pomegranate / 3904 posts

Test today (bottom) is darker!

2. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@LAZB: Yay!!!!! Congrats!!!

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: Beautiful progression!!! 😍
    So UNBELIEVABLY happy for you (and a freckle jealous, too! πŸ˜‰)... send some lucky baby dust this way, mama!

4. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@LAZB: very nice!

I paid $20 to get access to my records from the lab so I wouldn’t have to wait until monday. My first beta is 112!

5. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: thank you!!!
    @Kaohinani: thanks! And I totally get that, I'm always jealous (in a happy way usually lol), but as you know, we've been here before with less than stellar results, so I'm trying to temper my excitement

6. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Petitduck: Wow!!! That is FLIPPING AWESOME!!!!!! πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ I am SO happy for you!

7. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Petitduck: thank you! And I would totally pay $20 for that! 112 is great! How many dpo was it at?

8. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Updating for page 15 of this board ... Congratulations to our BFPs! Fingers crossed 🀞for a bevy more this month!
    December is on fire πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯! 😁

β›„πŸŽ„ December 2018 POAS πŸŽ„β›„

11/28: Petitduck -
    12/1: Lazb -
    12/2: Blythe -
    12/2: Paranundrum
    12/3: JessieMuller88
    12/4: Sam's Mom
    12/5: Kaohinani
    12/7: Clementine12
    12/12: Yellowbeach
    12/17: Creativemomma15
    12/24: Bananasareyellow
    12/31: Youboots
    TBD: Autumnmama79, MrsKansas, Rswan18

Good luck, ladies!

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈAmazingly Supportive Cheerleaders
    - Karenbme
    - Mamabear87
    - Bhbee

* Also, FYI - To all the ladies who get their BFPs, stay on here as long as you'd like as we will miss you SO MUCH when you decide to move on ...
    August mama's board:
    http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/august-2019-moms

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

8 dpo and a whole lot of nothing

10. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: What MIU is that test? If you are using a 50 MIU at 8 dpo, I wouldn't expect to see anything either.

11. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@LAZB: awesome progression momma!

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: 10, it's an internet cheapie that says it's 10 πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ but it might have been lost in translation too

13. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: 🀣 Lost in translation, eh?
    Okay, what is the brand name? πŸ€” I could do some research on my day off here. I'm dying of boredom.

14. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: you know the they probably used Google translate instead of someone that knows both languages so it doesn't read right.

15. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I am going to highly recommend the osom tests to everyone. I think @bananasareyellow was the first to recommend them, and they are awesome. Definitely as sensitive as free, and so satisfying to see the progression. They do take longer to dry, but I think they are reliable. Look at the progression on them from yesterday.

16. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: hmmm, haven't heard of those

17. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: yeah it was an Amazon prime search for sensitive pee sticks, and cheap enough to try. I will most likely being ordering OSOMS next.

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

They ARE 10 MIU; however, many have found quality control to be less than satisfactory (* think worse than FRER and wondfo). But, for the price and early testing, it is fine.
    Here are a few non-clinical sites you may find of interest, if you haven't already viewed them:

Review of product - https://www.fakespot.com/product/cassanovum-compact-midstream-early-detection-pregnancy-tests-pack-of-5

Watching how fast a BFP presents on the test-
    https://projectfemale.com/cassanovum-early-detection-pregnancy-midstream-tests-pregnancy-test-kit/

Review of STRIPS not Midstream catch - 10 MIU-
    https://reviewmeta.com/amazon-uk/B013HFLSP0

Cassanovum website:
    https://www.cassanovum.com/pregnancy-tests

19. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Ok, sold. Just ordered a box of OSOMs. Bc peeing on three brands isn’t excessive, right?

20. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: all those positives in the video test made me a little jealous πŸ˜‚

21. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: never. Pee on all the brands!

22. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Yeah, tell me about it! 😢🀣

23. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: I had bought them last month. Haven't touched one yet. πŸ˜‚ I'm starting to believe it may have been an impulse purchase bc (at this rate) they will expire before I believe I will need them.

24. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: I think I have six brands at home, so no lol

25. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@LAZB: he asked me if it was worth it and I said absolutely and that I had also peed on another $20 worth of stuff in the past few days. If my tracking is right that beta was at 13dpo. I was prepared for a much lower number so I’m happy with that and hope the next is appropriately higher. One tiny hurdle gone in the mountain.

26. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@yellowbeach: 3 brands seems adequate. Maybe even not enough!

27. bananasareyellow

cherry / 146 posts

@LAZB: Love osoms! They progress so quickly at the beginning (unlike most brands) which is so reassuring. They do hit the wall and stop showing progression once they are darker than control, so be ready for that and don't be worried!

28. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: thinking of you today and tomorrow

29. Blythe

coffee bean / 28 posts

Hi all,

I tested again today with a Clearblue digital test… I needed a straightforward pregnant or not pregnant result… and it turns out that my earlier test was accurate! It all feels very surreal and I’m just keeping my fingers crossed that the next few months go smoothly.

Big thanks to KAOHINANI and LAZB for the encouragement last week! It was much needed and very appreciated!

Good luck to everyone else this month. Sending you all lots of good vibes!

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Blythe: Yay! Congratulations! πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ‘πŸ˜ I am so happy to read that you are, indeed, pregnant!!!

31. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@yellowbeach: I hope your day was as okay as it could be. And we’re all sending so many good thoughts for you all tomorrow.

32. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@Blythe: congratulations!

33. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Petitduck: Thank you! The day has been ok. I stayed busy, and now our photographer just sent our Christmas photos, so I'm staying occupied designing our cards on Shutterfly. Here's hoping to some extra baby dust tomorrow afternoon.

34. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: did you end up doing that cute mini session you shared?

35. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: yes - where can I send it to you?

36. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: digital?

37. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: yep

38. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: walled you

39. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

14/15 dpo - No pregnancy OR AF symptoms at all. My temp is starting to drop. Looks like I will probably get AF by the 5th (the day of RE visit) which is NOT what I wanted.

I do get another chance this month if I begin on the 5th - My POAS date will be my son's 4th birthday (12/31) and my C-section due date (39 weeks) would be the anniversary of my Pe-Pere's birthday. Perhaps lucky?

#KaohinaniTheUNLUCKIESToptimist πŸ™„πŸ˜’πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

40. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Trying not to over analyze and freak out. My osom line is way lighter and frer is about the same. I know HCG doubles every 48 hours but ugh

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee