Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2019 POAS

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Totally different topic... But saw a cool photo on one of my Facebook groups. Not sure what surgery this woman was having, but they caught ovulation on high res lap cameras. šŸ˜®

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: That is super interesting to see! At first, a bit grotesque visually bit when one conceptualizes (I chose that word very carefully. šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ Pun, obviously, intended) that this is the process that allows for conception, it is actually awesomely fascinating! Thank you for the share!

3. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: that is amazing! I love seeing that stuff

4. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Temp dropped some today, but nothing drastic. AF is probably on the way though šŸ˜¶

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: OR, it could just be a tiny dip (and not a drop). šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø I'm really hoping you end up with a BFP, can't you tell?! šŸ¤žšŸ€šŸ‘šŸ˜

P.S. the March POAS board is back up and running ... I am so happy that it was fixed.

6. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm tryin to decide if I should take AF precautions for my interview in an hour and a half

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: You know your body. I'm a "planner" so if I even assume AF is close, I wear a pantiliner (or also spelled "panty liner" šŸ˜‚) and pack a tampon and heavier pad. That is just me, though.

P.S. I had written back to your email ... Good luck! šŸ¤žšŸ€

8. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Fibromyalgia flare-up is still "flaring." šŸ„ŗ (Not as bad as a few days ago, though!) I'm hooked up to my TENS machine while checking up on the boards. I loathe hormonal Fibro flares!

9. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: Interesting! This looks so similar to the pictures I received from my ovarian ectopic.

10. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: First and foremost,a totally crappy situation that effing blows. But I'm all for wild medical pictures, so the fact that you got to see it is crazy.

11. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: me too! Yea-it sucked, but was neat to see. Iā€™m attaching it so you can check it out too.

12. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: That is AH-MAZING! Thank you so much for sharing. (I absoutely LOOOVE PROCEDURES especially with PICS!)

13. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Kaohinani: of course! I find them fascinating too.

14. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Sooooo on our way home from dropping stuff off to my husband at work, Sam asked me "Mom, where did my sister go?" Ummm,I don't know what sister you're talking about kid, do you know what you're talking about?

15. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: and that's freaking crazy! Thanks for sharing!

16. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Sams Mom: @Jessiemuller88: Thanks for sharing both of these, super interesting!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee