Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2017 POAS

1. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@mrskansas: During some times of the month I can totally handle being around babies. During the TWW when I'm holding out hope I'm fine. But right as AF is starting, NO THANK YOU.

On a fun side note, I started spotting during a funeral today. So there's that.

2. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@mrskansas: I'm a NP in a community health clinic

3. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@Mrs.Panda: Gimme it! J/k obviously, I'm pro-choice too. But still. Gimme it.

4. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@dominobee: LOL sometimes I want to talk them about adoption, but that's not my place. I wanna take all the babies.l and put them in loving homes ❤

5. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: lol sounds good to me! 😂 Fwiw, I read an article by the impatient women's guide author and she basically said in the end it's just up to chance!

6. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

I give up

7. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: well that's dramatic.

8. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: Uhh...what the heck.

9. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@snarkybiochemist: @Mrs. Oreo: yeah I'm super confused. I have a ton of ewcm too. Ugh!
    Guess I'll wait and see what happens tomorrow.

10. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@mrskansas: Did you have a lot to drink? So strange!

11. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@jodyblair: no it was pretty concentrated

12. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@mrskansas: I never took OPKs past the positive... is it possible to O and then have it just go down like that? So weird.

13. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@2littlepumpkins: well I never even got a positive so I have no idea. I'm so confused.

14. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@mrskansas: Any chance you missed the positive? Defective test? Sorry this is so confusing!

15. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: ugh sorry that's so frustrating and confusing 😤 Was that your last OPK or do you have more?

16. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

I just got the bill for my lab work and ultrasound that diagnosed my PCOS.

$301!!!! 😡 I almost wanna cancel the next ultrasound next month!

17. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@2littlepumpkins: If I had a short surge between 6 pm yesterday and 2 pm today I could have missed it but that doesn't seem likely

18. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@mrskansas: I often don't get a true positive, I would have called the ones you had positive for me. good thing you covered bd like crazy just in case that's true

19. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: no I bought some more so I can test tomorrow.

20. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: can you test now? Would that matter? Show a difference? Second opinion?!

21. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@bhbee: the ones that were close were at like 8 or 9 dpo though. So I don't think that would matter now.

22. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: ugh I'm sorry. Are you on a high deductible?

23. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: can barely see a second line.

24. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@bhbee: $500 deductible. I think I met $250 prior to this bill. I hate insurance crap.

25. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: that's so weird. I'm really confused for you. 😏 But you still have EWCM so hopefully tomorrow? I think your BD timing has been pretty good though!

26. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@mrskansas: one month I had such a short surge that I never got a positive but I'm almost certain from temping that I ovulated. It can be really short. I'm sorry, I know things are annoying enough without the additional confusion.

27. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Thanks guys. Maybe I'll wake up to a positive OPK and feel dumb for feeling so discouraged.

28. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

The Walgreens brand does say to use FMU so I think I finally got a positive. It does look darker in person too

29. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: looks like it to me!!!

30. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@mrskansas: woohoo!!

31. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: I am seriously so relieved, it's ridiculous.

We won't be able to BD again until tonight at midnight so hopefully yesterday was enough.

32. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: looks good, I really hope this works out for you

33. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Thank you!
    Did you feel ovulation on Femara?

34. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: less then clomid, I felt more gassy crampy and bloaty on femera

35. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I've noticed way less than cramping than with Clomid, which is great. Definitely gassy too though, haha

36. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: yea the differences in how I felt on the two meds was night and day

37. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I'm still shocked that they even prescribe Clomid anymore. I've had no side effects and plus Femara is out of your system way faster than Clomid, which makes me feel better about the potential of getting pregnant.

38. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: I know femera was great. Its off label so I think that's why some doctors are gun shy about prescribing it

39. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@snarkybiochemist: True. My OB didn't even know what it was, which is surprising.

40. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: That is surprising. My RE said its her first choice but that insurance usually likes to see a round of clomid before they will approve it

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee