Login/Register

December 2018 POAS

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: @yellowbeach:

#yellowbeachisstillonherrocker

2. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Ok yโ€™all, itโ€™s for real! Super light for my tastes, but definitely more than an indent! 11 dpo

3. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Iโ€™ll take a better pic later, but this is really quick sneaking a pic after 5 minutes

4. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

12/13 dpo - Bloated/gassy/very mild cramps .... but that could have been all of the Cuban food I inhaled last night. (#OhmyGodthatwasgood.)
    BBT rose again (let us see if TD let's me keep this one ๐Ÿ˜‰). AF due in 1-3 days although, I've gone to 18 dpo a few cycles. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ I will wait this out ... hoping for the absolute best.

@Lazb: @jessiemueller88: Any updates, ladies? ๐Ÿคž

5. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I saw it on there too even before samsmom played with filters.

6. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@LAZB: woo! Looks exactly the same as my first frer at 11dpo too I believe. Thatโ€™s still pretty early as far as testing goes, right?. Iโ€™m hoping mine darkens/ I have a positive and good bets coming my way. I ordered more frers of amazon.

7. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@Kaohinani:

8. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Petitduck: Thanks, hun. How are you this morning?

9. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@Kaohinani: feeling very anxious. Didnโ€™t have very dark tests yesterday and wish I just knew what was going on. I guess now Iโ€™m officially late? Iโ€™m trying not to let this consume me, but failing. Iโ€™m having trouble sleeping because of it. Hoping this weekend with some Christmas activities can help distract me.

10. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Petitduck: That is so difficult. ๐Ÿ˜ž Honestly, a lighter batch of tests could reflect anything from a later implant to one that is slow in doubling HCG (example- the avg rate is 24 hours; however, it is still normal for a 72+ hour doubling rate). Also, some women's bodies don't always register HCG output well in their urine (some women - not at all!) so urine tests rarely become much darker. A beta would be the only surefire way to measure progression. Please, try to think positively, as negative thoughts won't provide you with any comfort nor will they fix anything. I'm keeping you in my thoughts. Incidentally, I think Christmas activities to keep yourself busy sound LOVELY. I'm actually jealous - DH has drill this weekend and my DD is sick so I'll be staying home ... You will have to update me with anything exciting you do so I can live vicariously through you. ๐Ÿค—

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: That is a Positive !!!! OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! I am so happy! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ (...and a bit jealous bc, you know, I'm starting a bid for the next color of the year to be "Kaohinani's stark white BFN!" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚)
    But, honestly, OMG!!!! Yay! ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ

12. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

โ›„๐ŸŽ„ December 2018 POAS ๐ŸŽ„โ›„

12/1: Lazb -
    12/2: Blythe -
    12/2: Paranundrum
    12/3: JessieMuller88
    12/4: Sam's Mom
    12/5: Kaohinani
    12/7: Clementine12
    12/12: Yellowbeach
    12/17: Creativemomma15
    12/24: Bananasareyellow
    12/31: Youboots
    TBD: Autumnmama79, MrsKansas, Rswan18

Good luck, ladies!

๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธAmazingly Supportive Cheerleaders
    - Karenbme

13. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Up with my poor cat, heโ€™s definitely dying
    But here is a slightly better picture of my Bfp. I keep getting shadows and the light is bad, but itโ€™s clear as day.

14. bananasareyellow

cherry / 146 posts

Cycle Day: 1
    TTC Cycle: 3
    Ovulation Date: Dec 12th
    POAS Date: Dec 24th - hopefully I can give DH an awesome Christmas present this year!
    Baby #: 3

@LAZB: Sorry about your cat. But, yay for your pee stick!! That's definitely a bfp! Sending sticky thoughts!!

15. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@bananasareyellow: Nice to see you back, bananasareyellow! Since I am awake so early, I will add you to the POAS list (above) ASAP. Good luck this cycle and I hope you can surprise DH with some good news for Christmas as well! ๐Ÿ˜

16. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Petitduck: hoping for much darker tests for both of us! I had a line this dark at 9 dpo with my son, so Iโ€™m nervous, but I think this is probably what it would have looked like at 11 dpo with my daughter, so hopefully it just implanted on the later side.
    @Kaohinani: you always crack me up! And thank you! Iโ€™m honestly shocked, I really wasnโ€™t feeling it this month.
    @bananasareyellow: thanks, heโ€™s really old (17) but heโ€™s only been sick a few days, itโ€™s been a very rapid decline. And thanks for the congratulations!

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: I know this will not make you feel immensely better, but, they say that with each loss comes a gain and that everything in life happens for a reason ... perhaps, the timing of your BFP and your cat being ill and passing are meant to be. While losing such a loving companion is so sad, gaining a wanted child is something to celebrate. It is the universe staying in equilibrium for you.

18. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: that is comforting, thank you. This is the cat that is especially obsessed with me when Iโ€™m pregnant, so the timing is interesting. Iโ€™m mostly sad for my dd, he is her best friend

19. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@LAZB: my lines darkened quite steadily with my other pregnancies so Iโ€™m antsy. Iโ€™m sorry about your cat. I was thinking a similar thing alone the lines of @Kaohinani: when I read that along with your bfp post this morning.

Question: frers are more sensitive than easy@home strips or any of the at home cheapie strips right? Mine say 25miu I believe. If thatโ€™s the case and I get a darker line next time I pee on a frer then Iโ€™ll feel better.

@Kaohinani: thanks. I know youโ€™re right. All day long I tell myself the logical way I should be behaving right now... going to get our tree today!

20. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Petitduck: Useless font of info here to save the day:

TESTS by HCG MIU

FRER - 6.5
    One Step - 10
    Sure Predict - 10
    Dollar store brand disc - 15
    First Response Gold - 20
    Easy at Home - 25
    Smilereader- 25
    Wondfo - 25
    ClearBlue - 25
    New Choice - 25
    Clinical Guard - 25
    Confirm one step - 25
    Equate - 25
    EPT - 40
    CB digital - 50
    Dollar store dipstick - 50
    Target brand - 50
    Walmart brand - 50
    Walgreens brand - 100

Getting one's tree is always so exciting! ๐ŸŽ„

21. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@Kaohinani: thanks. I have one step and easy@home.

22. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LAZB: yippee!!! โž•โž•โž•

23. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

Oh wow, so much has happened on this board!

@LAZB: whooooo hooooo! Iโ€™m so happy itโ€™s for real. Iโ€™m thrilled for you!!

@Petitduck: Iโ€™m hoping your tests get darker. Iโ€™ve been there and know how consuming and stressful it it.

Yโ€™all made me second guess my BFN ๐Ÿ˜‚ I seriously didnโ€™t see anything! I just took another FRER and I think I see something... but they both may be indents.

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Post a picture so we can analyze it with you? ๐Ÿ˜ If I can't get a 2nd line (but can get awesome looking charts), I want to look at some BFPs and some possible BFPs. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

25. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

This morningโ€™s test ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: It looks darker than the one you posted yesterday! I could [almost] bet with certainty that a test tomorrow or Monday would yield even darker lines!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I think it MAY be a VERY early BFP. EEEK!

27. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Kaohinani: I think so too. I was shaking when I took it. Iโ€™m so terrified with an ounce of excitement at the possibility.

28. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Test again tonight with a 2 hour hold and then again in the morning?
    I can't WAIT to see your updates! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

29. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Kaohinani: thank you!!!
    I only have one more test, so I think Iโ€™ll save it for the morning!

30. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I see it on this one!!!

31. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: @Jessiemuller88: thanks yโ€™all! Canโ€™t believe it!

32. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I agree with the test tomorrow morning or the next day. But I can still see it. And thank you for the good thoughts. I wonder if there are people who are chill about this whole process? I seem to get much more anxious every single time.

33. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Overshare coming up:

Weirdest feeling EVER - vaginal cramps.
    Not having "lightning crotch" but actual achy crampy crotch. I've only ever felt anything remotely similar when in very early labor and WE ALL know I'm NOT in labor. Just odd. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

34. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@Kaohinani: bodies are weird!

35. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Better pics of todayโ€™s tests, because you know how much I love staring at pee sticks

36. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: congrats!

@Jessiemuller88: oooo I'm so excited, it does look darker than your last!

@Petitduck: I think they're the unicorns of TTC, or super fertile and never have to wait long enough to get crazy about it. As for the longer you try it ebbs and flows with the crazy ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Kaohinani: new and weird sounds like a good sign to me ๐Ÿ˜

37. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: HELL YES!

38. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: Yup, you are definitely pregnant! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ

39. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Did you see my chart, too? Look WAYYY up past all of these amazing BFPs to my pathetic (albeit, exciting for me) chart. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚ #AFreckleOfHopePerhaps?

40. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I like it ๐Ÿ˜ looking good!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee