Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2014 Moms!

1. AngelicOne

persimmon / 1050 posts

Weeks pregnant: 23 in 2 days
    Babymoon (Y/N): Kind of - going to visit DH's family the beginning of Sept for our yearly trip & it'll be the last trip until baby is born.
    Last baby purchase: A&A blankets & a blue elephant stuffed animal.

2. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

Weeks pregnant: 23
    Babymoon (Y/N): Nope, I wish.
    Last baby purchase: I've been really good about not buying stuff yet! Other than garage sales the only thing new I've bought was this adorable Under Armour outfit for baby boy, before I knew baby WAS a boy!
    Working on the nursery this week though so I'm sure the purchases will start!

3. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

Weeks pregnant - 20.5

Baby moon - nope. DH has this month off before he starts his new job but we aren't doing an alone getaway. I think we are going to take a trip with the kids in March or April instead.

Last baby purchase - a few boy outfits from baby gap outlet and Janie and Jack.

4. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

Weeks pregnant - 20 + 2 days

Baby moon - Possible making a trip to Dallas in October!

Last baby purchase - I haven't bought anything yet! Just wait until Thursday and I'll know if this baby is a boy or girl!

5. littlek

GOLD / squash / 13576 posts

@winniebee: DH keeps promising me a trip to France next summer. Fingers crossed he sticks to his word. :).

6. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

Hi all! Went MIA for a while... Was in the west coast for a wedding and some R&R! It pretty much was our babymoon too since it's the last trip we're taking before K comes!

Appt on Friday went well... She was soo active and did some flips for us to see I have another appt next Wed already.. She is measuring small so they want to make sure her growth is still on track.

While on vacation I took DH to Babies R rus to formally introduce him to all the gear that I've been looking at! We had a blast and I had to stop myself from buying cute clothes already!

** next on appt 8/20 ** This is the gestational diabetes one! Ahh!

7. littlek

GOLD / squash / 13576 posts

@snowjewelz: that stinks you are going to the doctor so often. But it's great you are getting to see a lot of baby girl!!

8. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

Weeks pregnant: 23 + 2
    Babymoon: Heck no, I'm already anxious about leaving C when I go to the hospital.
    Purchases: I ordered an Ergo yesterday, before that was the artwork for th nursery and diapers.

9. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

Just returned from MFM. Everything looks good. LO looks cramped already! She's measuring just under 2 lbs. She's also breach just as she was a month ago. I'm not worried since I'll be having a c-section regardless.

10. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

Weeks pregnant: 23w1d
    Babymoon (Y/N): Nope. I think we'll just do a weekend away for our anniversary. The only trip we are planning to do while the kids are little is a trip to Maui next winter.
    Last baby purchase: nothing...this is is getting all hand me downs but I need to get her some stuffed animals that will be her loveys

11. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

Weeks pregnant: 21weeks+4
    Babymoon: Maybe haven't really thought about it the fall is a big BIRTHDAY time in our families
    Last baby purchase: Glider It is beautiful!!!!!!

12. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@MamaG: Good to hear!!!! :)@snowjewelz: Glad it is going well!!!! I plan on doing that this weekend w/ DH Maybe even start our registry

13. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Adira: People are soo rude!!!!!

14. snowjewelz

@FaithFertility: It's so much fun! I had mostly been researching online so some of the items I saw in real life for the first time! But it's def very overwhelming at the store... It seemed more manageable as tabs on my browser haha!

Btw, congrats on your I'm slowly catching up page by page hehe!

15. snowjewelz

@Adira: That is so annoying! I'm still getting those polar opposite comments that I'm either too big or too small

16. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@snowjewelz: Thank you! I can't wait to start! I love putting stuff in my wish list online so maybe I can take that with us?!?!

P.S. Felt a pretty good kick today Felt like a big gas bubble low, but def wasn't gas.....lol

Def made me.smile!

17. snowjewelz

@FaithFertility: Mine kicks like there's no tomorrow after I eat and esp if she gets some sugar in her! And I've seem the ripple on my stomach... So freaky! DH can feel them now too and it's a fun activity. At first I have no clue when she kicks so I'd get worried if she has no activity for a while but now I have a much better sense of when she's active

18. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@snowjewelz: Awwww so so fun! I can't wait!!!!!!

19. snowjewelz

@FaithFertility: I'm sure she'll ramp up soon! I kept saying I can't really feel anything and suddenly there she was!

20. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@MamaG: Glad everything looked great!!

@snowjewelz: Awww fun!! We actually went and set up our registry this weekend. It was really overwhelming. Ha!

21. snowjewelz

@theotherstark: at least I enjoyed it more than bridal registry... baby stuff are just so cute!

22. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

Weeks pregnant: 22w6d

Babymoon (Y/N): Negatory. We've done a bunch of traveling this spring/summer (World Cup in Rio, various weddings, etc.), and I'm going to the West Coast for a shower in early September, so we've decided to not take any more trips until after the babe is born.

Last baby purchase: Well, I finally bought his first little boy outfit! I'm actually a little obsessed with it - a little crab one-piece from Janie and Jack. They had an extra sale off of sale items a week or so ago, so I got it for about $12! More than I want to spend on baby clothes generally, but it was the first thing I bought after we found out he is a he, so I wanted it to be special I got it in 6-12 mo, since it will be perfect for next summer!

http://www.janieandjack.com/shop/dept_item.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524443475371&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374303330667&bmUID=1407358836950&productSizeSelected=0

Oh, and I also just bought a Solly Baby Wrap. Have any of you second-time moms used one? I'm really stoked about it; I can't wait to try my hand at baby-wearing!

23. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@snowjewelz: Ha, true!! And TINY! Man. I knew babies were small, but I keep looking at the little onesies and all that, thinking "I am going to be responsible for something that's so small?!" Haha.

24. snowjewelz

@theotherstark: Gaah that little outfit is too cute! My friend that delivered early July said she never even got to put her baby in newborn size... She went straight up to 3 months!

25. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@snowjewelz: I'm sure I'll regret the white later, but I couldn't resist. Oh man, I'm nervous about that!

26. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@theotherstark adorbz!!!!
    Weeks pregnant: 23w on Friday!!!
    Babymoon (Y/N): going to see my extended family in late August and staying in a lake house. Not quite a babymoon but should be relaxing.
    Last baby purchase: used Moby wrap from HB classifieds! Both grammas-to-be have already given us lots of cute clothes

27. Mrs. Tea

blogger / apricot / 424 posts

Weeks pregnant - 20 weeks

Baby moon - oh how I wish. I highly doubt it will happen.

Last baby purchase - new nursery linens. I found them on clearance and couldn't resist!

28. MrsD

coffee bean / 28 posts

Weeks pregnant: 21 weeks
    Babymoon (Y/N): we have a few little getaways planned between now and december
    Last baby purchase: 12 charlie banana cloth diapers in really girly patterns lol

29. allison

pear / 1895 posts

Weeks pregnant: 20 weeks

Babymoon: sort of! SIL is getting married (on our anniversary), so we're flying down to New Orleans for that, in October.

Last baby purchase: I don't think we've bought anything yet. Moving soon, so we'll probably get a few things after we move.

30. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@MrsD: Wait, did I miss you announce that you're having a girl?! If so, congrats!!

@allison: We were just in NOLA for a wedding at the end of May! Such a fun city for a wedding

31. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@magnolia: Oooh, lake house vacation with the family sounds so relaxing and nice!!

32. snowjewelz

Weeks pregnant: 23+6

Babymoon: Kind of just went on ours... We had a wedding in SF so we stayed a little longer to relax & hang out

Last baby purchase: set of 3 prints & 1 wall decal for the nursery!

33. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

Weeks pregnant: 21+2

Babymoon: Nope! Although I'd love to get away for a weekend for our 5 year anniversary. Not sure it will happen though.

Last baby purchase: Just purchased two new sleepers from Amazon!

34. AngelicOne

persimmon / 1050 posts

So I had an appt yesterday with the OB (rescheduled from 8/4 because of the funeral/follow up because of contractions because of stress) and baby boy is still doing great. I feel him moving around quite a bit now

I now have all of my appts set up till baby arrives. Next 4 are:
    ***8/20 checkup
    ***9/3 checkup
    ***9/17 checkup
    ***10/2 last US (growth US)

35. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@AngelicOne: Glad the little guy is doing so well! Fun to see all your appointments coming up.

It's so neat to feeling the movements getting stronger and more frequent! I love getting to know his "schedule" too

36. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

Since it's been a while - updates!!

@MrsD: I updated you to , but let me know if that is incorrect

December Mommas

November 26: MissyBear (#1 )
    November 27: MsMini (#2 )
    November 28: snowjewelz (#1 )
    December 1: MamaG (#2 ), MrsF (#2 )
    December 2: josina (#1 )
    December 3: Sandy (#2 ), luv2beamom (#1 )
    December 4: theotherstark (#1 ), mrsmangomochi (#2 )
    December 5: Magnolia (#1 ), genarator (#2 ), AngelicOne (#1 ), ustechie (#2 )
    December 6: littlek (#2 )
    December 8: cram88 (#2 ), Mrs.Lilac (#1 )
    December 10: Miss Ariel (#1)
    December 11: Jax (#1 & 2 )
    December 13: cheert16 (#2 )
    December 14: faithfertility (#1 )
    December 16: Adira (#2 )
    December 18: MrsD (#1 )
    December 19: MrsScallop (#2)
    December 21: whenoceansrise (#1), winniebee (#2 )
    December 22: babypie (#2), brawly (#2), shimmer (#3)
    December 23: MrsJX3 (#1 )
    December 25: Allison (#2 ), Mrs. Tea (#2)
    December 29: mrsbookworm (#2 )
    January 1: oliviaoblivia (#2)

Appointments

August 7: whenoceansrise (gender)
    August 12: sandy (anatomy #2), josina
    August 13: snowjewelz
    August 15: winniebee, Adira
    August 20: snowjewelz, AngelicOne
    August 22: theotherstark
    September 3: AngelicOne
    September 17: AngelicOne
    October 2: AngelicOne (u/s)

Team Girl
    MamaG
    genarator
    littlek
    mrsbookworm
    snowjewelz
    Sandy
    cheert16
    Mrs.Lilac
    faithfertility
    MrsD

Team Boy
    MrsF
    Magnolia
    AngelicOne
    cram88
    mrsmangomochi
    MissyBear
    luv2beamom
    josina
    ustechie
    Adira
    theotherstark
    winniebee

Team Green
    MsMini
    Allison
    MrsJX3

37. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@whenoceansrise: Eeeep I can't wait for you to find out today!

38. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

I guess I should come out of shadows since my OB had scheduled a repeat section (as a precaution because of the holidays, I'm still hoping for a vbac) for December 30th. We're team pink again.

39. snowjewelz

@AngelicOne: wow you really scheduled everything!

@whenoceansrise: can't wait to see if it's a baby boy like you think!

So we're going to a daycare open house tonight and I scheduled tours with another 2 daycares... Eek!

40. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@theotherstark: @snowjewelz: I know, the suspense is killing me! also, I think I'm the last one of us (who isn't team green) to find out the gender!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee