Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

August 2015 Moms!

1. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@getjazzy: last time, I was so set and DH needed to be turned to TG. This time it's hard!

2. LauraBear

cherry / 215 posts

@kjpugs: congrats! sisters are the best - i have two and there are lots of memories of matching laura ashley dresses!

3. LauraBear

cherry / 215 posts

@autumnlove @torchwood @raspberries @mrsstar @mizhi Thanks! I am looking into the mini snoogle - seems like a low commitment, budget wise, which is nice!

@buttermilk what a great idea to record the heartbeat! I'm going to try to remember that for next time.

4. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@Mrs. J: Do you think this will be your last? Part of me wants to experience knowing the gender beforehand incase it's our last child.. I don't even know if that's something I feel the need to do though.. experience a pregnancy both ways? The "ITS A ____" moment in the delivery room/operating room is very surreal and amazing and I'm wondering if I can picture it without it?

5. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@getjazzy: possibly? We're a definitely two maybe three house. I loved the IT'S A ___ moment! So movie!

6. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@Mrs. J: Same here.. two maybe 3 as well. TG was awesome last time once I passed the anatomy scan hurdle so I think I will hold out!

7. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

Baby is moving! Baby is moving! 17wks tomorrow, and I thought with the anterior placenta I was still a month away. Super excited!

8. MrsStar

nectarine / 2994 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: Yay!

9. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: yay! Exciting I can only feel baby when I'm being very still at this point, can't wait til it's more frequent!!

10. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: Yay!!!

11. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: Yay!! I had an anterior placenta with my first and felt consistent movement by 17 weeks. I remember thinking it was early, too, but it happens! I'm now 17.5 weeks and nothing consistent and I don't even have an anterior placenta this time, so I guess it can be all over the place. I've felt movement since 13.5 weeks with this baby, but nowhere near as often as last time at this point.

The ultrasound tech at my NT scan told me that my uterus is "very long" and asked if my first LO was big (he was). My thinking is that he stretched me out and since it wasn't that long ago, this baby has a lot more room and that's why I'm not feeling as much. At least that's what I tell myself to keep from worrying

12. autumnlove

hostess / wonderful watermelon / 39513 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: exciting! I can't wait to feel some kicks!

13. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

Yall! We are gonna start breaking down the office/nursery and painting it in 2 wknds!! Then we will probably order the crib after our anatomy scan on 3/23. Not that the gender affects anything, I've just been trying to hold off on everything until we hit 20 Wks. Can't believe this is all happening!!!!

14. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

Question: Isn't the constant peeing supposed to subside in the 2nd trimester? During the day, when I'm trying to stay hydrated, I swear I pee every 30 mins, and that's only after making myself hold it for 20 mins bc I srsly have to go again 10 mins after I get out of the bathroom! Will it ease up once I start getting a real bump?

15. autumnlove

@buttermilk: it will prob get worse when baby gets bigger!

16. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@autumnlove: omg!

17. autumnlove

@buttermilk: I peed very frequently in my 3rd tris and I started to leak when I coughed or sneezed...

18. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@buttermilk: @autumnlove: erm, I still leak? Jumping, sneezing...

19. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@buttermilk: How fun! Let the nesting begin!!

20. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@buttermilk: how exciting! What color or theme are you doing?

21. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@Mrs. J: Hahaha totally leaked when I sneezed the other day...

@buttermilk: So exciting!!!

22. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

Wow guys I have so much to look forward to in the pee department!

@Mrs. J: I think I posted this in the nursery board, but here is my inspiration board!

23. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@buttermilk: so cute! I want to do a vintage travel type room for DS's move to the guest room. We will keep the nursery (Aqua/blues and greens/ owls and elephants) the same for LO#2

24. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

@buttermilk: Agree that it will probably only get worse. For me, it didn't get better in the second tri, it just stopped getting worse for a while. Then into the third it started picking up more. The 20+ hour drive to CO at 32 weeks was crazy with all the stopping.

25. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@Mrs. J: oh man I love travel themes, that will look great!

@Torchwood: thanks for giving me the heads up now

26. cat620

pear / 1809 posts

I'm so excited to find out the gender in one week!! It will be my first ultrasound, so I'm looking forward to seeing the baby too.

27. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@aprild: yay! So close

28. autumnlove

I saw my little girl today at my OB appointment!

14 weeks and 5 days! I love her tiny hand!

The appointment went well but my Dr told me that his rec would be for this to be my third n final c-section.

29. kjpugs

grapefruit / 4862 posts

@autumnlove: So cute!!! Any name ideas? What are your feelings on another CS?

30. autumnlove

@kjpugs: I am feeling ok about C-section number 3!

31. kjpugs

grapefruit / 4862 posts

@autumnlove: good! I wasn't sure if your comment sounded like you were ok with it or not! I can see the pro's of it. Even just being able to arrange sitters for your older two!!!!!!! I worry about that with this one!

32. autumnlove

@kjpugs: I am just bummed that an option for 4th child seems to be so unsafe! We prob only want 3 so I'm not sure why im sad! Lol

33. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@autumnlove: I'm probably going to have 3 c-sections, too (bc we want 3 eventually). My only concern is that I've had other abdominal surgeries as a child, so I already have a lot of scar tissue after just one CS

And Yayy for a look at little girl!!

34. kjpugs

grapefruit / 4862 posts

@autumnlove: I hadn't considered that! That's so interesting! So if you had a surprise #4 does that make you high risk? I wonder how that works.

35. OhCaptain

kiwi / 696 posts

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

36. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@autumnlove: QT!!!

Well I just did my workout for the first time in like 3 weeks. Ugh! Where is my motivation!?

37. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@buttermilk: bah I need to today!!!

38. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@buttermilk: I hear ya! The last 3 weeks I haven't done my cardio at all. Weight training twice a week so at least I'm moving! And no yoga this last week because I was busy at those times. Need to get back at it this week! My best friend told me months 4 and 5 she didn't go to the gym once, and about 20-22 weeks the motivation came back.

39. OhCaptain

kiwi / 696 posts

@buttermilk: I seriously have no intrinsic motivation to workout. Prior to pregnancy it was about strength gains and fat loss, now...I have to force myself to go. I'm really hoping for a VBAC and I know staying active and relatively fit will help me with that. The other day I was doing cardio intervals and I had to chant VBAC! VBAC! Over and over in my head to get through them.

40. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: @OhCaptain: @mrs. j: my past month of my pregnancy workout DVD was randomly an hour long exercise instead of the usual 30 mins so of course I was like uhhhhhh....no? But this month is back to a half hour so I think I can handle that!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee