Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2018 POAS

1. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

For those of you who do/did opk’s I need help! Did you ever get lines all over the place like this? I test morning and between 12-2 each day. Should I be doing something different?

2. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsMom: the cd 17 later one looks close to me. I'm guessing you would have gotten a clear positive that evening. Are you tracking anything else?

3. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@MrsMom: Agreed, cd17 is looking good. I have had months where my cycle got dark, then light, only to get dark again before I ovulated. When that happened, I had other signs I could look to (temp, CM) to help me figure out where I was in the cycle.

I actually conflicting OPKs this a.m. My cheapo was just a slight line while my Clear Blue said high, so I went with Clear Blue!

4. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@MamaBear87: @afc061018: I was starting to do temps a couple days ago, but i missed yesterday morning, but this morning was a dip from my priors. I also have quite a bit EWCM today.

I only used Clear blue with my first, but i was on Clomid and new exactly when to test. I didn't want to spend the money when i have no idea when i'll O. So I've never used these and I'm confused.

5. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@MrsMom: Yep I think CD17 too. If this cycle doesn't work out I'd try testing closer to afternoon/evening. That's when I get my darkest positives. I think it water intake and urine concentration can also make a positive test look not so positive.

ETA. Oh if you're still getting EWCM, there is a chance LH went up but didn't peak and you never actually ovulated. Remind me, do you usually have regular cycles or no?

6. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

Since I shared my low point of the day with you guys this morning, I thought I'd share my high point this afternoon. The boys in the office are getting restless this slow Friday afternoon and one of them just went to the liquor store for beer. I'm in!!!

7. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MrsMom: cd 17 looks like it might have been positive at night to me too, but I agree with @BadgerMom: that maybe you just geared up if you are still having ewcm.

8. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@BadgerMom: yay beer!!

9. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@MrsMom: Ohh, if your temp dipped this a.m., I wonder if you'll surge again. My temp always dips before I ovulate. Not everyone's temp does that, but some do. (I also second what @BadgerMom said about using these tests in the early evening too. I almost always have darker lines with them at that time.) Remind me, your temp never went up while you were testing, did it? If not, it's possible you haven't missed it yet, esp with EWCM!

10. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@BadgerMom: I have long irregular cycles. I'm starting to wonder the same thing. I've had a little EWCM for two days and then a lot today(like every time a wipe) sorry for the TMI. I was just so hopeful this month. I'll try the afternoon/evening next month along with Vitex.

11. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@BadgerMom: The only reason I get excited after a BFN is so I can have some wine without worry. Enjoy!

12. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@afc061018: You're comment was so uplifting! Tuesday was my highest temp so far but it was only higher by .2.

13. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@BadgerMom: A drink sounds amazing right about now!!

14. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsMom: my temp goes up fairly slowly. Only like .2 or so a day, 2dpo it only went up by .06. You just want it to keep rising and then stay biphasic

I didn't really breathe easy until this morning

15. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@BadgerMom: woohoo! We have beer in our fridge at work and I'm usually all-in for a beer at work but I'm just not feeling it right now. (sitting here hoping this is a sign...)

16. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@MamaBear87: Thank you for sharing yours! I'll probably get a better idea next cycle when I've been doing it more consistent. It's good that your is still rising right?

17. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsMom: yes you want your temp to rise after o and then stay above your follicular phase temps. But a few dips and rises are totally normal too.
    This is what last month's looked like. Both suggest ovulation happened

18. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@MamaBear87: That's so interesting to see how the Ava bracelet does it. It's your skin's temp, instead of bbt?

@MrsMom: Here's my bbt from October (what I have on hand) so you can compare. Mine tends to rise over three days rather than jump right up, but it's clear that it's definitely trending upwards when I see it. You'll definitely get a feel for it!

19. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@afc061018: it is skin temp. You wear it all night so it's not effected by getting up to pee or waking at a different time which is super nice

20. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@afc061018: @MamaBear87: Thank you ladies for sharing your charts!!! I hope next cycle I can keep better track and hopefully see a solid answer!

I'm having a bit of cramping now. and a fullness feeling. So weird.

21. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

You ladies will understand. I'm 6dpo and had just a bit of spotting. This has happened every cycle so of course I'm freaking out and convinced I'm out. Reassure me! 😭😂😯 I hate ttc

22. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@MamaBear87: TTC is the worst. It just is. Especially when it's month after month after month. I don't know what spotting at 6 dpo means but I hope it's a good thing!

I'm 8 dpo today and I was a raging B today. Pretty much tells me I'm out. High of the day: my husband bought me dollar store pregnancy tests today. He's so in this go-round. Last time he was too nervous to be hopeful.

How early do the cheapie dollar store and Walmart tests work?

23. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: depends on when you implant. Most people do on 9dpo and then you need about 2 days for the hcg to get high enough to show. Some people later some earlier. I likely won't test unless I'm late. The negatives are just too hard to see

My husband was finally legit sad last month when my period was late and it was the worst. I'm so hoping for this month

24. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

I've been taking my temperature for 4 days now and it's been falling for 3. AF is due Friday. Can someone speed this up, please so I can get on with things again? ☹️

25. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Ginaandcorey: with my last baby I was a raging b on 8dpo, which is actually why I tested early at 9 dpo and got a positive!

26. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@MamaBear87: You are not out until AF shows herself, spotting be damned!

27. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@afc061018: i hope so! But man its hard to stay positive when I've spotted every negative cycle 😭

28. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: it's all about comparing the follicular phase to the luteal so I would try not to worry about your temps this cycle as you started mid tww 😊

29. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@LAZB: stop, don't get my hopes up. Ha. @MamaBear87: it's so frustrating. Remind me when AF is due for you? Stay positive! (I say as I'm not... we're so bad to ourselves!)

30. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: next Saturday or Sunday for me. I'm 7dpo currently

31. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

AF showed up today right on time. Boo! I'm feeling better about it than I was a few days ago tho, so that's good.

The positive I'm taking from this cycle is that I really paid attention to my PMS symptoms leading up to AF and I confirmed my suspicions. I really don't have any "tells" until the day before. Yesterday my boobs were sore and I get this "feeling" in my pelvic area that things are changing, like super mild cramps. So anyway, in the words of the very wise *cough cough* Nature Cat... "Onward and Yonward!"

Good luck everyone! We need some more this month!!!

32. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@BadgerMom: af is never a welcome guest 😂 but glad you're feeling better!

I feel like my pms symptoms are different every month just to mess with you

I think most of us are clustered in the middle of the month so hopefully we'll start getting some positives soon!

33. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

I'm over here trying to avoid peeing. Haven't had any more spotting since yesterday morning but it puts me in such a down mood I don't want to see it again 😂😣 tww insanity

34. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

I got a peak reading OPK today! I'm a couple days ahead this month, which means I'll be able to POAS one more time before my RE apt! Sosososo hopeful it'll work this try.

@BadgerMom: Sorry to hear about AF, and you're right, we need some this month!

35. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@BadgerMom: sorry to hear about AF but it sounds like you're in a good place! I'm glad to hear that.

@MamaBear87: avoid it unless you're sure.

@afc061018: excellent news!! FX. Also, do you find the FF app works well? It locks up on me all the dang time and won't show me charts anymore, I had to move to a different tracking app.

I poas today and it was stark white. Other than raging B Saturday, I have 0 symptoms either way. My boobs usually hurt for a week leading up to AF and this month, nothing. This month was also my month of no O pain, though so who knows.

I'm currently CD23. I checked my FF data from my last pregnancy and I had boob pain from CD20, on. I also had nausea from CD25, on. I tested at CD27 and it was +. Bah. I need to stop obsessing.

36. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: oh no there's no peeing on sticks over here! I'm just paranoid there will be more spotting so I don't want to pee at all!

How many dpo do you think you are? If you have a 28 day cycle normally 5 days early is really early. Implantation often doesn't happen until 9dpo

37. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@MamaBear87: 23, with 26-27 day cycles.

38. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@BadgerMom: sorry about af, but way to look at the bright side!

How many times can I look at FF without being considered obsessive? 🤔

39. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: could still be early if you don't know what your usual luteal phase length is. Fingers crossed for you!!

@LAZB: all the time! Haha I feel like I do this at least once an hour. Maybe it will look different now....

40. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

@Marfi: Hey girl, thinking of you... Any news? 🤞

@BadgerMom: Ugh, sorry about AF!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee