Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2014 Moms!

1. littlek

GOLD / squash / 13576 posts

@whenoceansrise: I was wondering if this was an update since you have anatomy scan today.

2. AngelicOne

persimmon / 1050 posts

@snowjewelz: Haha yeah my OB office said it was easier to schedule everything & have to reschedule if something came up then setting the next appt each time.

@whenoceansrise: So exciting! Hope your appt is soon!

3. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@oliviaoblivia: Aww, I was wondering how you're doing! I haven't been keeping up with the January thread Congrats on another !!

@snowjewelz: Exciting!!! Good luck with the daycares

@whenoceansrise: Ahhh! When is your appt?! Please tell me you will be back here to update asap

@AngelicOne: I'm hoping once I start my more-frequent appts, they just schedule a bunch at once, too

4. AngelicOne

persimmon / 1050 posts

@theotherstark: It's nice knowing when they all are. Mine are scheduled up until 12/3 (just didn't want to bombard you with all of them) lol

5. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

Just got back from my appointment, I won't know the gender until about 7:00 tonight so I'll update later on that.

The doctor said the baby is measuring right where it should be and that everything looks good except he explained to me that my placenta touches my cervix and he has to keep a close eye on that because if it doesn't move, I could bleed and they would have to do a c section. He also said no sex or heavy lifting because that could also cause me to bleed. Kind of worried about that!

Other than that, hurry up 7:00!

6. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@whenoceansrise: congrats on a healthy baby and good luck with the placenta. I hope it moves. Can't wait to find out what you are having!

7. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@MrsMccarthy: Thank you! I can't wait!!

8. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

Checking in@whenoceansrise: I'll check back after 7

9. littlek

@whenoceansrise: yay!! Can't wait to hear!

10. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@AngelicOne: sorry to hear about your stress and contractions but I'm glad your babe is doing well!

@theotherstark can't wait for this vaycay!!!

@whenoceansrise so excited for you!!!!!

11. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@oliviaoblivia: welcome!! I hope you get your vbac and congrats on your

12. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@whenoceansrise: aw man! Tag me when you post! It's almost 9 here... I might be sleeping soon lol!

13. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@snowjewelz: IT'S A BOY!!!
    I can't wait until DH gets our video edited so I can show you all!

14. littlek

@whenoceansrise: congrats!

15. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@whenoceansrise: awwwww!! Your mama's intuition was right!!! Yay

16. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

@whenoceansrise: Congrats on your boy and great instinct.

17. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@whenoceansrise: nice instincts!!! I love having a baby boy and you will too!

18. snowjewelz

@whenoceansrise: you were right! Yay for motherly instincts! Congrats

19. AngelicOne

persimmon / 1050 posts

@whenoceansrise: Congrats!

20. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

@whenoceansrise: yay! Congrats!!!

21. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@whenoceansrise: Can't wait to see it!!!!!!
    Congrats!!!!!!

22. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@oliviaoblivia: Congratulations on another little girl!!!

@whenoceansrise: Congratulations on your little boy!!!! Hope that placenta gets out of the way so your restrictions get lifted and you don't automatically have to get a section!

23. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@whenoceansrise: Congratulations on your little guy!!

24. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@oliviaoblivia: aaaah another girl! Congrats!!!

25. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@whenoceansrise: congrats!!!

26. littlek

Is everyone still on the monthly OB appt? My next appt is for GD testing.... Dreading it. I better start cleaning up my diet now. I had a salad last night but an entire bag of popcorn. Well not entire B saw it and asked for some. He wants whatever I'm eating, if it's something I don't want to share I have to sneakily eat it. Sharing is not a strength of mine.

27. littlek

@Mrs. Tea: I forgot are you team green?

28. littlek

@oliviaoblivia: congrats on another little girl!

29. snowjewelz

@littlek: Me too, mine's in 2 weeks, I am so afraid I'd fail!

I'm finding I have at least 2 appointments per month! One is with my regular OB, one is at the other office where they do all the NT/level 2/what not scans. Since little K is measuring small I am going there more frequently to make sure she's growing on track!

30. snowjewelz

So we went to our very 1st daycare visit last night! Everything was good... We just have 2 more to go to in the next week or so, and we plan to put down a deposit by the end of the month. So crazy!

31. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

I'm seeing my regular OB every two weeks now. Mostly because of my GD. I'm also continuing to see MFM, but at the last appointment (Wed) they said to come back in 6 weeks (29 weeks). I'm hoping to only see them two more times since they are a little out of my way.

32. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

@snowjewelz: awesome! I procrastinated on daycare with my first. I knew we needed care, I was just in denial about finding and paying for it. We only toured one facility originally and then waited to long to get our deposit in. Three weeks before I was returning to work is when I finally got serious and had very limited options.

Since K will go to the same place as C, we have already paid our deposit and are all set for January.

33. littlek

@snowjewelz: nice! It's good to get daycare settled early!

34. snowjewelz

@MamaG: I think HB scared me haha! This whole time I felt like I was already late to the game! Turns out my area is not AS crazy and I'm still "early". I am def in denial of having to pay for it... And we're just doing 2 days a week! I think #2 is def easier if you already figured it out for #1!

@littlek: Yes! I def feel kinda crazy.. Like she's barely 1 lb & this tiny thing in here yet she already has a spot waiting for her in daycare?!

35. littlek

@snowjewelz: if I wasn't staying home we would have had to pay deposit months ago... Daycare is crazy competitive here.

36. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

Thanks everyone! We are super excited! Video isn't edited yet, but I do have some pictures!!

37. snowjewelz

@whenoceansrise: Aww so cute! And love your dress/bump!

38. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@littlek: Still doing monthly visits. My next appointment is next Friday and then I think the one after that (4 weeks after presumably) will be for GD testing. NOT looking forward to it because I haven't been eating the best.

@snowjewelz: Yay!!! Finding a daycare that you like is one of the most stressful parts, I feel like! I hope you find something good that's not outrageously expensive!

@MamaG: Same here - Baby #2 is going to go to the same place as Xander and we already dropped off our deposit!

@whenoceansrise: Those pictures are awesome!! Love it!!

39. littlek

@whenoceansrise: cute pics!!!

40. Mrs. Tea

blogger / apricot / 424 posts

@littlek: nope we found out Friday but are still waiting to hear back from some of our family members ( we sent out gender reveals ) I am dying to share!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee