Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2017 moms!

1. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@ValentineMommy: What's the normal time for the 1st US? I did IVF, so we've had 2 already. How long do they torture you in wait for a normal pregnancy?

2. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@ValentineMommy: they gave me Reglan

3. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@yellowbeach: I think between 10 and 12 weeks is the first ultrasound at my office

4. Lilac

coffee bean / 25 posts

@ValentineMommy: my 2nd ultrasound is 9/8, counting down big time! I had one at around 5 weeks because I did ivf. Since it was so early, didn't get to see much except for the yolk sac. I'll be around 7.5 weeks for the next one. Ready for it!

5. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

Got my second set of results of hcg and it jumped up to 3950 from 435 in 5 days. My Dr said it looked nice and I don't need to do any more labs. The nurse offered to bump my appt up since she said they usually see patients a6-7 weeks. But I'm keeping my appt on Sept 21. I'd rather go later and be more likely to hear/see a heartbeat. Technically, I'll be 9 weeks, but I doubt I'll be measuring that big. I really think I ovulated late. But who knows. I won't really know until the ultrasound!

6. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@yellowbeach: Mine isn't technically "normal" either, since I'm AMA. I'm going to MFM on the 16th....I'll be 8w2d. My ob said if I couldn't wait that they could do one in their office just to make me feel better. I'll see what they say when they call with my bloodwork today. I'm getting so anxious!

7. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: awesome news!

8. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

I just had to lay down in my office for half an hour. Thankful for office doors and easy work load this week. I'm getting my butt kicked today by morning sickness.

9. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@psw27: ugh me too. I got picked to run a simulated code with all the nurses and other doctors in my department. I had to bail out due to puking. The idea of wearing a mask and puking on my own face was too much. I ended up in the bathroom for the whole code. Did not make me look good.

10. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@yellowbeach: Oh man! I'm so sorry! I was just thinking what do people with super intense jobs do?! I need to go hide in the bathroom.

11. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

Great news. The medicine is helping. Kicks in about a half hour after I take it (quick dissolve) and works quite well. I actually got sleep last night and didn't wake up horribly sick. *happy dance*

12. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

Ugh! My weight is already up 4 lbs and I'm not even 7 weeks yet. I gained too much weight last time (mostly in the 1st trimester) so I've had a really strong goal of making sure it doesn't happen this time around. I really hope its just some bloat and it goes back down, but this is not a good start!!

13. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@littleblessings: Woohoo! I am so happy for you! and a bit jealous. Although I'm not actually throwing up, I'm feeling horrrrrrible.

@jennypenny: try not to worry too much! I actually am not weighing myself this time as often. Last time I was so worried I would get huge and never lose the weight and I did so I'm going forward with the same attitude that I'll lose it all eventually! PS. I gained 20 lbs the first trimester last time, mostly in my boobs!!

14. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@psw27: I *desperately* need my boobs to not get as big as they did last time! Lol, like I can control that. But my band went up 2 sizes and my cup up 5! I never thought I'd be so happy to have small boobs again....

15. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@JennyPenny: I feel exactly the same way. I was a C before and ended up a G... no thank you! Plus I couldn't find anything to wear cause I had no bump and huge boobs!

16. Mamag511

apricot / 309 posts

@littleblessings: I'm so glad to hear your meds are working! And that you got some sleep!

I've been having some pain/itchiness at my c section scar today. I'm guessing it's just from everything stretching out, but it was so out of the blue it made me a little nervous today. Any other mamas who have had c section have this happen?

17. justjules

apricot / 488 posts

@Mamag511: me too! I'm 10 months PP and it's been itchy pretty much since I got it. Sometimes after breastfeeding, sometimes just randomly.

18. Mamag511

apricot / 309 posts

@justjules: This makes me feel better! I'm 15 months pp and mine has been so numb that it took me by surprise!

19. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@Mamag511: Oh yea! That's totally normal. I'm on c-sec #3, so I'm assuming it's going to get really itchy/uncomfortable.

20. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

So I haven't really had much in the way of symptoms yet, but the past few days I've been feeling extra hungry. I've also had really uncomfortable almost painful stomach. And I've been burping more. So strange.

21. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

Anybody else breaking out really really bad?

22. Mamag511

apricot / 309 posts

@ValentineMommy: Glad I'm not alone! I guess I just figured it would happen later on, but taking it as a sign that everything is stretching out!

@littleblessings: Oh I'm breaking out so bad. I feel like my face has returned to its teenage years haha.

23. MOMTOLITTLEB

persimmon / 1188 posts

I had my ultrasound yesterday! Everything looked really good, they updated my due date to April 19- I had estimated the 18th so not a bad guess. It was really exciting for us to see the baby's heartbeat and I think it helped my husband connect a little more.

I've been feeling pretty sick in the afternoon and evening, and so tired. I'm remembering how physically tough pregnancy was for me but well worth it of course.

24. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@MOMTOLITTLEB: congrats! Care to share your us of your little bean?

25. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@MOMTOLITTLEB: Congrats! That's fantastic news

@littleblessings: I did with my first pregnancy but so far my skin is just fine with this one. One of the many ways this pregnancy is just so different from last time...

26. Mamag511

apricot / 309 posts

@MOMTOLITTLEB: Congrats! That's wonderful news!!

27. MOMTOLITTLEB

persimmon / 1188 posts

Here's our baby! My husband thinks the baby looks like our son I think it's because it looks like the only other ultrasound photos he's ever paid much attention to!

28. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: Same here! Crazy bloating and weird abdominal discomfort that varies throughout the day, and is particularly worse after meals. I swear I start the day in one size pants then am uncomfortable in them after dinner. My only saving grace is that I go back to the origional size the next morning. Oh - and I usually eat 2 of the 5 cinnamon rolls in the Pillsbury roll - I just polished off 4!

29. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@MOMTOLITTLEB: So exciting! I don't think I paid much attention to the USs people posted on social media etc until I got pregnant. Now I want to see everyone's!

30. MOMTOLITTLEB

persimmon / 1188 posts

@yellowbeach: Oh yeah I put on my pants in the morning and think things aren't too crazy yet but then later in the day, I need to unbutton. I'm not really eating a whole lot, sometimes I eat extra snacks to keep from feeling nauseous but I think it's mostly the bloating.

31. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

I am so broke out that it's unreal. Ugh it's kinda gross.

32. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Make that 5 of the 5 cinnamon rolls!

33. MapleMoose

grapefruit / 4213 posts

@yellowbeach: aaand now I want cinnamon rolls

34. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@yellowbeach: @MapleMoose: yeah, I feel a bit jealous right now... cinnamon rolls sound sooo good

35. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

Oh man, nothing in my house sounds appetizing right now! But I know I need to eat so it's like, blah. 10 min till nap time for my 2.5 yo...

36. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

Nausea meds aren't working now. /: been sick all day again. Don't want to think I about how much worse it would be without them though

37. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@JennyPenny: same! My skin is fine so far but was horrible last time. Maybe we are both having girls this time?

I'm pretty sure my colleagues either think I drink too much or I'm just a hot mess this week. My office door is always shut now, I look exhausted and I'm eating bagels for breakfast every day... not to mention the bloat. I got a little baby bump email this morning that said "don't worry, the nausea will get better in the second trimester." Gee, thanks. Only 7 weeks to go.

38. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@psw27: that'd be nice! I have a slight preference for a girl, just cause we plan on having 3 and I feel like if this LO is a boy everyone's going to assume that #3 was trying one more time for a girl. Very silly reason

39. Lilac

coffee bean / 25 posts

@yellowbeach: cinnamon rolls sound amazingggg right now! can't get enough snacks these days at all!

40. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

Anybody have good plans for this weekend?

My plans are just cleaning today and a picnic Sunday.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee