Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2018 POAS

1. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@Ms.Mermaid: ditto your o pain when I get it. AM I DYING? Is this appendicitis????

@lioneyes: that's interesting. I may try that next month, too...

2. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ms.Mermaid: did you take ibuprofen this month when you got your bfp? I've been paranoid since it's an anti-inflammatory

3. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@lioneyes: Very Interesting....I may have to add that to my list of arsenal LOL!

4. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Ms.Mermaid: I don't know if I ever really get O pain, but when I feel anything abnormal I usually chalk it up to my endometriosis or something of that sort. I wish I could tell.

5. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

@MrsMom: Everything is going great so far! I'm 4dp3dt (or roughly 7dpo) so I might start testing tomorrow even though I know it's likely too early to see anything. I went and bought a load of tests from Walmart on Monday so I can test without worrying about how expensive the tests are!

I have been ravenous the last couple days and super tired yesterday and today but I'm chalking that up to the PIO shots.

6. Ms.Mermaid

kiwi / 745 posts

@MrsMom: I don't have a diagnosis of endometriosis but I was definitely starting to wonder if I might have it based on my severe O pain and some other symptoms, plus family history. It's why I was planning to make an appointment next month if this cycle wasn't successful, even though its still early in TTC. I might still ask about it when I go in for my scan in March.

7. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Marfi: Most likely too early to tell, but I’m so excited for you. Did you just get the cheap .88cent tests?

8. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Ms.Mermaid: I think I’m mostly hurting because of all the BDing it can flare it up. It’s always good to discuss it with the Dr.

9. Ms.Mermaid

kiwi / 745 posts

@MrsMom: This has been a problem all my adult life. Definitely going to bring it up.

10. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

@MrsMom: Oh I’m certain it’s too soon to tell, so I know not to be disappointed but at $.88 what can it hurt?

11. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

I think I’m out, but I suppose not officially. Not even a squinter at 11 dpo on a FRER. My temp shot up this morning and gave me the hope to test, but no dice. I think I’ll wait for my period which should be here Monday or Tuesday.

12. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@BadgerMom: fx it's just a bad test. Here's to hoping your period doesn't show next week!

Can someone explain to me why BBT thermometers don't have a light-up screen? Use it first thing in the morning but....you have to turn on a light and wake everyone up to see the screen...

13. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@Ginaandcorey: Some do have backlit screens, but mine doesn't. I use my cell phone with the brightness turned down so I can see the temp without turning on the bedside light. It's a pain, but it works for me.

@BadgerMom: FX AF doesn't come!

All my OPKs are still negative, but I have ferticle CM, so the BD has begun! It made me think of the study you shared, BadgerMom, with the charts. One of them had O happening slightly before the surge. Maybe there's a chance? I'm so ready to be pregnant, it's ridiculous.

14. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@afc061018: yeah, I bought the cheapest of the cheap but even my cheapest regular thermometers have light-up screens so I was just surprised.

@afc061018: go get it, girl!

15. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: I have to check for sure but I think one of mine has a back-lit screen. I'd be happy to mail it over to you 😊

16. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@afc061018: yay for bd!

@BadgerMom: just because you got an early positive last time doesn't mean this one will be. Fingers crossed!

@Marfi: it's weirdly fun to pee on the tests knowing they'll likely be negative. Hoping for you!

17. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Mrs Lavender: good luck with the iui!

18. mediagirl

hostess / wonderful persimmon / 25556 posts

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

19. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@Marfi: it certainly is fun, especially when they're so cheap! I didn't realize Walmart had $.88 ones!
    @MamaBear87: thanks, I may take you up on that!

20. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Mrs Lavender: Wishing you lots of luck today & tomorrow!!

@Ginaandcorey: Mine doesn't light up either so I use my phone, But it really disrupts DH because it beeps until i turn it off and i have to get my eyes to focus and see it before I can shut it off. You really think they would all have a backlight....I mean if we have cars that can drive themselves why can't all thermometers have backlights LOL!

21. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

So I had a almost positive opk yesterday afternoon, and this mornings was still dark but not quite as dark as yesterday afternoons. I'm hoping this afternoons test will give me a better idea. If I keep getting these weird lines I'm just going to BD everyday until AF shows HAHAHA

22. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@BadgerMom: You still have some time. Hopefully its still too early.

23. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: i was wrong. Apparently I also was cheap 😂😂 no back light here either

24. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

Thanks for all the luck ladies! But... I need more! lol

IUI went ok. DH post wash count was below the 5 million minimum they like to see. Glad we are doing another one tomorrow.

25. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Mrs Lavender: oh no! But you've got another tomorrow so that should help!! Baby dust to you

26. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Mrs Lavender: Oh i'm sorry! I hope tomorrow is better for you. Try not to get too upset.

27. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

So, in my previous pregnancies I’ve had to take progesterone at the beginning, and I have some left over. I think my doc had me start at 3dpo but I can’t remember. Tomorrow is 3dpo, and I’m debating whether I will take it. I think I will, just to help my chances just in case. For those who have doctors prescribe progesterone, is it 3dpo they had you start?

28. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

@LAZB: When I’m not being monitored my RE told me to start taking it about 2-3 DPO. After a clear temp shift and positive OPK. Doesn’t hurt unless you take it before you O! Good luck!

29. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@BadgerMom: will you try testing again today?
    @Mrs Lavender: fx today is better!
    @MamaBear87: they're hard to come by!
    @MrsMom: one thing I did realize is you can temp and then turn it off and check it when you have light later - and it will show the last temp taken. So...I may try that route.

I'm trying to convince myself that ~7DPO is wayyyy too early to test.

30. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Ginaandcorey: I don’t think so. I got a big temp dip today. Not below cover line but still... I think I’ll just wait for AF.

I *think* my thermometer may have a back light but I never use it. I just throw it back on the nightstand when it’s done and check the memory temp when I have light.

31. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Mrs Lavender: ok good, that’s what I was thinking

32. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: way too early! Wait. It's the worst to get a negative and then do the well it might be positive in 2 days

@BadgerMom: charting is helpful but so frustrating at the same time. My charting group likes to say your temp can't always go up because you'd be 600 degrees by the time you gave birth and your lungs would explode.

33. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

FYI my thermometer doesn't save my temp (AGH) so test yours before counting on that! My next one will 100% have that feature.

34. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@afc061018: there's a ton on amazon for less than 10 bucks. Get a new one! Lol

35. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@MamaBear87: Bahahahaha! That's a good point... Thank you for the laugh. I needed it today. I'm having a TTC mind f*ck day. My crazy side is convinced that because DH is old (46) all of his sperm are bad and we just got lucky with DS. So yeah, super great head space today.

36. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@MamaBear87: yeah, I know. It's so hard to wait...stupid 2 weeks.
    @afc061018: oooo good point!
    @BadgerMom: I have the same thoughts. DH is 44 and I'm 40 so I've got old sperm AND old eggs to contend with...so it's not just you thinking these things...

37. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@BadgerMom: @Ginaandcorey: if it makes you guys feel less crazy I'm 30 and hubby is 33 and I have the same thoughts! Ttc just makes everyone crazy.
    Glad I could provide a laugh! 5dpo over here and already considering maybe I can test Monday....😭

38. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@MamaBear87: @Ginaandcorey: @BadgerMom: I just turned 35 two weeks ago and the whole day I was like, "My eggs are shriveled and worthless. I hate my thirties. *sob sob sob*"

39. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Ginaandcorey: @MamaBear87: @afc061018: Thank you for letting me know I'm not alone.

40. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@BadgerMom: oh yes, I comvince myself of the same. And all sorts of other crazy thoughts.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee