Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2014 Moms!

1. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@Mrs.Lilac: yay congratulations! I am sorry the labor was so long! Can't wait to see a pic and hear more! Sending lots of love

2. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@magnolia: exciting!!!

3. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@Mrs.Lilac: congrats!!!!

4. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Mrs.Lilac: congratulations! Can't wait to see a photo!

5. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

@Mrs.Lilac: congrats. What a long induction. Enjoy your baby.

6. Mrs. Tea

blogger / apricot / 424 posts

@Mrs.Lilac: Oh heavens, and I thought my two day induction was long! However, congrats and I can't wait to see photos when you are able

7. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@Mrs.Lilac: congratulations mama and baby Lila!! Lots of to your new family!!!

8. Mrs. Tea

blogger / apricot / 424 posts

@cheert16: You look great!

9. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@Mrs.Lilac: Congratulations!! I've been wondering how things were going for you. Sorry to hear that it was such an ordeal - great job mama! Can't wait to see a pic

10. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@snowjewelz: Good luck to your SIL! So exciting!

11. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@Mrs.Lilac: congratulations!!!

12. winniebee

@magnolia: any step closer is a step closer!

13. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@magnolia: sounds like progress! exciting

14. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Mrs.Lilac: Big congratulations to you! So wxcited to see a new Dec babe pic!!!!!!! ♥

15. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@Mrs.Lilac: ahh congrats! I've been wondering about you. Can't wait to see a picture of that little cutie!

16. AngelicOne

persimmon / 1050 posts

@Mrs.Lilac: Congrats mama! Can't wait to see a pic of baby Lila. Sorry your induction took so long.

17. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@cheert16: You look great! I agree with @snowjewelz: we have a beautiful group of Mamas and mamas to be!

@snowjewelz: So fun, I'm dying to get our tree! We plan to get it Friday
    Hope SIL has a good labor and gets her vbac

18. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@whenoceansrise: You and your bump are too cute!

19. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@MrsF: ahhhhh exciting, enjoy your weekend and I prayb your BP stays, and you have an easy labor, can't wait to hear! ♥

20. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@josina: I can relate to LO feeling like they can crawl out... LO lol hope you enjoyed the babyshower and movie today!

21. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@winniebee: your little guy looks adorable, and you look great! Glad all is going well for you!

22. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

Just got some awesome news! My mom and baby sister moved to Seattle about 8 months ago, my sister is a ballerina for PNB well.......... she got accepted into a school close to home sooooo they are moving back. :))) I'm so thrilled I've missed my mom, and I am so glad she will be here to see baby girl grow! ♥♥

23. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@FaithFertility: yay!!!

24. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

Hope everyone is doing well! Brennan Is back from grandparents. So, this will be my first week with 2 kids by myself. DH is working Monday - Wednesday.

25. winniebee

@FaithFertility: that's great news!!

@BandDmommy: good luck!!

26. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@BandDmommy: best of luck
    D lamb picture is just adorable!

27. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

Girls at my work got Giuliana this I'm sure she will be up partying.....lol

28. snowjewelz

@FaithFertility: That is awesome news! Always great to have family around. My sister is applying to law school, I'm really hoping she'll stay local!

Man we got our tree and it's way too big Last year we had this little skinny minny and I loved it! This year, it was cold and I kinda just left DH to pick it out and it turned out kinda huge. Oh well...

And my SIL had a successful VBAC for her 2nd! Her mucus plug had been coming out since Wed, and I guess it started turning clear Fri so she realized her water broke (trickling). Was at the hospital by 9am on Sat, VBAC at 1:25am! And she went without epidural! She said she didn't really feel pain till like 8cm and by then she figured might as well just keep going. So proud of her!

29. snowjewelz

@FaithFertility: Haha that outfit! I love it!

30. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@snowjewelz: yay! Exciting! Glad all went well with her baby.

31. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@snowjewelz: Wow, what a great birth story! Very encouraging Glad all went well for her!
    Big tree=Big Christmas I'm sure LO will love it...♥

32. snowjewelz

I am obsessed with details about birth stories right now haha. I have a friend that's 3 days past due and I'm so anxious to see how her delivery goes!

33. winniebee

@snowjewelz: congrats auntie!

@FaithFertility: super cute!

34. winniebee

I can no longer put on any shoes (just had to have my husband tie my running shoes) but slip ons and can barely button my maternity coat. Huffing and puffing like a rhino. Signs the end is near!

35. snowjewelz

@winniebee: I gave up putting on socks/shoes a while ago And I don't even have a maternity coat so I've just been wearing a scarf to kind of cover mu belly!

36. winniebee

@snowjewelz: it's been 20s and 30s here brrr!

37. snowjewelz

@winniebee: I hope you don't have to stay outside for too long! I drive to work so I usually don't need to be outside much.

38. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@FaithFertility: that's great news your mom will be closer. I'm sure she is thrilled. Also that outfit is adorable. When there is a tutu involved I get just a little bit of envy

@snowjewelz: wow your SIL sounds like a champ. I've also been into reading birth stories, nmy friend sent me Ina Maes book which is obviously pretty crunchy but the stories are interesting

@winniebee: I popped a button on the oversized peacoat I have been wearing. I was convinced when I bought it would fit until I gave birth

@BandDmommy: how is your son adjusting to the baby? Sounds like you will have a busy week, hopefully it goes smooth

39. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

So I lost more of my mucus plug this morning and had a backache and cramps kind of like my period since 5am but nothing that seems to have a pattern that's noticable. Trying my best to relax, not sure what else to do.

40. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@magnolia: Hes doing fine. He likes giving her kisses and cuddles. He pretty much leaves her alone though. He calls he "baby sister". It's adorable!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee