1. cheert16

nectarine / 2631 posts

36 weeks 5 days (this was yesterday!)

2. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@cheert16: you are looking fantastic!

3. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@cheert16: Looking good! Do you do ballet or are you in a ballet studio??

4. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@winniebee: Oh YAY!!! So glad you guys are getting out, and that he's off all weekend

5. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@cheert16: You look great!!!

6. cheert16

nectarine / 2631 posts

@winniebee: I work at a dance studio- I teach ballet!

7. winniebee

****So what's going on in the world of pre-labor and labor? Anyone having contractions? Dilated? Losses of plugs and other goodness?*****

8. winniebee

I have real contractions and BH contractions all the time. The contractions are starting to get painful but nothing I couldn't walk or talk through and if I rest the real contractions are usually only 15 mins apart and mostly later in the day and taper off when I go to bed. My doc wants me to call when my real contractions are 5-8 mins apart. I still spend a lot of time off my feet so I have a feeling things will really pick up once I'm on my feet normally. Not sure if I'm dilated yet will find out Tuesday.

9. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@cheert16: looking good!

10. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@josina: sounds like a fun weekend!

11. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@winniebee: that's awesome! Enjoy your weekend!

12. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@winniebee: I don't even think I've had BH contractions unless I'm just not noticing them. I have an appointment on Tuesday too- not sure if they'll do a cervical check though!

13. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@cheert16: That is so cool!

@winniebee: I got nada going on! I never got checked still so I have no idea if I'm effaced/dilated at all. I was getting some BH but even less now for some reason

14. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

Sooo I've been having brown discharge for about two hours. Waiting for my Dr to call me back. I had an appointment this morning and he checked me and said I was very thinned out and 1cm. Feeling soooo nervous, 2nd times moms does this mean anything is happening? !?!

15. winniebee

@magnolia: it's very common to spot after cervical Exams so it sounds like probably just that!

16. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@winniebee: yeah the Dr just called me back and said the same thing I told my supervisor at work and she got me excited... at least it's Friday and I can just chill this weekend!

17. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@BandDmommy: I love her hat and expression! !!!!!

18. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@whenoceansrise: got a couple stretch marks I noticed the other day too oh well. You look awesome though!!!

19. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@cheert16: so cool that you are still dancing. You look great! !!

20. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@winniebee: I'm glad you've been able to keep him in there for so long, and to keep the real contractions down Sounds like you have lots going on!

Nothing much here - just lots of BH contractions. No idea if anything else is happening, since they haven't been doing cervical checks on me.

21. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@winniebee: sounds like a great weekend! enjoy!

22. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

Had an NST this afternoon. Baby looked great but my BP was higher than it's ever been. The NP who was taking it wasn't concerned because the NST had been good, but I was sort of trying to figure out why they would send me home with a very elevated BP when I'm going to be induced in three days anyway. I spent 2 hours in traffic to get home because of the timing and my OB just called and seemed pissed that the NP sent me home. She wants me to take my pressure at home a few times a day over the weekend and then definitely induce on Monday AM unless the BP goes up before. It's better now that I'm taking it at home, so I feel ok about it. I'm glad to have one more weekend to enjoy with our little family of three!

On the labor front, still having TONS of BH contractions, but nothing very painful - just uncomfortable. OB said I was dilated 2-3 on Wednesday. No signs of any other action.

23. snowjewelz

@MrsF: Ahh enjoy your weekend! Can't wait to meet your LO and I hope you will have a smooth delivery!

24. winniebee

@MrsF: that commute sounds like enough to put any persons bp through the roof! Take it easy and enjoy your last weekend of 3 :). Baby will be here soon!!!

25. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

Just had our post discharge weight and jaundice check. While the tongue tie was dismissed in the hospital, this nurse jumped on it immediately. I'm frustrated. I'm going to spend the rest of the weekend tring my hardest to make this breast feeding thing work.

I'm not opposed to clipping the tie, I'm just frustrated at the path we are taking when it could have been done already if needed.

It doesn't help the sleep deprivation and hormones have gotten to me as well.

26. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@MamaG: ugh, I'm sorry.

27. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@snowjewelz: @winniebee: thanks ladies! Getting excited

28. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@MamaG: that sounds incredibly frustrating and you're right, the hormones and sleep deprivation make everything even more overwhelming Are they recommending clipping the TT?

29. snowjewelz

@MamaG: I can't imagine how you must be feeling. I hope they can all just come to one conclusion and fix what's needed already! Hang in there!

30. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@MamaG: that sounds frustrating! I hope it improve s soon mama.

@MrsF: you are so close! Wishing you the best this weekend and on Monday!

31. winniebee

@MamaG: so frustrating im sorry :(. If you decided to clip when is the earliest you could do it?

32. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

Sorry for the TMI posts in the past 24 hours but I'm pretty sure I just lost my mucus plug. Trying not to get excited as the internet says it could happen a week or to before labor...

33. Mrs.Lilac

apricot / 348 posts

Im pleased to announce the birth of my beautiful daughter. Lila was born on Thursday 20th at 8.06am weighing 6.8lb. It was a mammoth 4 day induction that was horrendous but if course she is worth every minute. X

34. Mrs.Lilac

apricot / 348 posts

I can't upload a pic right now as I don't have good internet

35. Mrs.Lilac

apricot / 348 posts

My phone won't let me upload a pic

36. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@MrsF: Ahh, that commute would give me high BP too! Enjoy your weekend

@MamaG: Argh, that is super frustrating. I hope things get sorted soon, and I'm sure the hormones etc. aren't helping. Hang in there!!

37. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@magnolia: Eeek, that's exciting!!

38. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@Mrs.Lilac: Ahhh congratulations !!! I have been wondering how you are doing.

39. snowjewelz

I'm sitting in the car at the Christmas tree farm... Can't believe we are decorating so early lol.

My SIL just text to say she is at the hospital for #2! I'm excited for them! She had c-section for #1 and they are trying to give her a VBAC. I hope it goes well for her and I'm also excited to go to the hospital again and check out the rooms again!

40. snowjewelz

@magnolia: it is exciting! It's action! I think after that comes the water!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee