Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2017 POAS

1. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@knittylady: good luck!

@Mrs.Panda: ❤️ Thinking of you

@dominobee: sorry your DH was being so insensitive. I wish I could say mine isn't like that but definitely gets on my nerves and says things I end up being super upset about. I get super annoyed that he doesn't put his dishes in the diawasher and then I have to. Like, seriously?!the dishwasher is 1 foot away!! Ugh.

I'm hanging out at 5DPO. Nothing to report. I'm feeling less stressed this TWW because I feel like we did what we could and we just have to wait and see. Ovia has me tested a week from now but I will probably try on Monday or Tuesday.

2. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@bushelandapeck: OMG my DH does that too! I seriously don't get it!

3. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Follicle is now 27mm and the nurse could see some fluid so I may be in the process of ovulating. They did a progesterone test just to make sure it's under 1 and if so I will go back in an hour for the trigger shot.

4. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@mrskansas: Oh shoooot! Gonna BD again tonight? You know you wanna... Or I mean, maybe not WANNA lol

5. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs.Panda: UGHHH I guess this means we have to. Hopefully midnight won't be too late!
    Maybe there are still some swimmers alive from yesterday in there just in case??

6. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@mrskansas: Totally. We didn't BD on O day and we still conceived this cycle. Don't stress yourself if you can't get it in but try!

7. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

Heard back from the OB. They are having me come in next Wednesday for a proof of pregnancy visit and retest my HCG and progesterone. I hadn't done the progesterone myself because we don't order that in my clinic. The nurse basically said very nicely that they want to ensure it is not an ectopic pregnancy, but yes the numbers are low and slow. I have to say that this office is so, so kind but I wish they would be a little firmer and not beat around the bush.

8. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs.Panda: Oh we definitely will, whether my husband likes it or not.
    What days prior to O did you hit?

9. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@mrskansas: We got O-1 and O-2

10. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs.Panda: I think today would be O-1 if It happens tomorrow so we should be good.

11. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@Mrs.Panda:

12. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@knittylady: Interested to hear how it goes! I can't attend my local one the next couple of months due to my work schedule but may try it over the summer...

13. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@mrskansas: I'm sure they are still swimming around in there - they live for awhile!

@Mrs.Panda:

14. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

I may be returning to the POAS threads sooner rather than later. Had an ultrasound today where there was a gestational sac, but, no yolk sac or pole. I should be 5w5d by very firm dates, so, that's not looking good. I'll have a repeat ultrasound in a week...just waiting in limbo until then.

15. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@Mrs.Panda: so sorry

16. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@lilyofthewest: I'm so sorry fx for better news in a week!

17. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@lilyofthewest: thinking of you mama

18. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

My LH is just starting to surge on its own so the timing of the trigger was perfect. Now to BD a few more times and cross my fingers!

19. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: yay good luck

20. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Mrs.Panda: @lilyofthewest:Thinking of you both. Limbo absolutely sucks.

21. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

Sure enough, I got a positive opk last night, and DD was up allll night. She's been sick. SO, today is ovulation day. Do we even bother? I always figure it's too late!

22. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@dc yoga bee: you may not O until tonight, so yes, I would!

23. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@dc yoga bee: I would! Can't hurt

24. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@mrskansas: we won't be able to BD until 10.

25. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@lilyofthewest: I'm sorry. It is still so, so early though. Keeping my fingers crossed for a good scan next week

26. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@dc yoga bee: it couldn't hurt! I would, just to cover bases. And sorry your daughter was up all night!! My son is up a ton when he is sick too. No fun

27. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@lilyofthewest: I'm hopeful for you - it's still so early. But thinking good thoughts.

28. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

Here I am playing catch up again! Had a long and busy day at work. I'm on day 9/10 of Prometrium. Guess whose AF is about to start? THIS GIRL. Go freaking figure. I decided to pee before I drove home and there was a lot of pre-AF brown discharge (goodbye, undies). Do I even take tonight's dose and tomorrow's?

On an even more positive note, Femara....here I come! Sunday can't come soon enough. I've got my OPKs and thermometer ready!

@dominobee: I feel like when one of us goes through something, some of us go through it. DH and I had a HUUUGE fight last night, which resulted in me losing my voice today at work. We're all good now, but man, men can be so frustrating. Besides that, I admire that you want to foster/adopt an older child. So many of them are "unwanted." When I see kiddos in my clinic that are having it rough, regardless of age, I wanna take them home. Have I said before that you're my idol?

@mrs.panda: Ugh, I'm sorry, sister. I'll be thinking of you this week. I know it's gonna seem like an eternity until your appointment.

@mrskansas: Girl, you've got me on a roller coaster with your OPKs and ovulation business. I can't take it! This is definitely looking good though. Glad it's on the up and up!

@lilyofthewest: Sending you good thoughts I hope next week's scan gives you good news.

@dc yoga bee: *chanting* do it, do it, do it, do it....

29. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@lilyofthewest: I'm so sorry.

30. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@mrskansas:

31. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@dc yoga bee: Worth a shot!

32. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: they did give me the trigger shot so no more roller coaster!!

33. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@lilyofthewest: Thinking of you. I'm sorry for the limbo

34. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas:

35. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@lilyofthewest: thread stalking here. I just wanted to offer you a bit of hope. With DS I went for a scan at 7w (vaginal) and the doctor only saw a gestational sac that measured 6+5. There was no yolk sac or pole and I 100% thought I was out. I had already had 3 losses. I had my follow up scheduled for 9 weeks and at that appointment the babe was found quickly and measured exactly for dates. My doctor couldn't really explain what happened at my 7 week appointment but don't give up hope. You are even earlier and there is always room for error with these scans. Best wishes to you, I hope your next ultrasound shows a great outcome.

36. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

So, can I just say, sometimes I get so tired of TTC.

My husband's 100 year old grandfather, who lives on the other side of the country, has not been doing well, and my MIL called tonight saying my husband should come see him in the near future. So my husband is leaving tomorrow to go see him, but I can't come because I have a work obligation over the weekend that I can't get out of. I should ovulate next Tues, and my husband was very understanding and said, without me asking, that he'd come back by Monday evening so we could BD on time. But there's obviously a variety of circumstances that could interfere, so I know I'm going to spend between now and Monday stressing about whether he'll make it back in time.

I hate that I'm even thinking of BD, but I can't help it, everything makes me think of it.

I really don't expect it to work this month, but at the same time I hate the thought of missing a month, because what if this would be our month and missing it means more losses and BFNs. I know I am way too stressed about this - I feel like a crazy person - but ughhh...

37. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

So I'm hoping that even though DH has low count that maybe we pulled it off this month. We BDed on O-2, O-1, O, and O+1. So HOPEFULLY something happened!

38. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@periwinklebee: You are not a crazy person! TTC is stressful enough; you throw in unexpected life events and it just piles on. I'm glad DH is super understanding and it sounds like you're on the same page anyway. Hope things go well with his family and with you when he returns!

39. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Thanks I was actually surprised that he really didn't want to miss a chance either, I think he's tired of TTC-crazed me and just wants this to work too because it will make me really happy

His grandfather has been in quite bad condition for a long time, end of life stuff is always sad but at the same time it's pretty inspiring to think about what a long and fascinating life he has had.

40. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@lilyofthewest: sorry about being in limbo. I hope it turns out ok. With my son, I had heavy bleeding at 5w1d and the us showed just a sac that day and a sac and "something" but because of the blood and what looked like a vanishing twin still couldn't make things out a few days later. It wasn't until closer to 7 weeks that there was a heartbeat and the OB could see things clearly. Hoping for the best.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee