Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2018 POAS

1. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

@Mrs Lavender: I tested today and got a BFN, itโ€™s 9dp3dt. Beta is scheduled for Friday. I prob wonโ€™t test again before then.

2. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@Marfi: Keeping my fingers crossed Friday's beta is a big positive for you!

3. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@Ginaandcorey: I haven't had any troubles with FF. Sometimes it takes a moment to load, but I haven't had trouble with it otherwise. Have you updated the app recently? I wonder if that might help.

4. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

@Marfi: Keeping you in my thoughts and crossing my fingers for you!

5. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Marfi: Thinking happy thoughts for you!!!

6. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Marfi: hoping for great numbers on Friday!!

7. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@BadgerMom: Sorry about AF, But i love how positive you're being. I'm trying to log all my symptoms so hopefully that can help me next cycle.

8. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsMom: my symptoms have been different every month I've been paying attention to them. From everything I've read they can change month to month because your hormones aren't exactly the same every month

9. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@afc061018: I went and reinstalled it. I wonder if it's because it's Android and not Apple. Are you on an iPhone?

10. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Marfi: Thinking about you.

@Ginaandcorey: I haven't been having any troubles with mine. But I'm on an iphone.

11. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@MamaBear87: Because TTC isn't hard enough HAHA now our hormones can't even keep it together.

12. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsMom: haha nope everything looses it! Pms and early preggo symptoms are pretty much the same anyway.

I have more cm than usual at this point in my cycle but it's slightly blood tinged so I think I'm out. Not looking forward to my hubby being gone starting Thursday ๐Ÿ˜ญ

13. Kmomartin

grape / 87 posts

Thanks ladies for the info about the LH surging. I even read through the study! I have my initial RE appointment tomorrow and Iโ€™m nervous/anxious/excited to start the next part of the process. Gah!

14. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@MamaBear87: Oh no, How are your temps?

@Kmomartin: Good Luck at your appointment!!

15. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsMom: my temps look great. But they don't usually fall until during/after af so that's not much of an indicator for me. I'm still hopeful just gets harder every month as the stats stack against us

16. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Kmomartin: good luck!!

17. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@Kmomartin: We're seeing the RE for the first time on Feb. 19, so I'll be curious to hear how your apt. goes!

@Ginaandcorey: Yep, iPhone for me.

18. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

My POAS changed, so I thought I'd refresh our dates.

February Poas

POAS Date
    Marfi: 2/6 or 2/9 (beta 2/9)
    Ginaandcorey: 2/9
    Kmomartin: 2/10
    MamaBear87: 2/11
    Mrs Lavender: 2/12-13
    Lazb: 2/12ish
    Yogifish: 2/13
    AFC061018: 2/16
    Mrsmom: 2/18
    Karenbme: 2/23

All the this month! Any updates please reply.

Ms.Mermaid

19. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@afc061018: I ended up Oing way early, so Iโ€™m going to move up my date too. I successfully did not pee on any sticks this morning at 7 dpo, but Iโ€™m not sure how much longer I will have willpower. Iโ€™d like to make it until Thursday at least, so Iโ€™ll make Thursday 2/8 my day.

Tomorrow is DDs third birthday, so hopefully that will distract me

20. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

February Poas

POAS Date
    Lazb: 2/8
    Marfi: 2/6 or 2/9 (beta 2/9)
    Ginaandcorey: 2/9
    Kmomartin: 2/10
    MamaBear87: 2/11
    Mrs Lavender: 2/12-13
    Yogifish: 2/13
    AFC061018: 2/16
    Mrsmom: 2/18
    Karenbme: 2/23

All the this month! Any updates please reply.

Ms.Mermaid

21. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LAZB: you're brave testing at 9dpo! I'm trying to hold out for Saturday, that will be 13dpo for me

22. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MamaBear87: I donโ€™t know about brave, but definitely impatient LOL. I tested positive with my third baby at 9 dpo, so now thatโ€™s kind of my base line.

23. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LAZB: i tested early the first 2 months we tried but I hate looking at the negatives so try to hold out as long as possible.
    I get the impatience. The end of the tww is the worst thing ever

24. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@MamaBear87: @LAZB: 9DPO is so early! That's awesome you got a + that soon! I refused to test early the last time so I didn't test until I got my + on CD28 (the day or day before my period was to arrive). So yeah, the end of the TWW IS the worst thing ever.

25. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: @LAZB said that and I immediately was like....I'm 9dpo I should test ๐Ÿ˜‚ bad, bad inner voice! Although I'm crying like a baby at this is us so must be preggo

26. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@MamaBear87: oh yeah, it's definitely b/c you're pregnant that you're crying at This is Us.

27. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: I've actually found this season to not be that tear jerking for me so you never know ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

28. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

So I stopped the OPKs last week because i was getting no where with them. I've still been temping and yesterday my temp took a dip and this morning it shot way up. FF & Glow switched my O to yesterday.....still so confused. I guess at this point it doesn't matter much, we've BD'd EOD since the 30th including yesterday morning. Hopefully if its correct we caught it. I've been having some major cramping and backpain the last 2 days but i think its just the endometriosis flaring, but my mom mentioned Sunday that maybe I was O'ing.

29. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsMom: im nosy ๐Ÿ˜Š what does your chart look like?

30. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@MamaBear87: I hit something and my lines went away....now I donโ€™t know what happened lol.

31. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsMom: did you have more temp points or you just mean the dotted line?

With you just starting to temp this month is relatively useless for telling when you od. You compare the follicular phase, first half, to the luteal phase, second half to see a biphasic pattern. Upside you've been doing eod so you're covered ๐Ÿ˜Š

32. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@MamaBear87: I meant the dotted line disappeared. I know, I'm taking it with a grain of salt but i thought it was interesting. I hope I can keep it up

33. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsMom: it's really cool to see your temp follow an ovulation pattern but I do tend to obsess over my chart. Makes it almost more frustrating that we haven't gotten pregnant yet

34. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@MamaBear87: I can definitely get that. I look at it multiple times like something is magically going change and it'll spell out "PREGNANT" LOL .

I'm getting kinda weird about having that blank square when we don't BD....Like I want all the squares filled in just in case! I think i'm insane!

35. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsMom: if only!

We've done it every day for 2 cycles and I'm starting to think that's what's wrong. But my hubby pointed out we had sex ALL the time with our first and she was first try so maybe I'm just being crazy thinking his count is bad

36. Ms.Mermaid

kiwi / 745 posts

@MamaBear87: maybe give EOD a try next cycle and see what happens? We only hit O-4, -2, and -1 this cycle, which was less than our other cycles.

37. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ms.Mermaid: I'm assuming my hubby's count is fine as we likely would have had trouble the first go if it wasn't. It's just a small chance every month. And we are very much not out this month! Hoping for a positive ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’™

38. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@MrsMom: I find following my bbt really interesting and addicting. Mamabear87 is right that it takes a couple months to see the patterns. One of my favorite things to do now is open FF and click on Overlay. I "pin on" start and see what trends my temp has.

Looking at your chart, it could be that you O'd yesterday, but I'd wait until you have two or three higher temps to decide for certain. 97.2 is still pretty low, I believe.

39. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@MamaBear87: I'm hoping this is your month!! I was getting exhausted just with our BD schedule! You're my hero LOL

40. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@afc061018: It's very addicting. I did it when I had my first and i knew i was pregnant before i took the test because of it. It was pretty neat....But i've forgotten a lot about TTC since then. I didn't even know if I wanted a second until October and all of the sudden I want one NOW! LOL.
    As Far as temps, my normal temp is always very low. My husband says I'm cold blooded If you touch my skin when i'm hot , my skin is cold. a 99.0 temp is a fever for me.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee