Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2017 moms!

1. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@Mamag511: woohoo! Glad it went well!

2. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@JennyPenny: my daughter had been telling me for a month that I have two babies in my belly. She likes to tell others there are two in there also. I actually wouldn't mind twins.

3. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@Mamag511: glad everything went well! It must be such a relief to see the heartbeat.

4. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@littleblessings: I had totally hoped for twins because I really want 4 kids, but deep down I know this is probably it for us.

Ultrasound went well - one baby and a little flickering heartbeat! I was measuring a little behind, which I knew I would, but doctor went off lmp instead of my (late) ovulation. So instead of 7w1d today, I'm 6w4d (exactly where I thought I would be) - EDD April 30th! Such a relief to see that little beating heart.

5. MapleMoose

grapefruit / 4213 posts

@Mamag511: @ValentineMommy: So happy to read about your good appointments, ladies! I have my first appointment today and I'm hoping they will let me hear the heartbeat.

@JennyPenny: @littleblessings: We asked my 2 year old if she wanted another baby sister or a brother this time. She informed me that there was a sister AND brother in there. She was supposed to be a twin herself, we lost one twin early on, so it's not impossible!

6. Mamag511

apricot / 309 posts

@ValentineMommy: Yay! So glad to hear all was well!!

7. Mamag511

apricot / 309 posts

@MapleMoose: Thank you!! Good luck today! Hope everything goes well!!

8. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@ValentineMommy: Yay for good appointments!

@MapleMoose: Good luck today!

9. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@ValentineMommy: glad it went well!

@MapleMoose: good luck at your appointment today!

10. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

I'm getting jealous of all these appointments. I know my appointment next Wednesday is just going to be a basic blood draw and family history. No seeing the baby, no hearing it, no nothing fun. I just want to know everything is okay. So much anxiety with this pregnancy

11. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@littleblessings: My doctor only gave me a script for the u/s to put my mind at ease, since I had a m/c before. There was really no other reason.

12. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Good 10w1d appointment this morning. Measuring a little ahead of dates (10w4d) but DH is 6'5" and was a 10 lb baby so that may be right. DH is in Singapore, my mom and MIL both came. Wasn't nearly as stressful as I thought it might be. They never had USs with their pregnancies, so they were very fascinated - especially when this LO started swimming and moving. Everything is looking good, so I am happy and excited.

Also a bonus, I get to stop my intravaginal progesterone as of today. Woohoo! No more mess.

13. Cordie

coffee bean / 39 posts

@Mamag511: @ValentineMommy - I'm glad your appointments and u/s went well!!

@Littleblessings - My office wasn't going to give me an u/s until 12 weeks but I ended up getting a dating u/s at around 8 weeks, if you aren't sure of your dates maybe they'll do that? I'm sorry you are anxious, I am too and am so ready to be out of the 1st trimester!

14. Cordie

coffee bean / 39 posts

@yellowbeach - Omg! I thought you guys looked tall/long legged from your announcement pic! Are you tall as well? I'm just under 5'11'' so curious to see how I carry. How awesome to see your little one moving around!

15. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@yellowbeach: woohoo! Awesome appointment!

@littleblessings: I'm jealous too! I have an appointment next Wednesday too and I have no clue if I'll get to see anything. I'm going to a new practice so I don't know if they do anything at the first appointment

16. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@Cordie: I'm 5'9" and gained a good 50 pounds with each pregnancy, but everyone kept telling me how small I looked! It's definitely a perk of being tall!

17. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@yellowbeach: Looking good! I love it when they start looking like babies instead of blobs.

18. Mamag511

apricot / 309 posts

@yellowbeach: Yay for a great appointment!!!

19. MapleMoose

grapefruit / 4213 posts

@littleblessings: @psw27: I know what you mean. I didn't end up hearing a heartbeat or getting an ultrasound today. They drew blood, gave me a flu shot and pap, and a pelvic exam (by hand). She said "Very good, you're measuring several months" during the exam but I was still bummed because I wanted to see or hear my baby! I have to wait another month for my ultrasound assuming the bloodwork is cleared.

@yellowbeach: Hi baby!

20. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@MapleMoose: Aww, what a bummer you didn't get an ultrasound

I'm 8 weeks today, wooo! Just 3 days away from my first check up so I just have to make it through the weekend. DS is feeling under the weather so it probably won't be super fun-packed, but I just need it to go by quickly

21. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Cordie: I'm 5'6" (but my dad is 6'3" and my sister 5'10"), that plus DH at 6'5", this could be a biggin!

22. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

double post

23. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

Well had a trip to the ER sent by the dr. I was having severe cramping on the right side. Baby thankfully is in utero and has a heart rate of 166bpm. It is measuring at 8w 5d which would make my due date 4/16. Kind of hoping my OB changes it to that!

24. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@littleblessings: Glad all looks ok, and glad you got the reassurance you needed.

25. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@littleblessings: Awesome! Glad everything checked out okay and you got to see baby. Let me know if you want me to update your date in the list.

26. Mamag511

apricot / 309 posts

@littleblessings: So glad everything is ok and you got to see the baby!

27. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@JennyPenny: @Mamag511: @yellowbeach: Thank you guys. With the pain I was having I was worried about it being an ectopic pregnancy. So happy that it's not. They did find a sub chorionic bleed. They said its nothing to worry about but I'm a worry wart

28. MenagerieMama

pear / 1547 posts

I finally passed the time mark of my first miscarriage (before LO) but instead of relieved I have this new sense of impending doom. Is that weird? I had actually convinced myself I would see blood when I went to the bathroom just now but everything was fine and I feel fine. I have my first ultrasound Tuesday and I just hope hope it will all be fine! I am lucky and have pretty minimal first tri symptoms but it also makes me a little crazy thinking somethingI'm wrong if I don't feel pregnant.

29. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@littleblessings: glad everything is okay!!

@MenagerieMama: I'm sure everything is okay, but it is hard not to be anxious!

30. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@littleblessings: glad everything is ok! I had a subchorionic hemorrhage with DS2 and he's a healthy 13m old. I never had any bleeding and it resolved itself by my 20w anatomy scan. Fx that it's no big deal for you either.

31. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

Well, I just got asked by a stranger when I was due! Then she even looked shocked when I said April and said something about that being later than she expected. Gee, thanks... Also, I know people show earlier with 2nd+ kids, but no way am I showing enough to be asked by a stranger!!!

32. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@JennyPenny: Oh man - what do you say? I'm afraid of what my facial expression would say

33. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@JennyPenny: wow. That's so strange! How did she know?! My friend flat out asked me to my face if I was pregnant the other day (I was probably looking a little green around the gills and we were out to dinner) and I just stammered out that I was but it was very early. I'm not good on the spot!

34. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@yellowbeach: well it definitely took me by surprise so I'm sure my face was startled!

35. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@JennyPenny: I got a congratulations yesterday. I know the feeling. I'm bloated but the belly hasn't popped yet

36. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@littleblessings: what?! weird! Are these people baby whisperers or something?

37. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

Appointment went well! Got to see baby wiggling around which was so awesome. DS wasn't moving during the first U/S last time so it was really fun to see Measured right on track for 4/21 due date!

38. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@JennyPenny: Hi little baby! It looks smart Congrats on a great appointment.

39. Mamag511

apricot / 309 posts

@JennyPenny: Yay for a great appointment!!!

40. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

You guys, I'm so exhausted today. We just got back from the beach last night and my DH was awesome cleaning everything out while I sat in my butt. Woke up early at 6 and couldn't go back to sleep and DD ended up sleeping in till 8! I had to go grocery shopping and barely made it through. I got marshmallows for bribes. Not ashamed. I'm at the point of pure survival.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee