Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2018 POAS

1. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: You know I AM ALWAYS pulling for you and will cross ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž whatever you need me to cross for this to be a definitive BFP.

2. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

@LAZB: Whenever there's an iffy test on here I always wish there was a more surefire way to know you were pregnant immediately! Who was it on here that suggested the turkey popper/indicator idea? Something should just "ding" you're pregnant, instead of all this peeing on things and analyzing the lines!!!

@Kaohinani: Thanks... That does take the pressure off some. I never thought I'd be hoping for negative OPKs I just took another one and its a blazing positive, more so than yesterday. Maybe we'll take the night off and try for some mid-day fun tomorrow

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Would ANY of you ladies know, if someone did not react well to Clomid, what "injectables" may be considered for a "natural try cycle?" (Pharmaceuticals aren't my "thing.") When I spoke with the RE's office yesterday, they said that pending testing results of DH, we may try a medicated or injectable "natural" cycle if my tests look clear. Clomid was Satan incarnate in pill form (* bloat, 10+ lbs weight gain, painful intercourse, trouble peeing, migraines, veiny sore breasts, nausea/gagging, emotional, flushes ... ugh!) so I do not know what to expect with anything else. I just want to be prepared for possible suggestions. TIA.

4. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@creativemomma15: ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ I suggested it a few months back ... But I wondered where it where it would be inserted. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ It may not take AND, probably wouldn't pass FDA approval.

5. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: unfortunately no, I haven't ventured into the injectables world yet.

6. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

@Kaohinani: I thought maybe it was you! Hmmm, I guess the belly button seems like a good enough spot

7. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: @creativemomma15: I just say that you should pee blue or green or something for a week after implantation to get the point across then go back to normal

8. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

@Sams Mom: That's a great idea! Practical, discreet... if only there was a way to make that happen

9. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: FYI - The Macrobid is making me pee florescent yellow-green ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜’ I'd be "super preggers" atm if green pee were indicative of a BFP! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ... I opt for blue or purple urine to indicate pregnancy since we all know peeing orange or red is bad news! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

10. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@LAZB: I see a line on all your tests!!! Like the others have said, I canโ€™t tell if they are pink or not, but they look like the start of a BFP to me!

11. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: ummmm that would be awesome!

12. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Ok, ran out, got another frer and used my cup of pee from this morning lol. Can you see color? Iโ€™m still skeptical

13. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I think they do? But even my indents a couple of months ago did

14. mediagirl

hostess / wonderful persimmon / 25556 posts

@LAZB: I pulled it up in Lightroom and saw color. I say that is a positive.

15. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@mediagirl: thank you!

16. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Ok, hereโ€™s my dilemma. The issue I have with not knowing is dh wants to go to our Mexican restaurant tonight (we go pretty much every Friday) and I ALWAYS have the same margarita (or two lol). Like, we text the waiter on our way there and he has a table for us with our margaritas when we get there. I have to tell dh I guess, but Iโ€™m still not sure?
    Should I pretend to be sick? Lol

Also, one of our cats is literally dying, and we are obviously sad about it. I feel like that puts a damper on things. Although thatโ€™s not going to change I guess.

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: I can definitely see a line but I still can not tell if there is any color or not.
    I REALLY want to see ๐Ÿ‘€ it though!!! ๐Ÿคž You are still pretty early so, maybe, put the sticks away for today and test again in the morning before you drive yourself batsh#t ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿคช crazy?

18. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: oh yeah, definitely not testing anymore. I have gone to 4 stores in the last three days, one didnโ€™t have any frers and the other three only had the combo two pack with one line test and one digital. I have spent wayyyyy more on tests already than Iโ€™d like to admit. And I only have one line frer test left, so Iโ€™m saving it for the morning:)
    Oh, and I am already ๐Ÿฆ‡ ๐Ÿ’ฉ crazy lol

19. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: Just read your new post and what mediagirl wrote. Perhaps- chalk it up to a definitive positive (Yay!!!!), tell DH your stomach (or head) is bothering you a bit so you will refrain for tonight, and test again tomorrow? As for your cat, I am so very sorry. I'm a huge animal person and know how difficult it is.

20. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: I mean, you're not even late yet, baby doesn't share a blood supply... Maaaaaybe have 1 margarita? Drink till it's pink and AF is late? Can that be the new saying?

21. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: yeah, I think one wouldnโ€™t be so bad. Iโ€™ll probably do that

22. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: This is not condoning partying while pregnant (1 margarita isn't even partying, but I'm a light weight, so maybe it would make me tipsy)... But I digress; I know a girl that was hammered assed drunk on the 4th of July on a float trip. She found out she was about 7 weeks along a few days later. She had always had irregular periods, wasn't really trying at the time... Well that baby is almost 1 now, and perfectly fine. She was mortified that she had drank so much while pregnant and worried the whole time.

All of that to say, if you want to make sure, 1 margarita won't hurt to give you a little time.

23. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: thanks! I think youโ€™re right, especially since I wouldnโ€™t even be 4 weeks yet if the tests are right. Tomorrow will be telling!

24. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LAZB: Iโ€™m not sure if Iโ€™m more jealous of your or the relationship you have with your local Mexican restaurant. ๐Ÿน๐ŸŒฎ Thatโ€™s awesome.

25. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: lol, we are definitely regulars

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

I didn't find out I was with DD until I was about 6 weeks along. I was having wine and cheese "paint the night" parties, going out dancing, and was supposed to go out to a Flaming Lips concert (when I felt ill). I was having drinks 3 nights a week (DRINKS not just one). My DD may have ADHD but she is also in the "Gifted and Talented" program and classes so, honestly, while I did feel guilty for a bit... not any longer. ๐Ÿ˜‰ @Lazb, I would be fine having ONE, especially, if you aren't 100%.

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: I was feeling the same!!! Paint me green and call me a leprechaun! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ Screw Mexican food ... I'm calling out for Cuban tonight! - Empanadas, Papa rellenas, Cubano sandwiches, yuca freitas, and flan! Yum!! I'll even make my own Cubata drink ๐Ÿน . ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ @Lazb, look what you've started! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

28. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

And you all thought I was joking:

Absolutely orded Cuban. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ
    I may not be able to get a BFP but I sure can rock a FOOD BABY! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

P.S. Thank goodness for Benadryl! Lol

30. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Kaohinani: lurker over here....I totally need Cuban food now ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ one of the few things I've not found in az

31. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MamaBear87: Hun, if I could send you some ASAP, I would put the order in and doordash or grubhub it to you! ๐ŸฅŸ๐Ÿš It was delicious. ๐Ÿ˜Š

32. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Kaohinani: this is now on my list for our next visit to ca. I would so enjoy Cuban food showing up on my doorstep!

33. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Kaohinani: I want! I want! I want!

Tested early at 9dpo- bfn- definitely having some wine tonight!

34. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: @Kaohinani: I've never actually had Cuban food... I think. Well not from a restaurant, a friend's mom in high school was Puerto Rican and Cuban. Everything she cooked was good.

35. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: sad day, but you've still got time

36. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: my grandma was Puerta Rican so I grew up eating it. Puerta Rican is my favorite but it's super hard to find so is usually go for Cuban when it's an option. Potato balls are my absolute favorite

37. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: yummmmmmm!

38. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@jessiemueller88: I am sorry for the early BFN ๐Ÿ™ ... You still have time, though. Hey, but the wine is still a nice way to spend the night! ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ‘

@MamaBear87: @Sam's Mom: I am part Spanish and make a killer paella. Also, growing up, a close family friend was from Puerto Rico so I ALWAYS ate PR food when my mom or grand mother didn't cook. It was AH-MAZING. I love all ethnic foods (Chinese, Japanese, African, Italian, French, Hawaiian and Samoan, etc) but Hispanic food of any origin is my favorite.

39. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Jessiemuller88: mine was bfn yesterday at 9 dpo and maybe positive today, so who knows what tomorrow brings for both of us!

40. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Jessiemuller88: call me crazy but I swear I see a second line of some sort. Evap or indent maybe, but hopefully the start of something.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee