Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2018 moms!

1. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@skiierchck99: For you or for baby? Haha. We just put in some cute extra thick sleepers since it's cold here, with hates that mostly match. I mean all baby clothes are cute so we literally could have picked anything.

For me, I'm just wearing some brand new pajama pants I bought myself and probably a nursing tank with whatever sweater I'm wearing when we go to the hospital. And that'll all be under my coat anyway so the point is kind of moot.

2. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@LadyDi: so exciting! I hope you're able to do the VBAC, if that's what you want. Either way, so neat to know when you'll meet him for sure!

3. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

Let's play the go-bag game! I reorganized mine this weekend and took a pic of everything laid out.

-Clothes: bathrobe, pajama pants, 2 nursing tanks, nursing bra, sweatshirt, 3 pairs of socks (heavy, medium, light), 3 pairs of large black underwear, slippers, flip flops
    -Toiletries: Shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soap, washcloth, deodorant, toothpaste/floss/brush, makeup, hair ties, chapstick
    -Relaxation stuff: lavender essential oil, Hypnobabies materials, orange christmas lights to represent my "glowing orange hypnoanesthesia," bluetooth speaker & charger, headphones and phone w/ my hypnosis tracks on it
    -Other: extra large pads, breast pads for leakage, nipple cream

I didn't take a pic of the babies' bag but in there I've got:
    -6 NB onesies
    -4 preemie onesies (though I doubt we'll need them at this point!)
    -6 sleepers - 2 that are extra thick to bring them home in
    -4 hats
    -socks & mittens
    -pacifiers

And then in another bag I've got drinks for myself and granola bars I'm going to try to sneak, plus treats for the nurses & my doula.

At the last minute I'll grab:
    -twin nursing pillow
    -my own pillows
    -towels for the car in case I'm leaking
    -journal/pens to jot down birth story notes
    -phone charger

Anything you think I've forgotten? I did have both NB & preemie diapers & wipes set aside because I saw them on one of the lists I consulted... but won't they have those for us at the hospital? Or should I put them back in the bag? I also initially had the baby books on the list but I figured that might be overkill. If we decide we do want them I'll send DH back home to get them. I'm sure there will be other creature comforts I'll want him to pick up at home anyway.

4. LadyDi

persimmon / 1379 posts

@dominobee: I didn't need diapers, wipes, pads or underwear (although that might be personal preferance...I had a c section and the mesh kind were much easier on my incision). I also packed an extra empty tote bag to bring home all the post-partum "goodies" you'll get, like extra pads, etc.

5. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@LadyDi: Oh good call!

6. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@LadyDi: I agree. I am bringing my own underwear to wear home but stayed in the mesh ones while inpatient and wore one of the big hospital pads home.

@dominobee: do you have a regular camera? We have a DSLR one that I am bringing, along with the charger. You will likely go home with receiving blanket but you might want to bring a couple of your own as well. I used mine for photos and also to put in the carseats on the way home.

7. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@bushelandapeck: Oh yes I forgot there are two blankets and two swaddles in the baby bag as well! Unfortunately we don't have a camera other than our phones.

8. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@DesertDreams88: I have noticed an overall decrease in the frequency of movement. They used to move a lot during the afternoons but not so much anymore.

That said when they do get going they still GET GOING. With the cervical headbutting and all that. And sometimes it seems like they are wrestling w/ each other in utero, LOL!

9. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

@dominobee: Clothes wise...is your sweatshirt a hoodie? I packed cardigans for easy access for breastfeeding. I also didn't pack much underwear (a couple pair in case I want to labor in the shower and not be totally nude). On that note, your DH should also pack shorts in case you want him in the shower rubbing your back. And pajamas and a change of clothes for him too.

Our birth coach suggested a zip up sweatshirt/jacket for dad's too. After skin to skin with mom, they'll often do the same with dad. I imagine it will be even more likely with twins!

For slippers, I packed old ones I will throw away instead of bringing home...just in case.

I didn't bother with shampoo or soap. I'll use whatever the hospital has (I'm not picky). But I did pack my own lotion, toothpaste, and face wash. I need to buy more hair ties!

I didn't bother with pads (the hospital will provide them) but packed a couple pads in case I need them going home. but I'm thinking chances are slim my milk will be fully in by then anyway?

I just did one onesie in each size (NB and 0-3). I figure if they blow out one and the other is a little big, it's not the end of the world. I was more focused on fitting everything in a backpack!

I didn't pack pacifiers because they usually provide those in the hospital too.

Make sure your husband packs snacks. Our nurse said that husbands usually don't pass out because of what they see, it's because they go too long without eating.

I'm also figuring it'll be easier to sneak liquids than food (and that i might be more interested in them!). I'm planning to take gatorade or Vitamin water and was told that sometimes a real (full sugar/caffeinated) Coke helps women through transition.

Along with the towels for in the car, take a garbage bag. Put it under the towel to save your upholstery. You might go ahead and put them in the car in case your water breaks when you're not at home. I've been meaning to throw our beach towels in the cars. Thanks for the reminder!

10. skiierchck99

kiwi / 518 posts

@MaryM: Love all the tips! Put the carseat in but had not thought to just start sitting on the towel now. Good idea!

@dominobee: This is a great reminder that I should write everything down! There are a good number of "last minute" things on my list that I am sure to forget if I don't.

I have heard women in labor have terrible breath and throwing up is common so mints were recommended to help you feel cleaner if you can't brush your teeth. Hairbrush? Water bottle? I'm also bringing a good amount of snacks for during/after - we don't have to stop eating until/unless you get an epi.

And I've also been told no need for diapers/wipes/pads but undies if you would prefer them. I'm also bringing a night gown for more modesty during labor if I want it - hate the hospital gowns and we were told we don't need to wear them.

Also....we definitely have a celebration bottle of champagne picked out that we're going to bring along with plastic cups. Don't really know if that's "allowed" but figured it would be better to ask for forgiveness than permission! We have a Yeti cooler that keeps ice for like 2 days so I figure that should do it

11. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

@skiierchck99: I don't plan to start sitting on the towel, but it's a good idea to have it handy!

Oh yeah. I packed a lot of gum. I didn't worry about a water bottle because they usually have those big cups in the hospital. But your SO might want one!

12. skiierchck99

kiwi / 518 posts

@MaryM: I'm still in the "baby the new car" mentality haha But you're definitely right - only like 10% of people break their water before they're having recognizable contractions.

13. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@MaryM: These are awesome suggestions, I hadn't thought at all to recommend things for DH. My bag is fairly minimal and mostly consists of things that have been suggested already. Because it could be freezing, I have a fleece hat, mittens, and booties for the baby. Like half the bag is taken up by my favorite zip up bathrobe, which will be cozy and I figure good for nursing. I did get a good laugh when the hospital website's hospital bag checklist included "cd player/cds" and "camera/film"- someone hasn't updated that in awhile

14. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@periwinklebee: Sorry to threadjack (I was thinking you might be in labor!) I would also suggest adult diapers (they make some that aren't so bulky. )That way you don't have to worry about the disposable underwear and bulky pad moving around and possibly leak.

15. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@crazydoglady: Hah, hah, not yet I'm pretty much just assuming I'll make it to my induction date Friday. Thank you for the suggestion!

16. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

- Going home outfit / baby clothes: I packed 2 of each: velcro swaddles, side snap shirts, pants, socks, zippered sleepers (footie pjs), and headbands. a mix of NB & 0-3 sizes. It's all cute enough but I don't have like a OMGOSH SOOOO CUTEEEE new outfit to dress her in.

- Hospital bag: I packed about half of ours (mine, DH, and baby) this weekend but there so much that can't go in until last minute (glasses, water bottles, cell phone chargers, etc). I typed a list of "last minute items" and posted it in a couple places at home and saved it on our phones as well.

- Towels in the car: Good thought! Also, last time we bought a mattress protector and that has been SUCH a smart decision .... nto just for if your water breaks at night, but for postpartum night-sweats or leaky boobs and just in general keeping your mattress protected.

- I def threw up a bunch in labor last time, so I'm not really concerned with eating, and afternards ANYTHING sounded good, so free hospital food and takeout was what we did! I didn't eat any of the snacks I packed (then again, I don't really like most shelf-stable snacks).

- Car seats in cars: I haven't installed the car seat yet and probably won't until 39 weeks. We live only 10 minutes away from the hospital, DH is great at installing, and we have had to replace car seats TWICE this year due to accidents sooooo no need to move the seats, get in a crash, have LO1 at risk on the side unnecessarily and then have to replace the infant seat base with only a couple weeks left.

17. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

This was what I sent a friend who asked about hospital bag stuff, I told her I just combined 3 lists from the internet but special points:
    - At least 2 large *fluffy* pillows with non-white cases.... this tip was in a couple of the lists but the hospital nurses were taken back that I brought extra pillows and I was SO glad to have them.... much better than standard hospital ones.
    - Lots of the lists say to bring shirts and leggings, so I did, but I did NOT want leggings on those 2 days post-partum.... with all the bathroom breaks and down-there care, dresses & hospital gowns were easier. I had a "nursing gown" from Kohls and that was a nice touch for day 2 and made me feel a little more normal.
    - If you plan to use a tub or shower (which, you should!!!) bring extra clothes for that, and for DH to wear too... I'm going to wear a comfy nursing bra, athletic shorts & maybe a robe. I think I will bring my extra big towel too.
    - Bring velcro or zipper swaddles for the baby.... easier than swaddling blankets.
    - Eye masks / ear plugs if you can sleep with those... hospitals can be noisy

And this is totally not a hospital-bag thing but get your nails done around 38 weeks and then again at 40 weeks if you're still waiting... you'll look like a hot mess in photos but at least your nails / hands holding baby will look nice, haha

18. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

One other random idea. I made myself use the restroom every hour on the hour, during labor and postpartum, unless I was sleeping.
    During labor: If you have a full bladder, it can slow the baby's descent / contractions, and you won't really notice it's full because of the pain.
    Postpartum: It prompts you to regularly get out of bed, and, if you're cleaning down there regularly, you'll feel better and less chance for infection.

19. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

Okay, I am incredibly angry with my employer and I'm interested in your feedback and if you think I have any recourse. This is sort of a long story so bear with me.

Prior to my becoming pregnant, our maternity leave policy was basically non-existent. A very old, outdated manual said we got one week of paid family leave, generally speaking. A co-worker had a baby in September 2016 and had to negotiate her leave herself. She got 8 weeks paid at 100%, used PTO for 2 weeks and then took 2 weeks unpaid. But through a clerical error she actually ended up getting paid for 10 weeks, so she didn't have to take any unpaid time off.

When I told my employer I was pregnant waaaay back in August or September (can't remember precisely), we were in the midst of exploring options for short and long term disability insurance. I was told I could do what my co-worker had done (minus the clerical error) OR I could go with the forthcoming disability policy which would offer me 12 weeks paid at 60%.

At that time I pointed out that the proposal to move to a short-term disability policy actually diminished employee benefits. Getting 8 of 12 weeks paid would average out to 66% of total salary for the 12 week period, whereas the disability policy would be only 60%. So you'd lose 6% of your salary overall. I said at that time that I expected it was not the intent of management to actually decrease benefits by purchasing a disability policy.

A month or two later, we had a large staff meeting where the entire disability benefits package (and a few other benefits changes) was announced. At that time, we were told that we would get 100% of our salary for 8 weeks (60% from STD and 40% from our employer) and 60% for 4 weeks from STD. I want to say that meeting was in November, so for the past 2+ months I have been operating under that assumption, as has my immediate supervisor with whom I've regularly discussed the timing and duration of my maternity leave.

I should note that during most of this time we were without a person specifically tasked with HR duties.

On Friday, I went into a meeting w/ my boss's boss and our brand new Director of Administration (tasked with HR duties) to talk about the logistics of disability leave. And that was the very first time I ever heard that our disability insurance for maternity leave is for 6 weeks, not 12. HR guy said it could be longer if my care provider deems it necessary. So I talked with a nurse from my midwife practice today and she said the most they can put on the form is 6 weeks for a vaginal delivery or 8 weeks for a cesarean delivery.

I am so incredibly upset and angry. One, because I was lead to believe I would be able to take 12 weeks off with some form of pay. Two, because I am finding all of this out right before my leave is to start. And three, because I am only finding this out because I keep asking questions. No one at our company seems to have a full understanding of what the policy they purchased even says with regard to maternity leave.

EDIT: I have asked for a meeting with my boss (who I see as blameless in this situation), his boss, HIS boss (the CEO) and the new HR guy (also blameless). They say they'll be able to meet with me today.

20. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

@dominobee: Are any of the "policies" you've been told about in writing? I would meet again with your supervisor and insist that something be written down so that they can't just keep changing it.

After the 6 weeks of STD, can you take any PTO?

21. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@MaryM: Yeah of course nothing has been written down or sent out electronically. I didn't even take notes at that meeting, which was really dumb of me.

I suppose I can take my two weeks of vacation after the 6 weeks. But I really wanted to use them for, you know, actual vacation.

22. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

@dominobee: Oh, I get it. We have no paid leave. The only way I get paid is using up my leave.

23. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@MaryM: That is total crap! In this day in age. How long are you going to be able to take?

The thing that makes me so mad about all of this is that I (and the rest of the staff) was completely misled.

24. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

@dominobee: I'm elligible for up to 16 weeks of FMLA leave (DC gives more than the standard 12.

If the baby is born on time, I'll have 14 weeks of paid leave. If he's born more than a few days early, I won't have enough leave to make it to the new fiscal year (May 1), so I'll only get 10 weeks paid.

I've been trying to meet with HR, but the rep left early the day of our meeting and hasn't come back yet. I'm hoping if I end up cutting it too close with the fiscal year, maybe I can offer to work part time from home to stretch my leave a bit. I might also see if I can start working from home or working part time around 12 weeks to stretch the overall leave longer.

I'm putting in for 16 weeks since it's the max (so my office is prepared to cover for me), but hoping that 14 will work out ok.

25. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@dominobee: that totally, totally sucks. Timing and changing communication and being misled and not feeling provided for.
    I think it definitely comes down to whatever was actually in writing. HR policies about mat leave need to be clearly laid out in writing. If there's nothing that was actually finalized, just proposed, in that meeting, then sadly they have the advantage. Were any of the meeting presentation materials emailed out afterward?

FWIW, I get 12 weeks unpaid, that's it. I have a separate short-term disability policy that I pay into, and it will only cover 6 for vag delivery & 8 for CS. My employer forces us to use all sick time / PTO and won't allow us to save or tack on after. I have only 1 weeks of sick leave leave, so I barely even count it. DH has the same policy and same amount of leave, with no short-term disability obvi.

For the past year, I've been saving to cover my 6 unpaid weeks, DH's 2 unpaid weeks, and the $4500 hospital + OB bills (OOP max). Yayyyy. It's been hard considering 2 totaled cars & 2 ER bills (2K each) & owing taxes.

26. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@MaryM: That is nice that you have so much PTO to use. I have 12 vacation days left (I get 15 and have used three) and some totally unknown amount of sick time because, again, none of these policies appear to be in writing.

@DesertDreams88: Again, 12 weeks unpaid, that's ridiculous! And yes, had I known this would be the case I would have been saving more. And honestly, I considered putting feelers out there for a new job with better benefits. But when they said they would take care of us, I took them at their word, and didn't end up looking for a new job.

27. Truth Bombs

grapefruit / 4321 posts

@dominobee: Don't mind me butting in... when I'm eating lunch and the boards are slow sometimes I lurk I just wanted to jump in and clarify that unfortunately your company has no say over how long disability coverage lasts. While the policy may have a MAX benefit period of 12 weeks, the actual pay out is only as long as the disability lasts. It's pretty standard that a vaginal delivery is assigned 6 weeks and a c-section is 8 weeks. Since you never had anything in writing assuring you more paid time, you won't have any recourse to get better coverage under the STD policy. I think your only option for a better solution would be to ask your company to stand by their original offer to let you do what your coworker did and pay you 100% for 8 weeks.

28. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@dominobee: That totally blows. I would be upset too. I would try to renegotiate with your higher ups maybe they can give you some "sick" days to use during that time to make up for the miscommunication. I work for a university and they changed our supplemental disability insurance like a couple months before I got pregnant. They basically lowered the payment amount from 70% to 60% of your wages, which sucked because I had to pay extra for the supplemental disability and I've been paying for it for 5 years under the assumption I'd get 70% if on maternity leave. They also make you cash out 22 sicks days if you have them before disability payments kick in, and since disability is only for like 8 weeks ( 2 before the due date 6 after) you only end up getting like 3 weeks of payments from disability...then you're considered on baby bonding time, and if you have left over sick leave to use after having to use 22 days up front, you can only use 30 days of sick pay for baby bonding even if you have more than 30 days and even though you're entitled to take 12 weeks after pdl for baby bonding time ( 30 days is only good for half of it). If you have vacation time then you can use that, but then you're using vacation time. I'm basically cashing everything out, and I'll have 2 weeks unpaid before I go back to work June 1. The whole maternity leave situation is a shit show in this country and it's fucking embarrassing.

29. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@Truth Bombs: Yes that's what they're telling me, that it's between my care provider and the insurance company, and that their hands are tied. Which I get. And in that case they never should have told me I'd get to take 12 weeks.

There is another woman here who is pregnant as well and she is under the same impression that I am. I know because we have discussed it. So that's two people who individually have been promised things (unfortunately not in writing) by the company that they apparently can't or won't actually deliver on.

Still waiting for that meeting but my boss's boss says it will happen today.

30. LBee

pomegranate / 3895 posts

@dominobee: Also lurking, but I would recommend you get on the phone with your disability insurance carrier. Many consider you disabled for 8 weeks automatically after the birth of twins regardless of type of birth. I also agree with @truthbombs that your employer did not purposefully mislead you and that I can't see any recourse. They presented the coverage you would have if you had a disabling event for 12 weeks. If I were currently in your position I would be focusing on the disability insurance as no matter what your employer says you are going to want that piece of the puzzle worked out. Is there an elimination period? How soon does/can your application be submitted? These are all questions you want to ask. I know at my old company that you were required to have everything submitted 4 weeks prior to when you plan to discontinue work in order for payment to be made in a timely fashion. Honestly, it sounds like your work is pretty clueless so I'd be working both ends!

ETA: It sucks that you had this sudden change. I agree with @truthbombs too that I'd be asking my company to make it right where I could at least have the 8 weeks off full pay like the other employee.

31. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@dominobee: I know I replied to your FB post but I’m just so angry for you that you were misled! I hope the meeting with your boss is productive.

I get 6w STD at 60% pay and then the rest is unpaid unless I want to use PTO. I chose not to use any of it last time and plan to do the same this time as I would rather save it for when I really want/need to use it when back at work. I also plan to ask for an additional month unpaid after my 12w ends. I did this with DD too and it wasn’t an issue.

32. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@dominobee: That really sucks that HR (or whatever counts for it) has been so incompetent at presenting the options. I really hope that everything gets worked out asap

I work for a big employer, so it's fortunately all laid out pretty explicitly in the employee handbook. We get eight weeks paid and up to four weeks unpaid. I feel almost guilty - and so, so, lucky and grateful - getting paid leave when it seems more like the exception than the norm in the U.S. And then I talk to my Canadian colleagues who are absolutely outraged because it seems like so little...

33. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@dominobee: I'm sorry things were presented in a misleading fashion and you didn't have a chance to prepare for your leave. I got 6wks at 60% through STD and then could take the rest unpaid or supplement with sick and vacation. I choose to do that since I had 6+ weeks of both saved up and thus wouldn't be using all my leave. However I knew the policy going in and knew my leave balances would cover me. Parental leave in the US is awful, only 12 wks and not paid in most places just sucks. I hope you are able to figure something out that works for you.

34. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

Ok so here's the update (sort of). The only person who I got to meet with is my boss's boss. I wanted someone else in the room as a witness (which is why I invited my boss) but that did not happen. He apologized for the "confusion" and I told him I don't agree with that characterization. I said that the maternity/disability policy was misrepresented in the all-staff meeting and that is proven by the fact that the only conversation we've ever had was about 12 weeks off with 100% pay for 8 and 60% pay for 4. I get that the policy they purchased provides 6 weeks at 60% for maternity as a matter of course, and up to 8 should your care provider say it is necessary. So where the hell did 12 weeks come from? Because I'm now finding out that providers only recommend 6 for vaginal birth and 8 for cesarean. If *most births are vaginal* then why would the figure of 8 weeks even be presented as some sort of likely scenario? Why did the figure of 6 weeks never come up once until last Friday when the HR guy - who apparently is the only person who even read the policy - brought it up? Why were my boss and my colleague who are jointly taking over my work divvying it up over a 12 week period (he does X the first 6 weeks, she does it the next 6)? Because obviously everyone thought that figure of 12 weeks was what was happening. And if the only way for me to actually take 12 weeks is to max out PTO and take unpaid time - why did no one ever tell me that?

These are all the questions I brought up to him and he did not have any satisfying answers. That's in part because he's not the one who made the misleading statements to the staff, and I kind of feel bad for him in a way because he's now stuck in the middle of all this.

He said this has become his number one priority until it is figured out, which I appreciate. But the fact of the matter is that he should not have to be setting aside his other work to deal with this at the last minute. He and the CEO should have prioritized understanding the policy a long time ago. They have known since last summer that I was pregnant and the disability insurance policy was purchased in the fall. There has been plenty of time for them to familiarize themselves with the policy.

On top of all that, this is the second time they have nearly dropped the ball with benefits. Our health insurance open enrollment period is in September every year with the new policies taking effect Oct. 1. When mid-September rolled around last year and no one had said anything about open enrollment I brought it to the attention of the GM & CEO and was initially dismissed. CEO told me I was wrong, that the new policy began on Jan. 1 and that open enrollment was later. I insisted that was not the case and finally he looked it up and, what do you know, the open enrollment window was rapidly closing. Believe it or not, we actually MISSED the dental open enrollment period which was in August!!

So today I basically pointed out that this is becoming a pattern. That no one is minding the HR shop, that I am having to chase down answers to important questions. I said that benefits are really important to people, and that they should be a priority whether or not we have a dedicated HR person on staff.

At this point he says I will definitely get 8 weeks at 100%. But when I got home and did some math I realized that the figures he threw out at me only actually add up if I have a c-section and STD pays for 8 weeks at 60%. So they still seem not have a solid grasp of what my benefits actually will be and they are saying contradictory things. He also said they want to figure out some way to get me 12 weeks off but I have no idea what that will look like.

35. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@Tionn3: And yes, you're 100% correct, it's fucking embarrassing.

36. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

@dominobee: I'm assuming you're FMLA eligible? I imagine that's why people keep talking about 12 weeks. But they often don't realize that's not necessarily paid...

37. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@MaryM: nope, we don’t have enough employees

38. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@dominobee: I'm glad they are guaranteeing 8w paid but it's still so frustrating that they seemed to have dropped the ball on this, and also on your benefits! Seems crazy to me! but of course I have always worked for larger companies where there are whole departments dealing with these sorts of things, so I guess I wouldn't know. I just hope you get it straightened out!

I had my 39w appointment yesterday and things are the same as last week. 1.5-2cm and soft. I'm having lots of irregular contractions (not just BH) so my OB was pretty confident that he will be here sometime in the next week. They had me schedule an ultrasound for tomorrow and a non-stress test for Tues before my normal appointment. She said she couldn't 100% tell if he was head down yesterday which was so weird because she has been saying he was all along. I can't imagine he moved this late in the game but I guess we will find out tomorrow! I'm so tired from not getting any sleep that I feel almost delirious today. Hoping the coffee kicks in and I can get some better rest tonight. Oh, and I lost some of my mucus plug yesterday and this morning but I don't know if that's just from a rough cervical check or because things are starting to happen. I also had to schedule an induction since they are calling my due date tomorrow. It's set for Monday 2/5 at this point but they will let me wait until 2/8 of I really want to.

39. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@bushelandapeck: So exciting! Hoping for your sake he makes his appearance naturally, and soon. Feb. 5 is also my induction week, if I make it that far. Though honestly I can't imagine being pregnant for 2 more weeks!

40. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@dominobee: me too! I can't imagine being pregnant for that much longer. I'm ready.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee