Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2018 POAS

1. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: 🀞 that TD is accurate with it and doesn't reconfigure it tomorrow. Lol. I want to make it to my RE appointment without an AF. Four more days ...

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Updating for page 14 of this board ... but I have a feeling we will be adding even MORE solid BFPs SOON!!!
    December is on fire πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯! 😁

β›„πŸŽ„ December 2018 POAS πŸŽ„β›„

11/28: Petitduck -
    12/1: Lazb -
    12/2: Blythe -
    12/2: Paranundrum
    12/3: JessieMuller88
    12/4: Sam's Mom
    12/5: Kaohinani
    12/7: Clementine12
    12/12: Yellowbeach
    12/17: Creativemomma15
    12/24: Bananasareyellow
    12/31: Youboots
    TBD: Autumnmama79, MrsKansas, Rswan18

Good luck, ladies!

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈAmazingly Supportive Cheerleaders
    - Karenbme
    - Mamabear87
    - Bhbee

3. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@LAZB: yay congrats those tests look awesome for 11dpo!! My rainbow I am nursing right now was a Dec 1 bfp so I think it’s a lucky day

4. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Jessiemuller88: for you I could see something in both and hope it’s the real deal!

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@bhbee: Awe, that is so sweet! Perhaps, you are passing the luck along!

6. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Because everyone else is peeing on stuff and I feel left out, I experimented with my OPKs and CBEAD OV kit. I think the Digital is so confused because I’m full of estrogen and now progesterone, but no LH. So it’s erroring out. Thought you might enjoy @kaohinani.

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: You are too funny! πŸ˜‚ ... Had to join the POAS club bc the cool kids were doing it. It is an addiction! πŸ˜‰
    I'm surprised it is even registering a LH level "that" high on either test today. Don't you go in for your transfer on MONDAY?!? I'm so excited for you! πŸ˜πŸ€—

8. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: I totally get the addiction, I may have taken a wondfo, frer digital, and dollar store test after my first frer and osom this morning. I’m definitely done for the day 🀣

9. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@bhbee: thanks! I hope you’re right!

10. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: 😢😢😢😢 *slow blinks* 😢😢😢😢

You SERIOUSLY took THAT many tests THIS morning?!?!? 😢😢😢 πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

OMG, the POAS addiction is real!

11. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: I know, it’s bad. But they were just laying there so πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: @LAZB: we know that is exactly what kaohinani and I will do when we get ours too πŸ˜‚ #cantjudge

The addiction is real!

13. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: you're hurting it's poor brain πŸ˜‚

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Wait, aren't you like 7 dpo today? Don't you normally start to POAS at like ... yesterday? πŸ˜‰
    I NEED to see you get a BFP. (If I can't get one, it is ALL up to you! πŸ˜‚)

My goal - to be the ONLY person left on this d#mn board. πŸ˜‚

15. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I considered taking a test this morning and then didn't. Figure I'll start tomorrow

16. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: πŸ‘πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€ž
    I will be on my phone early tomorrow ANXIOUSLY waiting for "stick pics" from you, Lazb (since I know she is hiding 7 more boxes of HPTs somewhere to pee on! 🀣), petitduck, Jessiemueller88, and Blythe... πŸ˜†

* There is not much going on this weekend for me as DH is at drill, DD is ill, 1 client is on vacation to see family up North, another client is traveling until Jan 5, AND my last final for the EN classes I teach will be on the 10th so I have very little to do for the U right now. With the exception of the "blank *ss HPT" 3 days ago ... life is pretty decent atm. 😁🀞

17. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@LAZB: was the digital positive? I support it. I have peed on like 20 things since Tuesday...haha
    The frer I had expired in July of this year, but I still used it because I figured it couldn’t really go bad.

@Kaohinani: awaiting my frers in the mail! It says my amazon order is coming in an hour or so, delivered by some dude named Jacques apparently. . So tomorrow hopefully I have a sweet stick to post with everyone else’s. We can all have a party. Bring your sticks, your wine, or both! Sunday morning is acceptable for wine, right?! Hope your kid gets better soon.

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Petitduck: Thanks, hun. I can't wait to see an update! 😊

19. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Petitduck: it was! I figured I’d take it because I have three (the boxes of frers I had were all one line test and one digital test).

20. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Kaohinani: your chart looks awesome! POAS

21. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: yessssss POAS please!!!

22. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@bhbee: thank you, I’m praying so hard for my rainbow. I got my BFP for my son 3 years ago on Dec. 3rd. It was the weekend of the St. Jude Marathon, and today is the St. Jude marathon as well. I’m SO hoping it’s in the stars for us this time.

23. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@LAZB: cool! I have never used a digital because a: I’m too cheap? (I don’t actually know how much they cost, it just seems like they would be more expensive) and b: for some reason it doesn’t seem as satisfying as waiting for lines and scrutinizing them....

24. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Petitduck: I agree actually, I usually don’t buy didgitals, it was just all they had! And I went to 4 different stores, so something must be up

25. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Nah, I abused myself enough by POAS early and getting a BFN. πŸ˜’ I'm going to assume Shrodinger's Cat 😹 on this one πŸ˜‰. I think I'm just going to wait it out and see if I can make it AF-free until my RE appt on the 5th. They can test me there if AF never shows. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

26. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: I totally have a million tests, but no more frers, so I need to pick some up! Lol

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Anyone else that has done progesterone want to eat all the food all of the time? Like I feel like I do nothing but eat right now... Which is not good for my pants πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: you forgot to control my fortune cookie!

29. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: omg yes. Progesterone βž• leftover πŸŽƒ 🍭 🍫 has been a killer. I’ve seriously been ordering something β€œcomfy” for myself when buying presents online for family.

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I'm wearing maternity pants right now 🀣😭

You know, because I'm almost 32 months postpartum πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

31. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: since you’re still up and online... look at this temp rise... assuming it’s all the progesterone, but it’s interesting how it follows an ovulatory pattern despite not having ovulated.

32. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: first, sorry I'm not as technical or knowledgeable as kaohinani. But I would say it's because your transfer protocol is supposed to prepare you for implantation but skipping O along the way?

I would say it's a good looking chart for those of us but prepping for a FET, so I'm going to say it looks awesome for a baby to burrow in for 37ish? weeks. 😁

33. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

13/14 dpo - TD minimized yesterday's BBT increase by 20°. My temp went down this morning by .04° [in accordance to their adjustment]. Chart is triphasic but I'm still BFN. 3 more days to my RE appointment... I'm hoping my AF stays away. 🀞

@Sams Mom: Next time, tell me when you are getting Chinese food, lady!!! I will TRY to sway the fortunes for you! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ #GotYourBackGirl

@Yellowbeach: Wow, interesting, indeed! Sam's Mom was on the correct track with her thinking. I'm hoping all the signs that point to the fact that your body is ready for this FET is indicative that this one will be a success.

34. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

Good morning ladies! This morning’ test looks the same as yesterday. I’m beginning to think it’s the nasty FRER indent, although I swear I saw color in yesterday’s! What do y’all think?

35. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@Jessiemuller88: harder for me to tell on this one. But others can chime in.

36. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: πŸ€” I can't tell. It looks the same as yesterday's test. It is pinkish. If it is a BFP, perhaps, it needs a full 48 hours to double HCG and produce a more visually definitive positive?

37. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Jessiemuller88: ugh, I hate these, even though I keep taking them. It's so hard to say, sorry. I think by tomorrow you'll have a more definitive answer

38. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: chart looks great! But booooo bfn
    @yellowbeach: your chart is interesting!
    @Sams Mom: maternity pants are my jam

39. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: I'll clarify my BFN statement ... I did not test this morning. I had taken a urine sample to test out to see if the Macrobid rid me of my UTI (Walgreen's UTI test) yesterday afternoon. I became busy (sidetracked) and left the sample by my sink. DH was being a goof last night after he returned from drill and used my tests (one LH and one HCG 50 MIU since he has no clue which is which πŸ™„πŸ˜’). The LH strip had a very faint line and the HPT was lily white. He walked into the kitchen proudly stating, "Either you are pregnant or ovulating... in either case, let's do it later." Then he winked at me. πŸ™„πŸ€£ (OBVIOUSLY, I would be neither but Goofball didn't read the wrappers to see, he just dipped them the way he has watched me dip them. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£) So, according to a 50 MIU test dipped by DH last night, I am still not preggo.

40. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: hahahahahahaha! That's hysterical!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee