Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2018 POAS

1. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@afc061018: I'm so sorry you're struggling. Not having any way to know what's going on and really what your individual odds are is the most frustrating part of all of this.

2. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

3. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@mediagirl: I'm hanging in there. I felt great on Sunday and then had an anxiety attack that night after dinner. Now wearing an ekg for 3 days to see if we can catch one happening. Still hoping they taper off but figuring I might be stuck with the panic attacks. We're for sure taking a few months off while we figure all this out

4. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Just checking in. BFN this morning at 9 dpo. No spotting so far, so that’s good.
    I’m sorry so many of you are struggling again this month

5. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Jinxed myself, just started spotting

6. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LAZB: Oh no! It was like 2 minutes later

7. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: I know! Totally jinxed myself

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: The spotting just started for me too along with a really sharp pain in my left side on and off. I just want to start so I can go get my pelvic exam and next round of Clomid...

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Clomid check tomorrow, best of luck to everyone else this month!

10. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@LAZB: @Sams Mom:

11. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

I'm out, AF here this morning. Though I'm still POASing, because I didn't get a positive until after an apprently normal AF in the cycle I had an ectopic.

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@lilyofthewest: hopefully that's not the case this time

13. Spinny

cherry / 125 posts

I'm out, AF just showed up. My 2nd clomid round was a bust, on to round 3. I also made an appt. with an RE for next Friday, I'm interested to have an experts opinion and advice.

14. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Spinny: I'm starting my 3rd round tomorrow too! Instead of CD 5-9 this month again, I'm doing CD 3-7 with the same 50mg dose.

15. Spinny

cherry / 125 posts

@Sams Mom: Good luck! I hope 3rd times a charm for both of us. Are you seeing an RE? What is the reasoning for the change of days? My OB put me on clomid, but I'm not getting a lot of feedback. I'm hoping the RE can help.

16. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Thought af started yesterday, but still only spotting. Now I want it to start so I can call my doc for clomid. I’ve been spotting for four days, which happened last month too, very annoying

17. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@LAZB: Sorry you're going through that. Waiting to start again is the worst.

@Spinny: Sorry you're out, Fx for next month.

18. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Spinny: no, I see my OB still. He said he switched me because 3-7 should get me better egg quality than 5-9, but it does raise the chances of having more than one quality egg which raises my chances of twins more than 5-9.

I don't think I'll switch to an RE either, my insurance won't cover it and I can't bring myself to incur more debt for something that might not work. Also, I really like my OB, we get along great, he explains everything well, puts up with my neurosis, and I really hate change. He monitors my cycles, more than many people I've talked to that have used clomid with their OB.

If I don't get pregnant by my 6th cycle of clomid, I'll just stop interventions, start saving money for embryo adoption or further fertility treatments and hopefully I'll get pregnant when I've forgotten about trying to get pregnant and focused on other things.

19. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@karenbme: I think posting on here is magic for me, I seem to have started!
    I went ahead and called my doctors office, but she is out of town for a week! The nurse is still getting me the blood work, and the nurse practitioner will review my results, so hopefully I’ll still be able to get I went ahead and called my doctors office, but she is out of town for a week! The nurse is still getting me the blood work, and the nurse practitioner will review my results, so hopefully I’ll still be able to get it the clomid. I’ll go Monday.

20. Spinny

cherry / 125 posts

@Sams Mom: Ah, that's awesome that your OB is so proactive. Mine basically wrote me a script for 3 months of clomid and told me she would refer me to an RE if it didn't work in that time. I do day 21 blood tests, but I interpret the results myself. I loved her when I was pregnant, but I just don't think this is her area of expertise. I'm hoping next month is it.....but it's getting hard to remain optimistic.

21. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@LAZB: @Spinny: @Sams Mom: Sorry to hear about AF and good luck to everyone!

I'm currently waiting. I have a 10-day luteal phase; today's day 11. I do have my normal AF symptoms, so I'm anticipating it any moment now while also reaaaallly hoping it doesn't show. If it hasn't by tomorrow, I think I'm safe enough from the trigger shot to test. Just reallyreallyreallyreally hoping AF doesn't show!

22. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@Spinny: You interpret the results yourself? I'm so curious how you do that. Google what the normal levels for everything should be?

23. Spinny

cherry / 125 posts

@afc061018: I log in to the patient portal of the lab and they give general guidelines along with the results. It is just progesterone levels being tested. My levels have increased since starting clomid, so I'm guessing she's not calling because there is no concern.

24. Spinny

cherry / 125 posts

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

25. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Spinny: I lucked out, I found out I was pregnant right after I switched insurance and networks, didn't have a gyno, called his office because it's the biggest OB/GYN clinic in my network and he was the only one taking new patients in the next couple weeks.

I talked to him yesterday about the extra anxiety I've been dealing with. He told me I can start the Zoloft that he knows I didn't finish taking from my postpartum anxiety and see how it goes and if it helps he'll call in a new script for me. If I don't want to he can just shamelessly harass me everyday I walk by his house on my walk to make sure I'm not in my head too much 🤣

26. Dr. Pepper

apricot / 461 posts

Yesterday I was mildly nauseous and had strange light cramping. This morning I was full on nauseous. I couldn't drink my coffee. Coffee is my favorite. I'm no longer nauseous but my lunch tastes like crap. I hope these are good signs. I'm not sure (because I didn't track O this month) but I'm about 7DPO.

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Dr. Pepper: FX for you!

28. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Dr. Pepper: I’ve been crampy for most of the week, too. Hopefully that’s a good sign for both of us. I’ve also been dead tired but between a busy time at work and getting ready for finals, I wouldn’t be surprised if that we’re normal and not pregnancy related. I’m a day behind you, and hoping to wait until next weekend, but know I’ll probably test by like Wednesday.

29. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@Dr. Pepper: @karenbme: Good luck!!

I'm out. AF arrived today.

30. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@afc061018: Thanks 😃 Sorry to hear you’re out. Good luck next month.

31. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Dr. Pepper: Are you feeling any better?

From Saturday through today I've had a throbbing headache, which was an early symptom for me last time, and still mild cramps. Trying to remind myself that if I test now it's probably going to be negative either way...

32. Dr. Pepper

apricot / 461 posts

@karenbme: I'm not as nauseous (a little bit though). I had a migraine on Saturday and another today. I had dentist appointments for both my boys and myself this morning. I had from 11am till 2pm (when I had to work) free to get groceries and other stuff ready for the week. However, I was so tired, I fell asleep (luckily I woke up in time for work). I did test this morning since I knew the dentist would want to do xrays, it was negative.

33. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: How are you doing? Has there been any conclusive results on your monitoring or testing?

34. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm feeling better for the most part. My hr is back to normal but I haven't seen results from the cardiologist yet. My b6 was "normal" but normal is between 2 and 22 and it was 19.6. I run low in nearly everything I've ever had tested so I'm guessing that's way high for me. Hoping things continue to trend well, biggest hurdle at this point is the giant worry that it will happen again

Thanks for checking in!

35. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Dr. Pepper: Sorry to hear about your migraines. They are the worst. It def. hasn't gotten that bad for me (knock on wood). And while being beat isn't a great thing in general, it's definitely a good sign.

I'm a little bummed today because I've been temping since like CD10, and today my temp dropped by 7 tenths of a degree. AF isn't due for almost a week, but that doesn't seem like a promising sign. Could be a natural fluctuation but I have no way of knowing, which is so frustrating.

36. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@karenbme: How was your temp this morning?

37. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@afc061018: Back up, so fingers crossed. I did resist the urge to POAS this morning, but my boobs are so sensitive that I couldn’t keep them under the blanket last night, which is not a normal PMS thing for me. Trying not to get excited, but feeling like it might be my month.

38. mediagirl

hostess / wonderful persimmon / 25556 posts

@karenbme: fingers crossed for you!
    @MamaBear87: glad you're feeling better and hope you get those results soon.

39. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@karenbme: Fingers crossed!!!

40. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: I'm glad you're feeling better! Best of luck on figuring it out so you can prevent it in the future.

@karenbme: good luck FX

@Dr. Pepper: Hows it going today?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee