Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2018 POAS

1. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

No pregnancy seen. So no ectopic but of course they did see a cyst on one ovary so now want me to spend more money to check on it in 6 weeks.

Cheapies were negative also so I think just a fluke test

2. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

Page refresh?

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@justkeira: the only thing I could think of is ordering one on Amazon or something if it's not available in your country. Fingers crossed for you though that you get a bfp on the ones you have

4. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: o no! To be the eternal optimist, 10 dpo is very early to be seen on a TV ultrasound, so maybe it's just too soon.

5. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: oh I know it's super early. It's just been a lot this month so the let down was unfun. Feeling better now though

6. Ms.Mermaid

kiwi / 745 posts

@MamaBear87: sorry for lurking but what a roller coaster! Did they draw betas?

7. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ms.Mermaid: they did. Should have them tomorrow or Friday. And my RHR is now normal and it is at night also so thinking it's just the anxiety making it high

8. justkeira

pea / 16 posts

@Sams Mom: I found one online near my location. I guess I'll see when it gets here! FX! Gosh while typing this, I can hear a heartbeat/throbbing in my ear since this morning. Gaaah.

9. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@MamaBear87: sorry you’re going through this uncertainty. I’m sure it’s not helping your anxiety. ❤️ Still holding out for you

10. mediagirl

hostess / wonderful persimmon / 25556 posts

@MamaBear87: what in the world!? That sure didn't help your anxiety. What a day, I'm sorry!

I'm having some cramping today and my lack of nausea (which I had by now last time) is really worrying me.

11. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@mediagirl: Take another test to make yourself feel better!

12. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

12dpo. Tested this am with a FRER. I think there is a super squinter... or it could be an evap... I took the test apart and there is a super faint line but I can’t tell if it has any color.

It makes me start to question the FRERs and whether I really did have a chemical pregnancy last month or maybe that was just an evap... But then again even DH saw that line even though it was faint and AF was two days late.

So I dunno... these unclear results just add insult to injury.

13. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@MamaBear87: I’m so sorry things were so up and down yesterday. I still have my fingers crossed tightly that you were just too early!

14. mediagirl

@BadgerMom: post a picture of your test! I'm excited for you!

15. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

I couldn’t get a pic to show so I took it apart and even now I don’t know if you can see it...

16. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@BadgerMom: I see the line and I can't tell for sure that there is pink. I'm pretty sure there is color, but I keep flip flopping.

17. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@mediagirl: maybe its just different this time! I am praying I don't get an identical pregnancy to my son's, it was terrible at times!

18. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Sams Mom: I know. I agree. It’s pinker in person and both edges of the line are definitely pink. But I’m still not getting excited.

19. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@BadgerMom: I see the line but also can't say for sure there's color. Did it show up quickly?

@mediagirl: this is super early for nausea and cramping is normal! I'm sure everything is fine

I'm feeling better for the most part actually. We're ruling things out and hopefully when nothing shows up the doctor will listen to me about it being b6 because we all know doctors like to fit things into medical boxes so she pretty much brushed off my b6 thoughts

20. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@MamaBear87: Not really. I thought I saw something after the three minute mark but it’s definitely gotten darker as it’s sat which also makes me suspicious.

On the other hand last cycle when I tested at 12 dpo I thought maybe I saw something too but I let that test sit and kept checking it and nothing like this came up. So I dunno. Ugh.

21. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@BadgerMom: I definitely see the line you see but agree the color is hard to decide on. Are you going to test again later tonight or wait until tomorrow morning?

22. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@BadgerMom: I definitely see something!

@MamaBear87: Thinking of you and hoping you get answers soon!

23. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@yellowbeach: Yes. But I can’t decide which. Tomorrow AM probably has a better chance of being “clearer”

24. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@BadgerMom: Delurking to say I had the exact same line on a FRER (curved handle) one cycle. It was an evap. Which FRER are you using?

25. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@crazydoglady: I think you're probably right. Definitely trying not to get my hopes up. I'll test tomorrow just to make sure.

26. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@BadgerMom: I sincerely hope it is the start of something! I don't trust FRER after my experience. 😔

27. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@BadgerMom: I can see it, but not sure about the color as well. I hope it's more clear in the morning!!

@mediagirl: I remember cramping pretty good in the beginning with my son and Nausea didn't kick in until about 6 weeks. Every pregnancy is different though.

28. mediagirl

@MrsMom: @MamaBear87: thanks for the reassurance. I don't know why I'm so nervous this time around.

@BadgerMom: it looks like a line to me. Do you have a bunch of cheapies? Can you try on one of those?

@yellowbeach: I would if I hadn't left all of my tests at home. Lol. I should have had blood testing to check my levels but I had to leave the day I got the positive test for my work trip.

29. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@BadgerMom: so hard to not get hopes up, but I think this could be for real! 🤞

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MrsMom: How goes it? Did you test this morning? I did on a cheapie but got nothing at all, but that is kind of to be expected this soon.

31. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm having a ton of gas pressure and very bloated I tried checking for cm this morning and started cramping after. I'm holding out testing until this weekend, I have some cheapies that came with my opks but they have bad reviews for early detection and I only have 3 frers on hand.
    How are you doing?

I went ahead and refilled my next clomid RX because I'm pretty sure AF is around the corner.

32. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MrsMom: I still feel like crap, but since my son has his dr appointment today I'll at least know what we've got since I most likely have what he has (could also be allergies).

I was sooo hot this morning when I woke up, but my temp wasn't any higher than it has been. I'm just kind of ready for next cycle too! We have house guests from tonight until Monday morning, and although I really like them, I just kind of want to veg on the couch and binge watch netflix this weekend.

33. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@mediagirl: I tried a cheapie before I left for work and definitely BFN. So no reassurance there, but historically for me wondfos have been much less sensitive than FRERs.

34. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Sams Mom: I hope you figure out what it is and start feeling better soon! Ugh I already was binge watching last night and had to pry myself off the couch to clean the house while DH was giving DS a shower. My moms coming back into town and she always has me so busy running around with her so it'll be a nice distraction.

35. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MrsMom: I had a brainfart earlier when I said my temp wasn't any higher than others, it isn't... because it dropped, but still above the coverline. Maybe its an implantation dip, but trying not to get excited.

36. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Sams Mom: Mine dipped, raised, dipped, raised within the last 4 days. Just small amounts but it's stressful! I looked at my chart from my last pregnancy and it's what happened before I got my BFP on the same exact DPO's so who knows. I'm trying so hard to not get my hopes up....So i'm thinking negative instead lol, I got my next prescription ready and keep telling myself it's just progesterone and AF is coming!

37. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MrsMom: Doc said he's not got anything bad, most likely a head cold or allergies... So at least he should clear up soon, and hopefully that means I will too.

38. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

Beta was negative. Everything else normal. Of course they ignored me and didn't run a vitamin panel so now I have to fight with them about that. Ugh so just ready to feel better

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: o no! that sucks! I wish they would just listen to you.

40. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Sams Mom: That's good, Hopefully you both start feeling better soon!

@MamaBear87: I'm so sorry you're going through this! Hugs

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee