Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2017 moms!

1. Pumuckl

pomegranate / 3601 posts

@gentlelunette: Hope your appointment goes well and you get a solid heartbeat. No my first is a son and my second a daughter. So a / combo would keep the family balanced. We'll see...

2. gentlelunette

kiwi / 698 posts

@josina: @Pumuckl: thanks ladies! Appointment went well. Heard the heartbeat 148 bpm. Yay! It was so reassuring!

3. WyattnewbabysMama

olive / 59 posts

I had an appointment last Wednesday--all looks well and I had (12! vials of--yikes I didn't remember it being that much last time!) blood drawn for the maternity/harmony test (whichever one my office does--I don't remember)--so wow! We'll know if baby is a little brother or sister for my son so soon!

I've got the 12 week Nuchal Translucency test at the hospital tomorrow. Love the opportunity to see baby on the nice clear big ultrasound machine! Also, should get a better idea of due date. My doctor told me on Wednesday that I still looked like the last week of February but might be technically March 1st. Then she said that since baby1 came 3 weeks early and this is a 2nd pregnancy.... expect February. Still it will be nice to have an actual due date.

We went to a wedding this weekend. It was really fun but man I'm exhausted.

How's everyone else doing?

4. MrsA

apricot / 444 posts

@gilmoregirl: LO is a girl! She's not sure about a little brother.

5. MrsA

apricot / 444 posts

@gentlelunette: telling work went better than expected! It's a lot of news at once with the new role.

It's been so much less stressful and enjoyable now that I have reasonable confidence that he's healthy and growing well. We have another OB appointment this week too. I'm now starting to get panicked at the amount of clothes I'll need to get before he arrives (very little gender neutral clothes from when DD was little!) and thinking about how they'll share a room. But just happy to be "out" and sharing with friends and family and starting to rock the baby bump!

6. gilmoregirl

persimmon / 1273 posts

@MrsA: fun! My son doesn't really seem to want either... I asked him the other day if he wants a little brother or a little sister to play with and he said, "No. I just want to play with trains." Uh oh, buddy...

7. gentlelunette

kiwi / 698 posts

@josina: meant to say thanks for doing the roll call. We are a tiny group!

@MrsA: glad it went well telling work! We've shared with nearly everyone now (minus on FB) and it's so nice to not be hiding anymore!

8. Ajsmommy

pomegranate / 3355 posts

Happy Monday ladies. We officially announced on FB last week so now I'm "out" at work. Feels better somehow.

I wanted to wait until the blood test came back (sometime this week) but DH was chomping at the bit to announce so we did.

I was off last week with DD bc daycare was closed and we had a blast! Sad to be back at work this morning.

Any fun plans for anyone coming up?? I am now looking forward to our family vacation in Sept!!!!

9. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

@WyattnewbabysMama: Wow 12 vials! I had normal lab work and they took 5 I think, I don't remember that from last time either!
    Yay for the ultrasound and finding out gender today (and due date!!)

@gentlelunette: Yes we are tiny, and all 2nd + times moms! I know I joined my first Dec 2014 group later on, so hopefully we'll get some new moms joining yet.

@Ajsmommy: We FB announced on Saturday, so out at work today also. DH was bugging me daily, are you going to post? Are you going to post? lol.

Excited to be out so I can blame the bump on a baby now and not fat! Made my next 2 appts so we find out gender October 5th. Soooo can't wait.

Sidenote: anyone want to swap IG accounts?

10. Ajsmommy

pomegranate / 3355 posts

Roll call time!!! It's been two weeks since our last one.. time is flying!!

How far along are you?

Have you found out gender? if so

What app are you using to track your pregnancy?

What fruit is your baby the size of right now?

Since we are all 2nd or more time mom's do your lo's resemble you/your DH/someone else??

Have you ever been told you look like a famous person? If so who?

11. Ajsmommy

pomegranate / 3355 posts

How far along are you? 12w5d

Have you found out gender? not yet.. hoping to get blood test results later this week. Dh is dying to know!

What app are you using to track your pregnancy? Ovia

What fruit is your baby the size of right now? "Ripe Apricot" (bc I guess a non ripe one isn't right! LOL)

Since we are all 2nd or more time mom's do your lo's resemble you/your DH/someone else??
    When dd was younger it was DH all day eer day.. but now there are a few people who say she looks like me. She has blonde curly hair though and I have a short brown bob... sooo she get the blonde from her fathers side, although he is not blonde anymore. I think she has my chin/smile and she's got my brown eyes.

But she mostly gets that she looks like daddy

Have you ever been told you look like a famous person? If so who... I have a few times.. the most recent one was Maya Rudolph (SNL and bridesmaids).. the most common one is Drew Barrymore.. I don't see either! LOL

12. Pumuckl

pomegranate / 3601 posts

@Ajsmommy: Time really is flying!

How far along are you? Ehm, I am not getting better at this... 13w + 5d sounds about right.

Have you found out gender? Not officially. We'll see whether DS and the MFM are right and it's / twins

What app are you using to track your pregnancy? None. I didn't even know anything like that existed. I am so behind.

What fruit is your baby the size of right now? apparently about the size of a lemon.

Since we are all 2nd or more time mom's do your lo's resemble you/your DH/someone else?? My DS looks a lot like my brother. He looked a lot like his dad though when he was younger. My DD looks a lot like my husband's side of the family.

Have you ever been told you look like a famous person? If so who? No, but I am close to a carbon copy of my mum.

13. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

How far along are you? 12 weeks 6 days

Have you found out gender? if so [:boy:] [:girl:] [:teamgreen:]
    Not yet... October 5th.

What app are you using to track your pregnancy?
    Started with 'I'm Pregnant' and recently downloaded Ovia.

What fruit is your baby the size of right now? Ripe Apricot

Jury is still out on this one but most people say he looks like DH. I see a lot of resemblance with my sister when she was a baby though.

Have you ever been told you look like a famous person? If so who?
    Not recently or that I remember, but according to celebslike.me just now.. Janel Maloney from The West Wing

14. Ajsmommy

pomegranate / 3355 posts

@josina: celebslike.me oooo fun.. I did it.. I got Ina Garten I actually see this more than the other two!! Although she is much older than me... LOL

15. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

@Ajsmommy: lol, i knew there were sites that did this so had to google it! I can see it in the face for me for sure, but I'm no blonde.

16. nana87

cantaloupe / 6171 posts

Fun questions!! Sorry I've been mia lately, following along though I haven't had much time to post lately!

How far along are you? 15w1d

Have you found out gender?

What fruit is your baby the size of right now? My app does animals for a little hangs of pace-- right now she's apparently the size of a canary!

Since we are all 2nd or more time mom's do your lo's resemble you/your DH/someone else?? She looks so much like my oldest niece! Who looks like my brother, who looks like me, so I guess me? Haha. Except her hair is more like dh

Have you ever been told you look like a famous person? If so who? Someone once very drunkenly told me I looked like Mariah Carey... But I'm a white Jewish girl so take that with a grain of salt, lol

17. gentlelunette

kiwi / 698 posts

How far along are you? 14 weeks!

Have you found out gender? Not yet!

What app are you using to track your pregnancy? "The Bump" when I remember to check it.

What fruit is your baby the size of right now? A peach, which coincidentally one of the main cravings I've had this week. Lol.

Since we are all 2nd or more time mom's do your lo's resemble you/your DH/someone else?? DD looks a lot like her dad, but people who don't know him say she looks a lot like me. And I see a lot of glimmers of my nieces in her now that she's getting older.

Have you ever been told you look like a famous person? If so who? I've been told repeatedly that I look like Emma Watson. I don't see it, but I suppose there's something there since it's been said a lot over the years!

18. gentlelunette

kiwi / 698 posts

@Ajsmommy: lol, Ina Garten, Drew Barrymore and Maya Rudolph are all VERY different looking!

19. Ajsmommy

pomegranate / 3355 posts

@gentlelunette: IKR! and sadly I think I most resemble the oldest one!

20. MrsA

apricot / 444 posts

How far along are you? 15w2d (and yeah had to look that up!)

Have you found out gender? if so !

What fruit is your baby the size of right now? I have mine set to fun desserts (why not?!) so Peanut is the size of an eclair this week. Which sounds really good...

Since we are all 2nd or more time mom's do your lo's resemble you/your DH/someone else?? She looked a lot like DH when younger but I think the resemblance to me is getting stronger. Finally!

Have you ever been told you look like a famous person? If so who? Nope. But my husband gets told he looks like Ben Affleck all the time. I don't really see it

21. MrsA

apricot / 444 posts

@gentlelunette: peaches!! Yum.

22. Ajsmommy

pomegranate / 3355 posts

@gentlelunette: can you pick me out?? Lmao

23. Ajsmommy

pomegranate / 3355 posts

@MrsA: I can change my "what the baby is the size of" on ovia?? I'm so doing this!

Eta: I'm doing weird but cute animals!!

24. gentlelunette

kiwi / 698 posts

@Ajsmommy: lol! Actually, I can see how you've been compared to all of them!

25. gentlelunette

kiwi / 698 posts

Is anyone feeling baby yet? I've had a few little thumps and I've wondered if it's baby, or if it might just be gas. Lol. I can't remember when I first felt something last time!

26. WyattnewbabysMama

olive / 59 posts

How far along are you? 12 weeks 4 days (FINALLY GOT A DUE DATE YESTERDAY AT MY NT SCAN!!!! Feb 24th.)

Have you found out gender? Not yet but my blood draw was a week ago so I'm thinking my doctor could call me any day this week

What app are you using to track your pregnancy? Ovia--although I haven't been tracking. I just still had it downloaded on my phone from my pregnancy with my son so I just updated the due date right now

What fruit is your baby the size of right now? ripe apricot

Since we are all 2nd or more time mom's do your lo's resemble you/your DH/someone else?? My son looks just like my husband. We just had a friend say (for the first time ever) that he looks like both of us this weekend and it made me feel so good!

Have you ever been told you look like a famous person? If so who? I used to occasionally hear Reese Witherspoon. More recently someone told me I look like Katie Couric.

I just told my boss this morning. I was super nervous about it but it went well. He was really supportive and excited for me.

27. MrsA

apricot / 444 posts

@gentlelunette: I have felt him! Honestly I was feeling little swimmy swishes around 12 weeks but didn't want to say it. Now I'm sure.

28. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

Feb 5 - MrsA (#2) ; Beehive (#2)
    Feb 6 - Gilmoregirl (#2)
    Feb 7 - Maggierose (#2)
    Feb 9 - deerylou (#2)
    Feb 12 - nana87 (#2)
    Feb 14 - gentlelunette (#2)
    Feb 14 - babybean404 (#2)
    Feb 16 - NorthStar (#2)
    Feb 16 - pumuckl (#3 & #4)
    Feb 22 - josina (#2)
    Feb 23 - Ajsmommy (#2)
    Feb 24 - Wyattnewbabysmama (#2)
    MaryM Frances Ruth, 8/10/16)

29. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

@WyattnewbabysMama: Yay for having a due date finally! AND finding out gender this week!
    @gentlelunette: no feels here yet, with DS it was right at 16 weeks.

30. Ajsmommy

pomegranate / 3355 posts

@gentlelunette: @MrsA: I believe have felt some movement too..just this past week (12w+)

31. Beehive

nectarine / 2054 posts

Hi ladies, mind if I join you? I've been lurking for a while and I'm excited to be a fellow February mom!

How far along are you? 15 weeks 2 days (due date February 5)

Have you found out gender? Yes, having a girl

What app are you using to track your pregnancy? No apps at the moment (though it sounds like I should check out Ovia...) - I signed up for the Babycenter emails though.

What fruit is your baby the size of right now? Apple

Since we are all 2nd or more time mom's do your lo's resemble you/your DH/someone else? Right now DS (3.5 years old) is a mix of the two of us at the moment, but when he was a baby he looked much more like DH.

Have you ever been told you look like a famous person? If so who? Once someone said I looked like Daphne from Frasier... not sure how accurate that is though...

32. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

@Beehive: Yay for another February mom!

33. Pumuckl

pomegranate / 3601 posts

@Beehive: yay, welcome to the group!

@gentlelunette: @Ajsmommy: I think I posted before that I can feel little baby tickles. My OB thought I was crazy when I told her. With pregnancy no. 3 though I am pretty sure I can distinguish flutters from gas though. 😝

@WyattnewbabysMama: glad your boss was supportive. It is spreading through my company and I am glad it does so people aren't as impatient when they have to wait for an answer etc.

34. Ajsmommy

pomegranate / 3355 posts

@Beehive: welcome!!

OMG guys!!! I just got the call with our first tri/NIPT results and everything looks normal!! Nothing abnormal at all... so relieved.

They also told me we're having a BOY. WAHHOOOO Dh is over the moon and I am so happy. Hoping DD will be just as happy! LOL

35. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

@Ajsmommy: Yay, congrats!

36. MrsA

apricot / 444 posts

@Beehive: YAY! So glad to see you on here. And hurray for being due date twins!

37. MrsA

apricot / 444 posts

@Ajsmommy: yeah!! So glad to hear your awesome results and that someone else is having a little brother!

38. Pumuckl

pomegranate / 3601 posts

@Ajsmommy: amazing news!

39. nana87

cantaloupe / 6171 posts

@gentlelunette: I think I've felt baby a couple times but it might just be gas bubbles? It really felt like baby though!

@josina: my due date has actually been changed back to 2/6, which is what my lmp suggested--she caught up in size between scans!

@Beehive: welcome!

@Ajsmommy: yay for great news, and congrats on your !!

@WyattnewbabysMama: yay for a due date and a supportive boss!

40. oskarsmommy

kiwi / 625 posts

@Ajsmommy: stalking you still!! congrats mama!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee