today gets better.

10. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

@littleblessings: big hugs. Sorry you're having a rough morning mama.

I took a 1.5 hour nap yesterday, laid on the couch most of the day, DH cooked dinner after getting home from a bad day at work and I went to bed as soon as DD did! Woke up this morning still exhausted. I'm going to drag my butt to the park and library today for DD's sake. Barely ate breakfast because of the yucky stomach feeling. Uuuugh. I hate thinking I have like, 2 more months of this.

11. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@littleblessings: ugh! I hate days that start off like that! Hope it gets better! (and what on earth is a quarterly inspection?! I couldn't deal.)

@abbydabbydoodlebug: I completely agree. I feel like complete crap today and can't get enough sleep. I get overwhelmed and want to cry when I think that I (we) could feel like this for 4-8 more weeks....or longer...

12. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: thank you!

@psw27: quarterly inspections is when management at my apartments come into your house and look around every 3 months. The worst part is they do it with or without you being home.

13. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@littleblessings: wow, that would not be legal here! How annoying!

14. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

Hello April Mamas! I was wondering if any of you lovely ladies are showing yet? I know it early for some but still... This is my second pregnancy and I feel a bit bigger this time around.

15. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@psw27: technically I don't think it's legal in our state but according to contract it is.

16. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@bubblegum: This is my 3rd child, 4th pregnancy, and my belly is definitely already showing to me, though not yet to the world (I don't think). I am super uncomfortably bloated though! Lol

17. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@ValentineMommy: Awww! I love to hear I'm not the only one!! This is my 3rd pregnancy, 2nd baby. Do you feel "fat"? Where you just want to say please don't judge me I'm just pregnant lol

18. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@bubblegum: Well I guess I must be showing at least a little for a stranger to ask. I'm definitely bigger, but I feel like I'm in that stage where most people would think "that's just left-over pooch from from the first baby, not a new one"

19. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

@bubblegum: @ValentineMommy: @bubblegum: oh I am so bloated! I did not feel this way with my first. I feel huge too. I'm plus size to begin with so I just feel so much bigger and I can't suck in so I just look fatter. Ugh. Everything is uncomfortable to wear. I did feel better getting out of the house this morning with DD, even though I feel like a sloth.

Anyone have had food aversion? I just gagged and almost threw up making lunch for my DD. Terrible.

20. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@bubblegum: aaaaaaaaabsolutely!

21. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: I have all food aversions, no cravings. Same as my other two kids. Blech.....

22. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@JennyPenny: Ugh I hate that stage! lol

23. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: Poor thing! Yes to food aversions!!! It's the WORST! First time I have ever dealt with it

24. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: everything is grossing me out. It's horrible.

@ValentineMommy: Oh yeah I'm bloated and yucky feeling and feel like everyone can tell.

25. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@ValentineMommy: Nope, I have all cravings, no aversions. Someone just says a word and I instantly want that food. I've recently given into cravings for bruschetta, cheerios, cheeseburgers, sushi (cooked), chicken parm pizza, and baklava. No wonder belly is growing.....

26. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@JennyPenny: I'm jealous! I hope I get over this nausea and aversion stuff soon. I literally hate eating right now - I'm eating plenty but I have to make myself eat anything.

27. Mamag511

apricot / 309 posts

@bubblegum: My bloat bump is out of control! I'm just waiting for one of my kids at school to call me out on it lol.

@abbydabbydoodlebug: Not so much food aversions, but definitely smell aversions here. Being in the kitchen is a struggle right now.

Oh my, my teething dd plus this exhaustion is really getting to me today. Mine had been coming in waves, but now seems here to stay. I sympathize with all you mamas who are having a rough day!

28. MenagerieMama

pear / 1547 posts

My ultrasound today was good! But they adjusted my due date because the size was matching my late ovulation date so I'm now due 5/3 so I'll jump over to the May board

29. Mamag511

apricot / 309 posts

@MenagerieMama: Glad your ultrasound went well!!!

30. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

My pregnancy Prime order tonight

31. Lilac

coffee bean / 25 posts

@bubblegum: not showing yet although this is my first baby! I do have some major bloat that looks questionable by the end of each day though!
    @abbydabbydoodlebug: definitely having some food aversions. Hoping that those, along with crazy nausea, don't last too long!!

32. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@Mamag511: Oh kids! Those honest little angels! lol
    @Lilac: Aww soon enough that bump will be front and center!

33. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@yellowbeach: lol! But how amazing is it to be pregnant in the time of the internet and same day deliveries....

34. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

@yellowbeach: haha! I'm sorry you had to put in that order in the first place, but prime now is pretty amazing!

My DD had a rough night last night abs didn't go to sleep until like 930,and woke up at 645. I yawned and said I was tired and she said, "I'm sorry mama that I woke you up from your sweet dreams. " oh this kid. I also had to play with her like a cat (with an actual cat toy) to get her in a good mood before she said that. Lol.

35. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

Dr officially changed my due date to April 17th

36. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: aw that is so cute! How old is your LO? 9:30 would kill me since I was definitely asleep by 9 last night!

@yellowbeach: amazon for the win! Hope you are feeling better

My appointment day is FINALLY here... tick tick until 2 pm! Hopefully everything is on track and looking good.

37. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

@psw27: She is 2.5! Good luck at your appt!

38. Mamag511

apricot / 309 posts

@psw27: Hope everything goes well today!!!

39. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@psw27: YAY!!! Good luck!

40. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: @Mamag511: @bubblegum: Thanks mamas! I'm back! It went well. Got to see the little gummy bear floating around and the heartbeat flicking away. The doc moved my due date to 4/26 based on sizing, but that doesn't surprise me since I think I O'd a bit later. My birthday is the 27th so I might end up with a birthday twin!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee