Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2019 POAS

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@SweetCaroline: my birthday is the day after, so I get all of the discount candy πŸ˜‚

2. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

β„πŸ«πŸ·πŸ’• FEBRUARY 2019 POAS πŸ’•πŸ·πŸ«β„

2/4: Chuckles
    2/4: Clementine12
    2/14: FuzzyPeaches
    2/18: Paranundrum
    2/22: Kaohinani
    2/22: Sam's Mom
    2/24: SweetCaroline
    TBD: Creativemomma15

Good luck, ladies!

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ Amazingly Supportive Cheerleaders:
    β€’ Yellowbeach
    β€’ BhBee

3. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Kaohinani: Ha! You know excitement when you know TV U/S!

4. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Lol. You updated the board for @SweetCaroline before I could. Thank you. πŸ’™

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@SweetCaroline: Yeah - No Joke, eh? πŸ˜‚ I like seeing my follies on screen and all but I have never been so excited for a U/S poke and a prod! πŸ€”πŸ€£

6. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: Will we get a live feed from your U/S?

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: I know I share quite a bit, but, um, no live feeds. No one wants to see that (not even me). 😢😱

8. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: Just to clarify - I meant a view of the screen. (And didn't mean to offend.)

9. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: No offense was taken. I figured that you were teasing me since I am so excited, and I do have the propensity to overshare. πŸ™‚

10. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm glad - it's difficult sometimes to read people only by written text.
    And I wasn't even teasing. Your excitement is just contagious!

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: Thank you! I appreciate the compliment.

12. Chuckles

persimmon / 1495 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Thanks for your response. Hopefully the progesterone helps this time. Have your losses been at different times/weeks or have they been at a similar week each time? That's so hard that genetically things have seemed normal. It makes sense then that IVF with PGD wouldn't be an option to consider necessarily.
    My losses have either been early or a blighted ovum (MMC). All of our testing has been normal, except that I had a high AMH. So between that and the type of losses, our RE thinks that I just have bad eggs (essentially). I also had low vitamind D, so I've been on a supplement for that for several months and my levels are up to just about normal. For our last loss, I did baby aspirin and progesterone, but only after 14dpo after my beta showed low progesterone.
    This time, I did Femara with trigger and then progesterone starting at 2/3 dpo. I only ended up with one mature follicle, so we'll see. My beta is 2/11, but I think I'll test a week from Saturday, which would be 13 days after the trigger. I think after one more loss, we'll either stop or do IVF with PGD.
    p.s. @Kaohinani: I messed up my date. it's actually 2/11.

13. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

β„πŸ«πŸ·πŸ’• FEBRUARY 2019 POAS πŸ’•πŸ·πŸ«β„

2/4: Clementine12
    2/11: Chuckles
    2/14: FuzzyPeaches
    2/18: Paranundrum
    2/22: Kaohinani
    2/22: Sam's Mom
    2/24: SweetCaroline
    TBD: Creativemomma15

Good luck, ladies!

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ Amazingly Supportive Cheerleaders:
    β€’ Yellowbeach
    β€’ BhBee

14. Chuckles

persimmon / 1495 posts

@Sams Mom: Thank you!

15. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: Soooo what did they say at the ever exciting TV U/S?

16. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

Whew, I have to catch up with what I missed!

@Kaohinani: I hope the US went well today! You've got lots of us invested in hearing about it!

17. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

AFM: I finally got a blazing positive on Monday, ovulated on Tuesday. Now for the waiting...

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@creativemomma15: It will be tomorrow (8 am) but thank you SO much for the well-wishes! I will update tomorrow.
    Also, YAY for your blazing positive OPKs ... onto the TWW. πŸ‘

@Sams Mom: Nothing yet... U/S will be tomorrow. (I am still super excited though as I want to see if the Follistim is doing what I need it to! πŸ˜‰πŸ€ž) I have had clients this morning so I haven't been on too much. Thank you for updating Chuckles' POAS date. πŸ™πŸ’™

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I had a blonde moment, or hopeful thinking... I thought today was Friday

In other not me news, my friend that finally conceived after 2 1/2 years had her first U/S this morning, and all is well. I am soooo excited for her!

20. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: It is okay, I thought today was Friday as well when I first woke. Not working at the university is messing me ALL up ... My days are a blur of training, children, physician appointments, and all things TTC! 🀯🀣

I am so glad everything is awesome with your friend's pregnancy. I love good news like that! πŸ™‚

21. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Clementine12: How is everything with you?

22. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

totally off the wall... But I've been considering changing my user name mainly for more anonymity... I don't know...
    I did find the thread where you request the change... hmmmmm

23. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: πŸ€” Intriging .... Honestly though, I do not think that many people would be able to extricate your real name and information from your current user name. That and your son's name is relatively popular (see affixed screenshot). IDK, I think what you have is kind of cute and I love it is a hommage to your LO. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ JMO, It is up to you, lady. πŸ˜ƒ

24. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

@Kaohinani: LOL! I'm losing my mind!

25. Clementine12

apricot / 322 posts

@Kaohinani: you're sweet. My work life is super busy this time of year and I'm grateful so I can focus on other things. Fingers crossed for a great appt for you tomorrow. How are you feelong about it?

What DPO do y'all start testing? My POAS date is 11 DPO and arbitrary. I don't want to test too early or go longer than I have to...

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Clementine12: Thank you! I'm glad to read that you have been able to keep busy with work and keep your mind off of the TWW. To respond- This cycle, I will have to test out my trigger OR start at testing 12 dpo.
    I haven't decided yet. My beta will be between 14 and 16 dpo. Normally, IF I do test, I do so at 8 dpo (since I know it will be a BFN) and again after 12 dpo. Of course, I have been prodded to test (my DH and old bestie) at 10 and 11 dpo. Always a BFN, though. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I always set my POAS date for the day of expected AF.
    I am putting a lot of hope and faith that this cycle MAY be better than all the past ones.

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: U/S results!? Since it's finally Friday πŸ˜‚

28. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

U/S RESULTS:

I may be reacting TOO WELL on 75-IU Follistim.
    I had a 5-day AF (longest in years) and 2 days spotting. Even with the extended AF, my uterine lining looks "beautiful" (according to the nurse) and has 3 layers of striations (ooh, cushy! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£).
    Right now, I have FIVE follicles all between 12 and 14.9. She is concerned if we maintain my current dose then trigger, I may OV all of them (Quints, anyone?! 😢πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚) so we may have to lower the dose on meds. They will call me later after receiving Estrodril (E2) levels and reviewing my U/S results a bit further. I may trigger early next week! ..
    Eeeek, SO exciting! πŸ˜ƒπŸ™πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ

As for my TV U/S itself, I have affixed a LABELED picture collage (for @Paranundrum: and @Sams Mom:'s viewing pleasure. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£)

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: bahahahahaha! I mean what other time outside of making babies do you get to/want to oooo and ahhhh over your friends uterus/ovaries.

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I know, seriously, huh?! 🀣 That and things people have peed on (OPKs and HPTs)!!!
    FIVE follicles so close in size is a bit scary. (I hope the RE doesn't cancel my cycle! πŸ₯Ί) I couldn't handle quintuplets (although it is under a 1.6% chance) ... I wouldn't mind twins, though. It would be a "BOGO" bonus! πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

31. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@Kaohinani: Congrats on an all round excellent scan! Happy Friday to you.

32. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Autumnmama79: Thank you! (It was exciting to see how well the follies are reacting to my Follistim injections.) Happy Friday to you as well!

33. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

UPDATE - I AM reacting TOO WELL to follicular stimulation using Follistim. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Received the call from my RE's nurse:
    My E2 is at 528 from 47 (4 days ago). They have reduced my dose to 25-IU (from 75-IU). If some of the follicles do not shrink, my cycle will be cancelled! πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜’😭 My RE will only continue for 3 follicles since he prefers not to do embryonic/fetal reduction (which I respect and I am fine with not having to decide on anyway). πŸ’β€β™€οΈ
    There is still hope but a 65% chance of cancellation. 😒 I go back in tomorrow morning for another U/S and more bloodwork.

I suppose I have to look at this positively as it is a great learning curve for how I do on Follistim and how much to use next cycle. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I need all the luck that this cycle will work out.

34. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

@Kaohinani: Oh no! Wishing you lots of luck that decreasing your meds helps!

35. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@creativemomma15: Thank you.
    I think tonight, I will prematurely wallow in a "taco" salad and an adult beverage (🍷or 🍹) and hope that tomorrow brings better news.

36. Clementine12

apricot / 322 posts

@Kaohinani: Sending and positive thoughts your way!

37. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Clementine12: Thank you soooooooo much. Hoping tomorrow brings better news. 🀞🀞🀞

38. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: wow did I miss some big updates. Btw, not sure if I ever mentioned, but I teach an ultrasound course, so looking at USs is my jam. Like, I’m such a geek I got excited to see one while on vacation.

I guess the good news it you are a responded to follistim. Some women take it and get nearly nothing going on. I know it’s so frustrating though the thought of cancelling this cycle. Let’s just hope everyone behaves.

AFM, still in Greece - not temping but did bring some OPks with me which I haven’t used yet. rE put the ban πŸ™…β€β™‚οΈ on BDing until the 6th anyway since I had that hysteroscopy. πŸ‘Ž My sex life barely has a pulse as-is, and now here I am in Greece in a villa on the Mediterranean and not allowed to β€œenjoy” things. I may say fuck it. 😈

Pictures from today...

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I am o so jealous! That is beautiful!

As to the kabosh on BDing, is it AMA if you and your husband are doctors? Just saying πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Before I encourage rule breaking, what is the risk of some slightly early freak?

40. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: Infection supposedly. β€œNothing in the vagina for 14 days.”

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee