Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2017 moms!

1. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@MrsTal: I really like Ronan! I think it pairs well with August too.

I'll create a group! I just need email addresses to add people. You can pm me. Or wall it here and I'll try to add as quick as possible so you can delete after.

2. starchild

cherry / 235 posts

I can't find a PM option? But I'd be interested!

@MrsTal: I love Gus/August.

3. Tanjowen

nectarine / 2521 posts

I'm interested in the Facebook group! @Eko, I posted on your wall.

4. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@Tanjowen: got your email down if you want to delete.

@starchild: if you click on my username there is a link for 'wall' and you can message it there.

5. MrsTal

clementine / 901 posts

@Eko: walled you

6. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@kayla0416: @MrsTal: @pawprints: Added you three if you want to delete your wall message.

7. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@Eko: not to thread jack but can you explain to me how you make a secret FB group? I said I would make one for our Feb mamas and I can figure it out! Lol

8. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@bushelandapeck: it is easier to do on a computer than a cell phone. On the side bar there is a groups tab and in that you can add a group. When you add it, it gives you the option to make it secret. You have to be able to add one member to create it. You can just type in emails and they will get an invite. This is the part that I noticed really only worked on a computer.

9. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@Eko: thanks!! I'll give that a try

10. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

Having a miserable day... a bat was in my house, in the bedroom specifically while I was sleeping and now been exposed to rabies since I couldn't test the bat and now in the ER getting shots

11. Tanjowen

nectarine / 2521 posts

@Eko: Oh no! That is so stressful!

12. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@Eko: Wow! I hope everything comes back ok.

13. starchild

cherry / 235 posts

@Eko: Hope everything is ok! I had a bat scare once, it's a terrible feeling.

14. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

Thanks! Everything is fine, just obnoxious getting these shots.

15. jillybeans

pea / 9 posts

@Eko: I'd love to join the FB group - just sent my email to your wall.

16. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

I think I got everyone added to the facebook group that has sent me an email so far. Let me know if by right now you didn't get an invite... or need me to send one to you.

17. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@Eko: First off I am glad you're ok, sorry you had to spend time getting shots, that sucks. About the FB group.. editing to say I got it to work now, yay!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee