Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2019 POAS

1. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: Great sign about the job... the POAS... reserving judgement until AF comes. πŸ€”

2. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Sams Mom: That’s great news about the job! Fingers crossed your just early on the POAS.

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

The tiniest of increases today

4. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: grrrrr about the tests, but yay about the job!

5. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: sorry lady, I was so hopeful this time! Although a busted condom is probably not a great way to get knocked up, so hopefully that was the issue

6. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

I got a BFP today. I'm kind of in shock. After being monitored for cancer for 7+ months and not knowing what the immediate future held, here we are.

7. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@SweetCaroline: YAY!!! Congratulations lady!

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

β„πŸ«πŸ·πŸ’• FEBRUARY 2019 POAS πŸ’•πŸ·πŸ«β„

2/4: Clementine12 - (October mama)
    2/10: Creativemomma15 - (October mama)
    2/11: Chuckles
    2/13: PhillyBaby2013
    2/14: FuzzyPeaches -
    2/18: Bees_knees
    2/18: MrsKansas
    2/19: Yellowbeach
    2/20: Paranundrum
    2/23: Sam's Mom
    2/24: SweetCaroline
    2/26: Kaohinani
    No POAS date: MsHangry, Jessiemuller88, Karenbeme
    TBD:
    Drop-In BFP:

Good luck, ladies!

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ Amazingly Supportive Cheerleaders πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ:
    β€’ BhBee
    β€’ Lazb
    β€’ Karenbeme
    β€’ Jessiemuller88

πŸ€«πŸ˜‰ The scandalous "Ooops/One-shot club":
    β€’ Kaohinani,
    β€’ Sam's Mom,
    β€’ Karenbeme,
    β€’ Jessiemuller88,
    β€’ MsHangry

9. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@SweetCaroline: yayyyy! I’m so happy for you! Congrats lady!

10. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@SweetCaroline: congratulations!

11. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@SweetCaroline: Great news, congratulations!

@Sams Mom: Your chart looks good, maybe the dip on 10dpo was an implantation dip, one can hope, right?

12. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@SweetCaroline: OMG Congratulations! I’m so excited for you πŸ˜ƒ

13. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@SweetCaroline: congratulations!!!

14. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@SweetCaroline: Yippee! What kind of test did you use? What DPO are you? Exciting!!!

15. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@SweetCaroline: omg wow!! Congratulations! Best way to finish the month πŸ’•

16. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Sams Mom: @fuzzypeaches: @MsHangry: @karenbme: @paranundrum: @LAZB: @Jessiemuller88: thank you guys!

@yellowbeach: I used a dollar store test followed up by a FRER, 10 dpo.

In retrospect I wish I had waited until AF was late, but fingers crossed for sticky baby!

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@SweetCaroline: Congratulations!!!! πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
    I am so unbelievably happy for you!
    I'm sorry I took a break from HB (* my Fibro flared with muscle aches and a headache ON TOP of a freakishly heavy AF) and missed your announcement.

18. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

To test or not to test. I have 1 FRER and I will not buy more until next cycle. I have Pregmate (25 miu) and OSOM combo (20? miu)

19. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Just FLIPPING test! I do not care with what. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€ž Your chart looks better than it has in FOREVER! πŸ‘ Don't make me wait! 😱

20. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I think I got an indent on the FRER and nothing on the others

21. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Also probably the darkest negative Pregmate I've ever got

22. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: ☹️

23. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Sams Mom: booooo. Also WTF! Sorry, just expressing MY frustration for you.

24. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LabradorLover: mehhh, I was only expecting something because it would be my luck to only do it one day in my window, get the flu, get laid off, and finally end up pregnant πŸ˜‚

@yellowbeach: basically. I'm sure I'll be on the March board in a couple days.

25. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Page 2 of the March board won't load for me 😭

26. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: @Kaohinani and I have been having the same problem. I'm not in with the Mr. and Mrs. to get it fixed though... anyone else?

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: @Sams Mom:

I still can't access the 2 page on the March POAS board.πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ It is some sort of glitch. Even adding a page number to the page address does not fix it. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

@Mrs.Bee: @Mr.Bee: Please, help us with the March 2019 POAS board. πŸ™

28. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm sorry you didn't get a BFP. 😭😭😭

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: @yellowbeach: I posted on the help page πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€ž

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Thanks! πŸ‘πŸ’š

31. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

OK, since the March Board is defective (*I'm going to wait 24 hours and hope the Bee's can fix it), I am announcing that THIS CYCLE IS A GO!!! πŸ™πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜‰ My lining looked good for being on an AF, however, my E2 was a bit high (89) for a CD3 read as the higher end cut-off for "normal" is 75. The RE isn't concerned (due to the fact I am AMA and, obviously, not in my 20's anymore) so, since I responded (in spades) to 75-IU Follistim, I will be taking 50-IU starting tonight. Instead of seeing me on CDs 7 or 8 or 9, they want me back on CD6 (Friday) to monitor folli development and my E2. I "eeeked" with excitement and the nurse's PA told me to go celebrate with a glass of wine ... she said after all have been through in February, I deserve to loosen up and relax! πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I shall take her advice as more of PA's "orders." πŸ˜‰πŸ·πŸΎ
    So wishful and hopeful for this cycle to be a success!

ATTN: @Sams Mom: @Yellowbeach @Paranundrum: @Karenbeme: @Lazb: @Jessiemuller88: @FuzzyPeaches @MrsKansas: @MsHangry:

32. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Sams Mom: Sorry to see your πŸ˜• Hopefully you’ll have better luck in March.

@Kaohinani: That’s so exciting!! Best best best luck in March! 🍷🍷🀞🀞

33. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@karenbme: *big hugs* Thank you! I'm so excited as it was a miracle to hear I was cyst-less and would not have to have a cycle on BCPs ... Now, doubly so, that I've been given the thumbs up to start Follistim (* Next hurdle will be getting to the Ovidrel trigger! πŸ˜‰).

34. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Some days I swear that every woman can get pregnant but me. I know there are a lot of others that struggle with infertility but why must everyone I personally know get pregnant so easily?!
    UGH $#@!%@$#

35. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@mrskansas: I feel for you. While I am extremely happy for anyone who becomes pregnant, I am always a bit melancholic in regards to MY OWN infertility situation. Case in point, before my AF came, a friend of my husband's announced his wife's 5th pregnancy (Mind you, they are both OVER 40! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜±) .... I've been waiting over 3 years for my beautiful #3 and JUST turned 39. Why not ME?!?!?! My AF hit me hard even after ovulating 4 ovum (which none either became fertilized or stuck due to a thick uterine lining). πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I'm starting to wonder IF our third is meant to be. That stated - I always remain positive that it "could" happen bc it DOES happen to others with more fertility issues than my own. Stay hopeful. I'm certain @Sams Mom: @Yellowbeach: @Lazb: and @Jessiemuller88: can all both empathize and sympathize.

36. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@mrskansas: I totally feel your frustration. There have been 4 announcements at my work this month, and my only friend that wasn’t pregnant is one of those 4 ☹️

37. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: It's so unbelievably hard to hear of SO many at once!

38. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@mrskansas: @Jessiemuller88: Like others here, Im with you. I’ve been trying for a year and a half, and in that time I’ve gone from having one or two friends who have kids to one or two friends that don’t have kids. June 2018 was when my first would have been due, and between friends and coworkers DH and I knew 12 people who had babies in May, June, and July. I don’t have anything to say to make it better aside from I feel you on how hard it is.πŸ’œπŸ’œ

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@mrskansas: o, I feel you on all of that!

I have been to first birthday PARTIES, like plural, if babies conceived since we started trying. It sucks. I wish Facebook would let me filter pregnancy announcements sometimes. Like last week alone there was 5, 3 of them on one day.

I know I don't know everyone's struggle or lack of to conception, but I get bitter. I am legitimately excited for people because I love babies, but I get so bitter for a period of time.

I hate that anyone else has to deal with this crap, but know we're all here for a vent.

40. Chuckles

persimmon / 1495 posts

@mrskansas: I totally get it. I have a friend who has a son just a few months younger than my DS, and we bonded partly because we both really wanted second kids but our husbands weren't on board. Her husband changed his mind before mine did and she got pregnant a month before they even planned to start trying. Now her second son is *2 years old* and we're still at 1 kid. Also, the thing that kills me the most recently is seeing anyone out and about (as in, strangers) who have kids really close in age.
    ETA: Or seeing women with very young kids who are also very visibly pregnant. There was a woman at my son's swimming class on Monday who had a maybe 18 month old and she looked to be about 7 months pregnant. Ugh.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee