Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2018 POAS

1. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

Hello everyone! Late joiner here

This is our last cycle trying for #3 for lots of reasons so am feeling kind of agitated about everything! Had a Mc in January and cycles have been so frustrating.

Unfortunately, I finally only got a pos opk today on Wednesday (late! Argh) and only able to bd on Sunday and Monday due to travel.

Do you think still a chance? Everything I read says I might ovulate as late as tomorrow 😩

Anyway I plan to POAS on Apr 27 (9dpo)

2. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

page refresh?

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

how about another page refresh?

4. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@fuzzypeaches: you were able to BD in your fertile window, so there is always a chance. Welcome and good luck!

5. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@fuzzypeaches: It only takes one, you’re not out yet! Fingers crossed for you.

6. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@karenbme: @Sams Mom: thanks ladies! Hoping t all works out for my last kick at the can hahaha

7. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

April Poas

POAS Date
    Justkeira: 4/2
    Lilyofthewest: 4/3-4/6?
    Badgermom: 4/5
    Mshangry: 4/6
    Sams-mom: 4/6
    Mamabear87: 4/9
    Lazb: 4/12ish
    Spinny: 4/14
    AFC061018: 4/16
    Karenbme: 4/23
    Dr. Pepper: 4/23
    fuzzypeaches: 4/27

All the this month! Any updates please reply.

Ginaandcorey MrsMom Motherunner

8. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Welcome and good luck!

9. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Dr. Pepper: Any updates?

10. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

And I’m out... AF arrived with a vengeance this morning. 🙁🍷

Good luck @fuzzypeaches and @Dr. Pepper

11. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@karenbme: I'm sorry.

I've been MIA because I've been trying to be less obsessive and more relaxed this cycle which has been working until the last couple days. My OPKs are usually super clear. Either light until BAM positive, or a clear fade in. This cycle I started testing three days ago and for the last three days they're been juuuuust on the verge of positive, like suuuper close. I've been confirming with a digital which have been negative. So I don't know if I have a bad batch of wondfos or what. Ugh, why can't things just go as planned?!

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@karenbme: awww, I'm sorry!

@BadgerMom: I have stopped temping and checking CM this month in an attempt to calm down a little. Going back on Zoloft also helped... but not monitoring everything else seems to have helped too.

I started testing with OPKs a couple days ago because we moved my Clomid from CD 5-9 to CD 3-7 this month which could most likely cause early ovulation, and they have been stark white, which is weird because I always have at least a faint line.

Anyways, hopefully your strips and digitals start agreeing here soon! How much longer until expected ovulation?

13. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Sams Mom: I would have expected a positive opk on Sunday, so I was shocked when it was almost positive Wednesday. It's even more strange because I'm also using the "advanced" opks, and those haven't even given me the flashing "high" fertility smiley that comes before the "peak" and I don't have any fertile cm, so my estrogen isn't high yet.

14. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@BadgerMom: That is odd, have you changed anything other than not tracking so much?

15. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@karenbme: I'm sorry

@BadgerMom: I once took apart an advanced OPK to see what the line looked like when compared to a cheapo test. Both had equally dark lines, but the advanced test was telling me "low." I had no idea what that meant or which one to go by. Sometimes they can be really confusing!

16. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@karenbme: I’m sorry

17. Dr. Pepper

apricot / 461 posts

@karenbme: I'm so sorry

I've been avoiding this post. I tested Monday because I knew the dentist would want xrays- BFN

I test Wednesday because I'm a crazy person and I figured then I could get labs done Wed/Fri of this week- BFN

Last night I had some spotting. Which I never ever have, but figured it was the start of my period and figured I was out.

This morning, there is no more spotting and no period has arrived, so I tested. Cheapie- negative within the time frame, but the faintest shadow of a line about 30 min later. FRER- faintest line ever within the time frame. So faint, it won't even photograph, but its there. Clear Blue Digital- negative.

So I called my doctor hoping to get in for hCG and progesterone today. Most importantly the progesterone because I would like to start it ASAP if needed. But she is in surgery all day and hasn't called back. UGH.

18. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@karenbme: I'm sorry!!

@BadgerMom: I'm sorry you're having a hard time with the OPK's. Hopefully you get some clarity soon.

@Sams Mom: I'm really pulling for the new clomid days to work for you!!

19. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Dr. Pepper: Hopefully your doctor calls you soon!! Keep testing, I'm so hopeful for you!

20. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Dr. Pepper: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

@MrsMom: Thank you! me too!

21. Dr. Pepper

apricot / 461 posts

@MrsMom: She called, just had labs drawn, they said they will get the results to me before the end of today. Hoping for good news.

22. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Dr. Pepper: Oh good! Keep us posted!

23. mediagirl

hostess / wonderful persimmon / 25556 posts

@Dr. Pepper: are you on the west coast? Looking forward to hearing what they say.

24. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Dr. Pepper: Good luck!!! 🍀

25. Dr. Pepper

apricot / 461 posts

Ok. So hCG was 8. Progesterone was 5. So those numbers are horrible but all I can do is wait and see. I am taking progesterone supps over the weekend until I get levels done again on Monday.

26. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Dr. Pepper: not high numbers but not negative either! Will be thinking of you this weekend.

27. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Dr. Pepper: hope both numbers get much bigger quickly! In the mean time, congratulations, you’re pregnant!

28. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Dr. Pepper: I’ll be thinking about you this weekend. I hope everything rises the way it should. It’s super early, so low numbers might not be a bad sign. Good luck! 🍀

@BadgerMom: Sorry you’re going through this. OPKs seem like they’re so finicky.

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Dr. Pepper: here's to much higher numbers Monday! Congratulations!

@BadgerMom: I still have no line on my OPK, even though at this point I would have a faint line even if I'm not ovulating for 2-3 days... Ugh

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Dr. Pepper: have you had your betas drawn yet?

31. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Dr. Pepper: Thinking of you today!!

32. Dr. Pepper

apricot / 461 posts

@Sams Mom: @MrsMom: thanks! I have had them drawn and totally thought I had posted but mom brain has taken over today and I guess I didn't. Level was 15 today. Which isn't a great rise over 2.5 days. I'm going to have levels in a week again. My period should have arrived Saturday or Sunday and it hasn't yet, so that is good. But I have been taking the progesterone supps since Friday, so that would make it not come too. For now the betas are positive and rising.

33. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Dr. Pepper: good! fingers crossed you're higher again in a week.

34. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@Dr. Pepper: Yay!! Congrats!

April Poas

POAS Date
    Justkeira: 4/2
    Lilyofthewest: 4/3-4/6?
    Badgermom: 4/5
    Mshangry: 4/6
    Sams-mom: 4/6
    Mamabear87: 4/9
    Lazb: 4/12ish
    Spinny: 4/14
    AFC061018: 4/16
    Karenbme: 4/23
    Dr. Pepper: 4/23
    fuzzypeaches: 4/27

All the this month! Any updates please reply.

Ginaandcorey MrsMom Motherunner Dr. Pepper

35. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Dr. Pepper: That's Great!!!

36. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Dr. Pepper: That’s so good to hear! Fingers crossed for your next test, and try not to stress too much until then!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee