Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2017 POAS

1. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@jodyblair: It's hard when you have previous pregnancies to compare to. I've had one healthy pregnancy and three losses (all very different losses) and none of them have been the same. So who knows!

2. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@jodyblair: ah it's still so early! Sorry you are feeling discouraged.

3. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@bushelandapeck: sorry.

4. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@2littlepumpkins: Thanks. I know it's early. I'm mostly mad at myself for even testing this early!!

5. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

So I'm 14 dpo and still no AF. If AF doesn't show up tonight I'll prob take a test tomorrow.

6. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@Marfi: Fingers crossed for you!

7. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

Got my bloodwork back, HCG was 143, increased from 81 2 days ago. Progesterone was only 5.05. I get redrawn tomorrow and on Monday will get results. Then they will develop a plan. I'm just hoping nothing bursts over the weekend.

8. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@Mrs.Panda: I'm sorry. Still hoping for the best for you but PM me if you wanna talk... I was having similar draws in March...

9. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs.Panda: have you had any pain?

10. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

Hey all, I want to thank you all for your support and well wishes. This was so much easier and less lonely than it would have been without y'all. I passed the pregnancy last night and am already feeling tons better both physically and emotionally.

11. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

@Mrs.Panda: so rough! I hope your betas start to fall and you can avoid methotrexate. Or better yet, that you end up with a normal early IUP

12. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@lilyofthewest: I am so sorry. I am glad to hear that you are well and that your body has started the healing process. Hugs.

13. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@lilyofthewest: I am so sorry I am glad you are feeling better. I remember being somewhat relieved once mine passed, also. The limbo up until then was awful, and it was good to finally have a bit of closure and get on with my grief. Be kind to yourself Feel free to wall me if you need to chat.

14. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@mrskansas: nothing consistent yet, just like gas pains. They come and go.

15. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@lilyofthewest: Thinking of you. Of course I hope for a viable pregnancy, but at this point I want to avoid methotrexate or surgery. This is all really really hard, but you've got us ❤

16. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@lilyofthewest: I'm really sorry Sending lots of healing thoughts.

@Mrs.Panda: Thinking of you, I'm sorry for the limbo, it must be the worst...

17. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@lilyofthewest: thinking of you I remember how lonely it felt when I miscarried. Please let us know if you need anything.

@jodyblair:

18. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

Officially out. AF came in the middle of the night which o don't think has ever happened before. On to May....

19. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@bushelandapeck: Ugh I'm sorry Good luck in May!

20. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@lilyofthewest: I'm sorry you went through that
    I felt much better after I passed everything also. It's a strange feeling but at least you know it's over and can start moving on. Hugs.

21. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs.Panda: So sorry girl. I've been there twice with the low and slow rising betas and it sucks.
    The chance of an ectopic is pretty low but I did notice pain that came in waves, and it wasn't severe, but definitely localized to my left side. I also noticed when I would sneeze or cough I'd have a sharp pain next to my hip bone.

I'm really hoping that isn't the case for you, though. Thinking of you!

22. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Mrs.Panda: Did they give you and progesterone? Mine was 11, and the RE wanted it to at least be 10. She gave me progesterone supps to use vaginally, and it bumped it up quick. I also had a low and slow rising beta. So, hoping so hard it turns out okay girl.

@theotherstark: I am so so sorry. So much love your way.

@bushelandapeck: I'm sorry

23. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@dc yoga bee: you're so sweet, thank you. My miscarriage was back in January, so I am definitely more removed from it. Thank you, though.

24. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

9dpo, af due today or tomorrow. I was going to test, but decided to wait. No symptoms other than extremely vivid dreams.

25. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

BFN at 10 dpo. I'm surprised at how disappointed I am.

26. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

AF showed yesterday. i'm out

27. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

Another 8 day luetal phase I'm out.

28. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@dc yoga bee: @Marfi: I'm sorry I was hoping somebody would have some good news to finish out this month!

29. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@jodyblair: @dc yoga bee: @Marfi: I'm so sorry, ladies. Hoping that May is your month.

30. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@Marfi: @dc yoga bee: I'm sorry May HAS to be a better month for us!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee