Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2019 POAS

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

So I've had 3 days straight of nearly positive OPKs... on CD 7? But no CM to speak of

2. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Sams Mom: what the heck?! Is this on a batch of OPKs that previously gave "normal" results?

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@SweetCaroline: yea, it's the last 10 or so from my last pack I ordered.

4. Clementine12

apricot / 322 posts

@Sams Mom: that sounds super frustrating. Do you think you'll ovulate early? Have you taken a HPT just to make sure?

5. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Clementine12: no HPT since my period was pretty heavy 2 of the 4 days. This evening's OPK is about the same as the others.

6. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I have O'd as early as CD9. We shall see

7. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Sams Mom: I used to sometimes get that and then by maybe cd8 it would fade out again until the real deal ... I don’t think it’s totally uncommon. But I also always ovulated later (15-17)

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@bhbee: pre fertility meds I was in the CD12 ish area for O with a CD10 once or twice a year. During oral meds, I was CD14-15. Now that I'm not on anything, my body is line what the hell is going on!? With anywhere from a CD9-16 O... 🤦‍♀️

9. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Sams Mom: that’s rough! I started not testing until cd13 or so to avoid the crazy but clearly that wouldn’t work well for your case ... hope it becomes clear soon!

10. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I know we have a big gap to the next POAS board... But we're really dragging here.

11. Clementine12

apricot / 322 posts

So I'm testing daily (shock, I know) and I originally bought Wondfo tests becaise thats what I used with DD. I also bought easy@home OPKs that came with HPTs. The line is way darker on a Wondfo although they both are supposed to measure down to 25 mIU/ml.

Pic using same FMU and taken after 2 minutes.

Weird, right? What are your thoughts? What brand do you prefer?

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Clementine12: easy@home HPTs are SHIT! Their OPKs are great, but the HPTs have so much inconsistencies, like you could dip 4 in the same pee and get different intensities.

13. Clementine12

apricot / 322 posts

@Sams Mom: glad I'm not crazy and wish I would've known before! It's been an interesting experiment at least haha. Do you have a preferred cheap brand?

14. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Clementine12: I actually love Pregmate for OPKs so far, I don't know how their HPTs are, but I do know they've consistently given stark white BFNs every time I've tested (and definitely wasn't pregnant.)

My favorite thing about the Pregmate's is they're wide like the baby dust wondfos, but cheaper. The wide test I think is easier to see variances in than the narrow ones.

15. Clementine12

apricot / 322 posts

@Sams Mom: that's a nice feature I hadn't considered before

16. Chuckles

persimmon / 1495 posts

Well, I don't think I'm going to have good news this month. I am 9dpo and for all my other bfp's, I had noticeable cramping and bloating by now. I don't feel pregnant at all I know it's still early, but I'm not optimistic.

17. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Chuckles: hey, different can be good too. I'm still crossing everything for your sticky bean.

18. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

So kaohinani is feeling a bit better, but had to get fluids at the hospital and had low potassium too. She's hiding out from screen lights for a bit longer, but should be back in a couple days.

19. Chuckles

persimmon / 1495 posts

@Sams Mom: Thanks. I was also telling myself that. The other times I had early positives and cramping and it ended badly, so maybe this is a better sign.

20. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Sams Mom: oh gosh, thank you for the update. I've been thinking of her.

21. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

cycle day 22 for me with no ovulation in sight... it's gonna be another long one!

22. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Clementine12: congrats!!

23. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

@Clementine12: Congrats!

@Kaohinani: I'm so sorry to hear you had to cancel your cycle and that you are dealing with sickness now on top of it all!

@mrskansas: Ugh! Sorry for your long cycle! Being patient for ovulation can be so frustrating!

@Chuckles: Hoping for a positive for you even though you're not feeling it. Every pregnancy can be different so who knows!?!

@Sams Mom: Thanks for keeping things moving here these days! Strange that you've had so many days of positive OPKs. Are you still getting positives today?

24. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

As for me... We took a little mini vacation with the kids this weekend and got back last night. I've been a bit MIA on here. It was nice to get away and have a distraction from the TWW. I had even kind of forgotten what DPO I was... I am 8 DPO and feeling kind of meh about this month. I had a blazing positive on CD 16 this month but I am not feeling very hopeful. We are coming up on my due date for my miscarriage in the beginning of March and I kind of feel like I shouldn't expect anything and just deal with the fact that I will still not be pregnant when that day comes. I feel like I've gotten a bit pessimistic through this all. In other news, my DD is so hoping and praying for me to have a baby girl and for it to "not die in my belly"

Oh, I think my POAS can be 2/10. I'll be 12 dpo.

25. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

❄🍫🍷💕 FEBRUARY 2019 POAS 💕🍷🍫❄

2/4: Clementine12
    2/10: Creativemomma15
    2/11: Chuckles
    2/13: PhillyBaby2013
    2/14: FuzzyPeaches
    2/18: Paranundrum
    2/22: Kaohinani
    2/22: Sam's Mom
    2/24: SweetCaroline

Good luck, ladies!

🙋‍♀️ Amazingly Supportive Cheerleaders:
    • Yellowbeach
    • BhBee

26. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@creativemomma15: they were nearly positive up through last night, then this afternoons looked a smidge lighter. My temps and CM don't indicate O is upon me, so I'm going to chalk it up to a weird streak of hormones.

27. Clementine12

apricot / 322 posts

@creativemomma15: the trip sounds nice, as does a vacation from thinking about your body! I hope the due date passes peacefully for you and your family.

28. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

So I updated on my thread, but not sure if I'll be joining you ladies any time soon or at all. My HCG Monday was already back to 109 at less than two weeks post d&c, but I'm sure we will be taking off a month to get more genetic testing done.

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: at the very least, it's good that it's dropping quickly. That means no retained POC, right? I hope the testing answers questions for you.

We will be here if/when you're ready.

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: and I just went back and read your update.

I'm sorry.

I don't know if knowing helps you specifically, but I really hope you find closure in this. I pray they're able to discern if it was a random event or a potential reoccurrence of genetic issues.

31. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@LAZB: I have been thinking about you and hope you are doing ok. I’m glad to hear your hcg is dropping quickly. I know I felt relieved when mine dropped like that.

32. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

I think I'm 1dpo at last! I'm pretty sure OV was yesterday on CD 16, I had a super positive OPK on CD 15 and there was a 0.2°C temp rise today. I should get the crosshairs on my chart on Saturday.

33. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@paranundrum: YAY! How are you feeling about this cycle?

34. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm not sure, not extremely positive, I guess. It's supposed to be our last cycle trying on our own before setting up a doctor's appointment. I was hoping we would be able to dtd more, but it has been such a stressful week for the both of us, we still only hit O-2 and O. Sounds good, but we have hit the same days before with no results.
    I pretty much have given up hope of succeeding on our own, if it hasn't worked so far, why would it happen now. But that doesn't mean I won't be dissappointed when af comes.

35. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@paranundrum: hey, the finally getting pregnant on your last cycle before you pursue further testing/treatment has to work for one of us. Since I'm being stubborn and putting the RE off until this summer, it has to be you.

36. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Sams Mom: Ha, I'd love for it to work, but knowing my luck...I'd bet on you getting there first.

37. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@paranundrum: how accessible are REs where you live? Like are they few and far between, so you have to travel for them? Or you have to go through referrals to get to one?

I guess I'm just asking is this an easy process for you?

Because the worst part for me is that the closest one is 220 miles away.

38. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Sams Mom: It's not a complicated process. I live in the center of the capitol city and the best doc is about seven minutes walking distance from my home. The biggest hospital you can give birth in is a five minute walk away. The joys of living in a small country, most everything is small scale.
    It's not usually easy to get an appointment to that doc, because the waiting lists are very long, but we have a lot of capable doctors and midwives so you can get an appointment to someone quite fast.
    I did go to that one a few years back though. My plan right now is to write to her directly and see where that gets me. I might get an appointment that way, but if I don't I'd just have to get a check-up by any doctor and I'd probably be referred back to her pretty quickly given my history.

220 miles is a bit more than seven minutes on foot...

39. Chuckles

persimmon / 1495 posts

I'm really regretting not testing out my trigger. I'm 12 days post trigger today, so probably only 10dpo and got this. I know at this point it's probably still the trigger. But I guess it's possible it's a real I guess I'll try again in the morning. I need a shoulder shrug emoji

40. Clementine12

apricot / 322 posts

@Chuckles: fingers crossed!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee