Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2017 POAS

1. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@lilyofthewest: I'm so sorry you're in limbo. This is so hard But I'm hopeful that you will be able to see something next week. I couldn't see anything until I was solidly into the 6th week with my daughter. I had to get repeat ultrasounds because of bleeding and a subchorionic hemorrhage. Now she's 2

2. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

So many ladies in limbo...it's so hard not having answers! Thinking of you all

3. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: LOL! Success! So, I wont try to get my hopes up, since we only got O day.

4. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@dc yoga bee: Woohoo!

5. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

I need to stop Googling. A lot of things I've read says that a 27mm follicle can be too big to contain a viable egg.
    This is probably TMI but when we were BDing last night I could feel how swollen my ovary is. It was almost painful. I'm hoping that means I can feel ovulation.

I'm trying to go into this TWW with low expectations though.

6. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@periwinklebee: Ugh, that is really frustrating, and I think it's not at all unusual to feel irritated by the circumstances. You can only do what you can do though. That's great that your DH is making an effort to come back. I'm sure it will work out fine.

7. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@Marfi: Good luck!

8. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@mrskansas: I usually go in w/ low expectations - mostly as a self-preservation method - then by the end of the TWW I'm just as hopeful as ever, and devastated when AF comes. Hoping this is your month though!!

9. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@dominobee: Yeah I say I'm going to be calm, relaxed and it won't be a big deal if it doesn't work out... but yeah right, lol.

10. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@dc yoga bee: whoooooo!!!

11. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: I think we've all tried to tell ourselves that! It probably helps a little bit, but we know the reality of it. Luckily, we have each other to understand what it's all about.

12. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

If I don't get AF by Monday (due tomorrow) I'll test then. I am kind of scared of POAS because the disappointment can be too much for me. So, I'll wait it out! Anyone else feel that way?

13. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

Big Brother kind of sucks, lots of ads popping up for double strollers and maternity clothes. Grrrr...

14. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@periwinklebee: I'm so glad your husband realizes that being home on time is so important to you (and him really)! Nothing more isolating than not being on the same page with your partner

@dominobee: @mrskansas: @Mrs. Oreo: I feel like we have to go into the TWW with a little higher level of "crazy" than most people. I tyhink we've come to terms that we're not "oopsie" people lol I envy their naivety to the world of TTC.

15. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

And let the symptom spotting begin...😒

I looked back at my Ovia app from the cycle we conceived baby #2 and I had weird thick stretchy cm at 2 dpo that cycle and today. It's too early for implantation to have even happened, so there's no way to even have any symptoms yet, right?! It's going to be a long tww.

16. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@jodyblair: haha if it's 2DPO maybe it is leftover semen or CM? Not to be gross lol But I would say symptom spotting is fair game at 7 DPO!

17. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@jodyblair: I always have similar CM at 2 DPO. Something to do with the drop in estrogen and rise in progesterone!

18. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@mrskansas: @Mrs.Panda: Both logical explanations. But there is no logic in the TWW

19. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@jodyblair: Nope, none. My TWW starts tomorrow and it's going to be a loooong one.

20. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@jodyblair: Oh yeah definitely lol

21. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

I know this is ridiculous but part of me is disappointed I had to trigger because now I can't obsessively start testing at 7 DPO.

22. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@mrskansas: Well I mean, I would feel the same way so I guess I'm lame too

23. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

Hi ladies! I realize I kind of barged in above without joining in on the conversations. Could have something to do with having a 2-year-old and my own business. HA. Anyway, just wanted to chime in and I'm wondering if anyone else is still waiting to test this month.

24. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@mrskansas: Do you plan to test out the trigger or just wait to test?

25. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: Hey there! I only managed to BD once on o day, so I'll still test, but probably not before AF is due!

26. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@dc yoga bee: when is AF due for you?

27. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: the 30th or the 1st! I ovulate late, and have a short luteal phase.

28. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@mrskansas: Lol, orrr you could still just start testing at 7dpo anyways!

29. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@jodyblair: I don't know... I'm sure my mind will change on this, haha. I'd kind of like to wait until 15 DPO (if I make it that far) and then test with my husband. I'd like it to be a nice clear line and not have to stare at a shadow for days.

30. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: I'm still waiting to test! I'm only 2 dpo today, so will probably test 4/29 at 10 dpo.

@mrskansas: 15 dpo?! That's some serious restraint.

31. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@jodyblair: well this is coming from me when I haven't even ovulated yet... so ask me again in a week

32. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@dc yoga bee: that's the most likely scenario lol

33. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: 6DPO over here. Will probably wait to test until Tues/Weds. I'm not due for AF until 5/1 but I ovulated early this month so I don't know what's going to happen!

34. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@dc yoga bee: I'll be 15 DPO if I test Monday!

35. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: still waiting here too! I didn't monitor O but I'm on CD27, so if I don't get AF by Thurs or Fri (CD 33/34) I'll probably rest then. I suck at limbo so I'm really trying to avoid as much of it as I can and maintain low expectations.

36. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

This is just a PSA to not buy Walgreens brand OPKs!

37. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@mrskansas: whoa! Marked difference (literally) is walgreens up top?

38. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@mrskansas: wow!! That's crazy.

39. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@dc yoga bee: yep Walgreens is the top one!

40. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@mrskansas: can you get your money back? After all that stress I would want my money back even just 5-10 bucks. 😡

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee