1. AngelicOne

persimmon / 1050 posts

@whenoceansrise: Congrats & welcome!

2. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@AngelicOne: Thank you!

3. littlek

GOLD / squash / 13576 posts

@whenoceansrise: welcome and congrats!!!

4. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

@whenoceansrise: OMG I'm so thrilled for you!!! So happy to see another graduate from the 6+ month TTC thread! Congrats and hugs!

5. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@sandy: Thank you! I never actually joined the 6+ TTC thread because I was in denile. haha but I am soooooo excited to finally be KU!

6. MRSJX3

cherry / 245 posts

@whenoceansrise: Congratulations!!!! We are due date twins!! (If yours does end up being the 23rd.)

7. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@MRSJX3: Yay! This is all so exciting!

8. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

I eat all day long too. It helps keep the nausea from getting too awful. I basically eat my 3 regular meals plus snacks before each meal so that's 6 meals at least. I can already tell I'm getting huge but having an empty stomach just makes the nausea worse

9. littlek

I try and eat but almost all food smell offensive to me and make me nauseous. I can't open fridge without getting sick.

10. PawPrints

pomegranate / 3658 posts

@whenoceansrise: Congrats! I'm also here as a result of month #6 of trying, and I also was really starting to think that something might be wrong. What a huge relief to see a BFP. And hey, if you go by FF you are this thread's first Christmas EDD!

11. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@PawPrints: thank you! Yes, it was a very pleasant surprise! I'm actually kind of excited about a possible Christmas baby

12. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@littlek: oh no! It seems like there is no middle lol. We are either starving or eating like pigs!

13. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@busylizzy111: Such a cute way to announce to your husband!
    @whenoceansrise: Glad to see you here! Congrats again!

@sandy: @littlek: I have started to need carby snacks around to keep the nausea at bay. Blah! Here's hoping it ends quickly for all of us!

I finally called and made my first two appointments today, now that my test lines have gotten a lot darker. May 12 and May 27. Seems so far away!

14. allison

pear / 1895 posts

Welp. I just got my BFP tonight! Thought I'd just go ahead and jump right in this group

EDD: December 25! (based on LMP)

When Did You Find Out?: I got a very faint pos on a Wondfo last night, but a much darker one tonight.

Child Number: 2

Where do you live?: Asheville, NC

What kind of provider will you see?: a family doc, the same one that delivered my son.

When's Your First Appointment?: I'm not sure yet if I'll go in early or later. I'll probably mention it to her when I take LO to get a shot on Monday.

What kind of birth do you want?: med-free, hospital

What You're Most Excited For: to feel the baby move! My favorite part!

What You're Most Scared About: currently, the MS. I didn't really have much/any last go-round. Hoping to have a repeat.

Symptoms so far: tired, emotional (I totally cried when my inlaws left our house tonight. Crazy.)

Post a picture... any picture!

15. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@allison: Congrats! Hooray for a Christmas baby!

16. allison

pear / 1895 posts

@MrsScallop: Thanks :). Congrats to you, too! I'll be honest, I haven't read through this thread--tooo many pages! Is there a list of due dates somewhere?

17. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@allison: Thank you! There is a list on page 19. I know I am usually only keeping up with the latest couple pages at this point (unfortunately) - this board can move fast!

18. allison

pear / 1895 posts

@MrsScallop: Sweet, thanks!

I'll do my best to keep up with this thread! Excited for all of us!

19. babypie

olive / 53 posts

@Adira: My lo turns 17 months this week. So they will be 25 months apart.

20. babypie

olive / 53 posts

@littlek: awww so awesome to have that first pic!

21. genarator

grape / 81 posts

Hi Ladies. Congrats to all of the Mom's To Be!

EDD: December 5

When Did You Find Out?: March 28

Child Number: 2

Where do you live?: Philadelphia Area

What kind of provider will you see?: OB/GYN

When's Your First Appointment?: April 23

What kind of birth do you want?: A safe one

What You're Most Excited For: To expand our family

What You're Most Scared About: Miscarriage

Symptoms so far: No period, some fatigue. Pretty lucky so far.

22. AngelicOne

persimmon / 1050 posts

@allison: @genarator: Congrats & welcome!

23. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@MRSJX3: My dog sheds everywhere and he can bring dirt in the bed if I don't diligently clean his paws... so probably will be KO'd from the bed for awhile at least. I will miss the snuggles, trying not to think about it for now! Maybe there's a middle ground?

@snowjewelz that's hilarious about your dog's reaction! my dog is pretty good with friends kids who are 2-3 and strangers kids' on the street when I walk him (he gets lots of petting from neighborhood kids) but I have no idea how he will react to a little baby. Probably jealous too!!

24. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@PawPrints: AWW guard dog! I love that.
    I also have pretty bad headaches, like sharp pain behind my eye for the past week or so. Guessing it's pregnancy related? the only thing that helps is sleep. not a very convenient solution. hope you feel better!!

25. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@whenoceansrise: Congrats!! i know how awesome it feels to get the BPF after trying for awhile.

26. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@allison: Congrats mama!!
    @generator: congrats!! also, we are due date twins!

27. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@genarator: Congrats and welcome!

28. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@allison: welcome and congrats!!

29. winniebee

@genarator: congrats on number 2!

30. busylizzy111

cherry / 144 posts

@whenoceansrise: @genarator: @allison: congrats!
    This becomes a big group, soooo nice!

My wondfo is only slightly darker than yesterday, but I see some progression.
    And I am so tired... Hubby was out watching the soccer match and found me in bed already when he returned, I bet he was "uh-oh" (his best friends wife basically slept through the first 5 months)

31. Mrs.Lilac

apricot / 348 posts

@whenoceansrise: woohoo! Welcome and congrats. Iv keep forgetting to check the April thread but I looked the other day and didn't you think you we're out? Yay, so glad you got your BFP.

@allison: wow a Christmas due date! That's so special. Welcome and congrats to you.

@genarator: welcome! Congratulations on your good news. Gad to see some new December mamas to be.

32. ctegge0416

cherry / 159 posts

I am joining in!

EDD: Debember 13, 2014

When Did You Find Out?: Last week

Child Number: First

Where do you live?: Seattle, WA

What kind of provider will you see?: I am still in the process of deciding between a midwife or an OB.

When's Your First Appointment?: May 1st! I cannot wait!

What kind of birth do you want?: I want to try for a natural, but I am not against an epidural.

What You're Most Excited For: Holding my little one for the first time.

What You're Most Scared About: Miscarriage right now . I am sure there will be lots of fears that arise throughout the pregnancy.

Symptoms so far: Tired, Sore breasts, and craving cereal.

33. Mrs.Lilac

apricot / 348 posts

So DH told me that it wasn't actually him who told out friends that I'm pregnant. He told his best bud (whose fiancé is also pregnant - due after me I think, so even less pregnant!) and it was HIM who has gone around and told everyone about his fiancé and thrown in the fact that I'm pregnant too for good measure. I am livid that he thinks he has the right to tell people about me! Im actually in shock.

As for hunger, I'm off my food right now. Anything sweet makes me sick. Had barbecue sauce on my dinner tonight and couldn't eat it. I have lost my sickness bands too which doesn't help.

@busylizzy111: I am super tired at the moment. Been to bed at 8.30 every night but I'm dealing with jet lag which doesn't help.

I'm off back to london tomorrow and I'm terrified about getting on the plane after my horrendous journey here where I threw up the whole way. Wish me luck

34. busylizzy111

cherry / 144 posts

@ctegge0416: Congrats!

@Mrs.Lilac: good luck for the plane ride! I am flying on Sunday - I am not sick yet but I ordered some sea bands from amazon just to have them on hand should nausea strike while we are on holiday
    Regarding the friend: I'd be so annoyed!

35. littlek

@ctegge0416: @genarator: @allison: congrats and welcome!

36. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@whenoceansrise: @allison: @genarator: @ctegge0416: Yay!!! Congratulations and welcome!!!

37. winniebee

@ctegge0416: congrats and welcome!!!

38. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@allison: @ctegge0416: Welcome & congrats!

Can't believe we're up to Christmas EDD now! So crazy! I wonder if we'll get any NYE babies here!

@Mrs.Lilac: I am so sorry about DH! I would just cut him some slack; I realized men don't seem to know the "rules" to these things.. Or maybe he was just too excited and wanted to share. By any means, let him have the fury & wrath of a pregnant woman lol. But after that, relax & let it go! Stress is no good for us! I hope you have a smooth flight back to London... Do you have time to buy new sickness bands before your flight?

39. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

@whenoceansrise: @allison: @genarator: @ctegge0416: Welcome and Congrats ladies. December grew over night!

Last night, LO told me she was mad at me for growing a baby. I can tell we are all going to go through a roller coaster of emotions with this new baby in the house. She told me later as we were snuggling before bed that she wanted a big bed like momma and the baby could have her small bed. This was our plan, so I'm glad she thinks it's a good idea (for the moment anyway!).

40. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@MamaG: haha, such a roller coaster of emotions!!! That's sweet she wants to give the new baby her bed though!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee