eggplant / 11716 posts

@mrs scrapbook: I'm so sorry =(

3. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@mrs scrapbook: so sorry. hugs!!

4. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@mrs scrapbook: I'm so sorry mama

@pinkcrayon: Will be thinking about you, I hope everything is ok.

5. kjpugs

grapefruit / 4862 posts

@mrs scrapbook: so sorry to hear

@pinkcrayon: keep us updated!

6. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@mrs scrapbook:

7. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

May I join? My EDD is either 8/31 or 9/1 but there is no sept. group.

EDD: see above

2nd child, we have a DS who is 21 months

I go in for betas tomorrow morning at my RE's office. I had a chemical last month so I'm feeling anxious but my tests are darkening well.

Symptoms: yesterday I had sore boobs but not today :/, tired, insomnia, hungry, gassy

8. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@travellingbee: of course! Welcome!!

9. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@mrs scrapbook: so sorry

@travellingbee: Welcome and congrats! Hoping this is your sticky baby

10. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@travellingbee: so glad you joined us!

11. cat620

pear / 1809 posts

@mrs scrapbook: I'm so sorry to hear that

@travellingbee: Welcome!

12. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@mrs scrapbook: big hugs!

13. autumnlove

hostess / wonderful watermelon / 39513 posts

@mrs scrapbook: so sorry.

14. travellingbee

Thanks for the welcome. I have betas this morning and I've been up since 5. Anxious much? I'm terrified after my CP last cycle. But my wondfo this am is darker (ran out of FRERs!) so I'm hoping for the best!

15. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@travellingbee:

My ultrasound is today!

16. travellingbee

@Mrs. J: ahhhhhh that's so exciting. to you too!

17. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@travellingbee: definitely getting darker!!!

@Mrs. J: Eeeek! Can't wait to hear about it! Mine is tomorrow and I'm getting nervous.

18. krispi

clementine / 911 posts

@travellingbee: Welcome and good luck!

I'm having full on food aversions now, to sweets of all things. Normally, I love anything sweet and love to bake too. I made a batch of candy cane brownies over the weekend, and I could only take one bite of them. They tasted so awful to me. My husband ate a bunch of them, so I know they weren't that bad. On the other hand, I made a pot roast for dinner last night, which I loved.

19. travellingbee

@krispi: oh I wish that would happen to me. When I was pregnant last time, all I wanted was sweets! I gained 40+ lbs!

20. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@krispi: nothing looks or sounds good to me! I end up eating eventually, but nothing appeals to me.

21. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@travellingbee: Congrats and welcome! Crossing my fingers for a sticky bb!

@Mrs. J: My ultrasound is today too! How many weeks are you? Sorry if you mentioned already, I've been a zombie lately!

I felt completely awful this morning. I drove all the way to work (an hour drive) white knuckle gripping the steering wheel and as soon as I got here I had to lay down in the back seat . I ended up falling asleep for 20 minutes or so and have felt better since I woke up but still not feeling great! This pregnancy is kicking my ass compared to last one!

22. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@getjazzy: I think about 7 or 8 weeks, but we aren't sure, so they're doing a dating scan today. I've never had an ultrasound this early before! How far along are you? I hope you're feeling better!

23. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@Mrs. J: I should be just under 8 weeks. Mine is also a dating scan to confirm that. I had an ultrasound about a week earlier than this for my first LO too which confirmed my dates within a day or 2. Not much to it. It might be TV which some people find painful or uncomfortable but I didn't find it that bad. Way better than a pap, that's for sure! Hope your scan goes well!

24. travellingbee

Not great betas... 40 at 14dpo....

25. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

@travellingbee: That doesn't seem terribly low, just on the low end. Quick google turned up " At 14 DPO, the average HCG level is 48 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 17-119 mIU/ml." And your tests are still increasing in darkness! With my second m/c, where the numbers were going up but very slowly, they didn't darken as quickly as yours. Fingers crossed so hard!

26. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

So I went to Memphis this weekend to seem my dad (and stepmom and brother (12) and sister (15)). I went ahead and told them I was pregnant, and they're really excited! My dad actually put his hand on my tummy just for a second and said, "goodnight baby," which he's NEVER done before and is totally out of character for him. So again, happy that family isn't acting weird or hesitant to be excited because of my history.

Then I came home (DH didn't go with me because he had to work) to find that DH has apparently gotten even more excited about things. He ordered me a pregnancy pillow (a snoogle), which I didn't have last time but really wanted, and this razor extender thing (http://smile.amazon.com/Giraffe-Razor-Extension-Bath-Body-wand/dp/B00HXQP3VA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419271172&sr=8-1&keywords=razor+extender) because it gets so hard to reach down to shave later on. He also has our Amazon cart full of several hundred dollars worth of nursery furniture and decor. He considered ordering it sooner and having the whole nursery done when I got home, but he decided that I'd rather be a part of it. Which is correct, but I love that he even considered it! He never, ever got excited about my previous pregnancies until very briefly in maybe the last month last time. I mean, he was happy, but not really that into it. He said this time he "has a good feeling" and wants to do something positive. He spent some time with friends while I was gone, and they have a baby that was born right before R would have been due, and I think that's part of it. But I'm really happy to have him so involved this time!

27. travellingbee

@Torchwood: well, we shall see. The nurse said they wanted them over 50 but that it was close. I was just so encouraged by the tests that I hoped they would be solid numbers!

28. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

@travellingbee: Yeah, that's actually why I didn't get betas. I knew I'd be stressing way too much. Still hoping lots for you!

29. Anagram

eggplant / 11716 posts

Annnnndddd...it's official. After the last week of dealing qith general queasiness, I can say that the "morning" sickness has hit me full-on. Except it's 24/7 sickness. Just like last time... =(

I've already started Zofran, and like with LO 1, it doesn't stop the nausea but just calms down that gaggy feeling in the back of my throat a bit. I've spend my entire work day sitting in one place, trying not to throw up.

Only....what, 11 more weeks of this until I start feeling slightly better? I mean, if this pregnancy continues to be like my first pregnancy.

I feel sooooo awful. I just want to be lying in a bed.

30. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

Finally got my first appointment booked, Jan 6th. I'll be 9 weeks! Eeeek! Only 2 more weeks until I can hopefully breathe a little sigh of relief.

31. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@krispi: I hear ya on the sweet aversions. I'm a pastry chef and surrounded by baked goods and breads by 6:30am every morning and some of the smells are seriously making me gag. I haven't had any interest in eating anything I make lately. That sweet smell ugh I can't stand it!

32. abmamma

kiwi / 641 posts

Ok-- after stalking this thread for the last several weeks, I think I am ready to join in the fun

EDD: 8/14
    How far along: 6w3d
    First child? Nope-My DD is 27 months (she will turn 3 a few weeks after this baby is born assuming all goes well!)

First doctor appointment: Today! It went well-- baby is measuring on schedule and we saw the heartbeat!!!

Any symptoms so far? sore boobs (what prompted me to test a a few weeks ago!), more emotional, lots of CM, fatigue and some nausea.

Who have you told? just DH and HB...last time we didn't tell anyone (except one of my close friends) until 12-14 weeks so I think we'll probably do the same this time. I think that's why it feels a little strange to be talking about it here so early but I am excited to be able to compare notes with others going through the same thing(s) this time around!

33. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@abmamma: Welcome and congrats!! I turned 3 a few weeks after my little sister was born and we are super close And I'm glad your appointment went well! I'm getting anxious for mine tomorrow!

34. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@abmamma: welcome and congrats!

35. pinkcrayon

coffee bean / 26 posts

@abmamma: welcome! I am also due in mid-Aug with my second, about 1.5 months before my daughter turns 3 too. I am excited about their age difference as my brother and I are 3 years apart too. Looking forward to having you on this board!

36. pinkcrayon

coffee bean / 26 posts

All is fine. I got a call from my OB's medical assistant today and she said that based on my bloodwork everything is progressing as it should be and we have an in-uterine pregnancy. I can let out a deep breathe now and enjoy the holidays! First real OB appt schedule for 1/14.

37. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

Say hello to our little blueberry! We saw the heartbeat today, and she was able to see everything abdominally instead of vaginally. Measuring 7 weeks 5 days, but midwife will give us official EDD. Based on that number, it would be 8/5.

38. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@abmamma: welcome!!

@Mrs. J: yay cute blueb!!!

39. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@Mrs. J: aahhhhh!!!! Such a cute blueberry! I knew you were further along than they originally thought! J is going to be the best big brother! Now I'm even more excited for my ultrasound tomorrow!!

40. pinkcrayon

coffee bean / 26 posts

@Mrs. J: that is wonderful!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee