Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2019 POAS

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I'll symptom spot for my one off chance.

8 dpo
    Boobs hurt
    Tons of creamy CM
    headache
    Irritability

(Last 2 could be the no job part, but πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ)

2. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: I didn't have veiny boobs the month I conceived but they were definitely much fuller/harder! That's the only symptom I had pre-BFP. Fingers crossed!

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom:
    That is amazing that you are having all of that (* Very exciting, actually, as most are preggie symptoms).

Mine are more ambiguous:
    β€’ Veiny breasts
    β€’ Bloating (* I have a 2-pack about the bellybutton but an extended round belly below... #frustrating)
    β€’ Slightly sensitive nipples (* I get it both during the TWW and at the start of pregnancy. Ugh!)
    β€’ Slight cramping
    β€’ I only had 1 zit so far this entire cycle ... normally chin acne brings me 2 or 3. When I was pregnant with DD, I broke out until 12 weeks BUT with DS, I had the most glowing and beautiful skin one has ever seen. This "non-symptom" is confusing at best.

IDK what is going on with me, but, if I test and get a BFN right now, I will be wrecked. #Waiting&Hoping

4. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: Thank you! I just needed to hear whether or not it was a definitive "thing." I hope you are doing well and your pregnancy is progressing beautifully. (I always feel a bit creepy dropping in to check up. πŸ™„πŸ€£)

5. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

To pass the time this evening. Here is my chart... not too promising but at least it looks ovulation did happen. (I hope)
    I do wonder if my BBT thermometer is broken since it gives me 97.60 so many days!

6. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MsHangry: robo temps aren't unheard of. Some women aren't affected by room temp, sleep quality, sleep length, and so on; they just get fairly consistent readings.

7. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: All is well so far! Not creepy at all - I read the POAS board daily still just to check in

8. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MsHangry: Hmmmm. IDK! As far as you are (@ only 9 dpo), your cycle could go either way. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I am so hopeful that this cycle will be a BFP for you. 🀞

9. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: I am so happy for you! 😁 I can't wait until the baby (*birth) update at 38-42 weeks ... as uncomfortable as I am creepy-creeping on the mama boards, I am ALWAYS there to check in on the cute newborn pics of all those of whom I have TTC alongside. πŸ’•

10. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@Sams Mom @Kaohinani: thank you ladies!! I am cautious. It can still go either way (thanks for the literal back of the napkin calculations posted earlier). I did buy OPKs for next cycle. So I’ll be ready

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MsHangry:

12. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Kaohinani: sorry, no veiny boobs for me. They were sore when I got AF and when I was pregnant sooo I’m not really helpful with that. I hope it is a good sign for you!

@Sams Mom: sorry to hear about the sickness going around and your job. Hope you can find something quickly and get better soon! Still hoping for a BFP for you!

@YellowBeach: hoping the best for your upcoming retrieval and praying it all ends with a BFP for you!!

Thinking of all of you ladies who are ttc and poas. I know how hard it is but hang in there!

13. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LabradorLover: Thank you for taking the time to respond! Once again, congratulations on your BEAUTIFUL new addition. πŸ‘ΆπŸ’•

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

SOB, I lied. I haven't had a single zit beyond today (unheard of this far along in my cycle!!!) AND THEN, I used the powder room and spotted ZIT #2!

#LosingHope #ARGH!
    P.S. this is NOT an attractive angle. πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

15. Clementine12

apricot / 322 posts

@Kaohinani: no idea how you're resisting POAS. I'm a pale shade of translucent so that's not abnormal for me day to day - that being said, the veins kind of remind me of what my chest looked like when I was first bfing so I say it's a good sign!

I broke out so badly with DD (girls steal your beauty, you know ) so that could also be another symptom?

All the fingers crossed for you!

16. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Kaohinani: I didn’t notice veinier breasts when I got pregnant, but my breasts are on the veiny side to begin with 🀣 I really hope it’s a BFP symptom for you though!!

Wishing luck and baby dust to all you ladies TTC! πŸ€—

17. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Sams Mom: @Kaohinani: wow you guys! I'm so sorry about the sickness, job loss and fractured foot! Bring on March, huh?! I hope you both recover quickly and @Sams Mom: you find a job you love more than your last one.

18. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

Took a dollar store test last night after a hold. I was 7 dpo, obviously it was stark white. I dont think I'll test again until Sunday eve and Monday AM, which will put me around 10-11 dpo. We'll be out of town with family, so I'd rather wait.

19. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Kaohinani: veiny/swollen breasts are always a symptom for me before I get a BFP. I’m so hopeful for you, and I can’t wait for you to test!

20. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

Wow! I missed a lot last night.

@Kaohinani: I have no input on veiny breasts, I got them at ~8 weeks with my first pg, but never this early. I’m so hoping that changes for you mean good things.πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

@MsHangry: ❀️

I’m still hanging in, didn’t test this morning, but I’m having some lower abdominal pains. Not cramps, more sharp, localized pain. Idk what’s happening, and the only thing I can do is wait. It helps that this work week has been insane.

21. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

22. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: looking good lady!

23. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Clementine12: @starlitsky: @SweetCaroline: @Jessiemuller88: @karenbme:

Thank you for responding!
    Thank you also for sending luck and wishes for a BFP this cycle. To respond to an inquiry on why I haven't POAS since 9 dpo: I can hold off POAS simply bc if it is a BFN, I will be unbelievably upset. It is my 39th b.day 🎈, and I just want to live in the moment and for ONE day, not obsess over ALL things TTC and TWW. I am trying not to obsess over my drop in BBT today and, instead, focus on all things happy (the fact that today is ALSO National Margarita Day 🍹 definitely helps! πŸ˜‰). Imma going to party like it is 1999 (when I was 19) and not 2019 (now that I'm an "old mom. πŸ‘΅") #GoalsForToday. #WashingtonsBDay. #NationalMargaritaDay. #KeepingThingsPositive

@SamsMom: Your chart looks gorgeous! 🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞

24. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Kaohinani: TODAY is your birthday??!?!

25. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@SweetCaroline: Yes, ma'am.

26. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Kaohinani: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸ₯‚πŸΉπŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸŒž have such a great day today, you deserve it!

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@SweetCaroline: Thank you! 😁😘

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY!

The trend in your chart has me betting it will jump to another high for you. Fingers crossed!

Now rock that air boot!

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Thanks, mamacita!

30. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Kaohinani: Happy birthday!! πŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰ I’m also on team Sam’s Mom re:your chart. Even your low temps keep going up. Enjoy your (margarita) day! 🍹

31. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Wowza I’ve missed so much! I can’t begin to catch up, but I will say happy birthday @Kaohinani: !

32. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani:

🎢 Happy Birthday to you 🎢
    🎢 Happy Birthday to you 🎢
    🎢 Your chart looks so lovely 🎢
    🎢 and your belly bump will soon too! 🎢

🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞

33. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@Kaohinani: happy birthday!!

34. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Kaohinani: Happy happy birthday to you!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ I hope you have the best time celebrating today without thinking about BBT, TTC, TWW or any other related acronym. 🀣😝 Lots of hugs! πŸ€—

35. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Kaohinani: happy birthday!!! I hope it’s been a fabulous day! Treat yourself!

36. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@SweetCaroline: @Sams Mom: @karenbme: @LAZB: @yellowbeach: @MsHangry: @starlitsky: @Jessiemuller88:

To all the lovey ladies who wished me a "Happy Birthday" and G/L with this cycle ...

Huge margarita... Because I CAN. (* Drink 'til it's pink! 🀞)

Ate and drank all I could ...

(DH had the entire restaurant sing, "Happy Birthday" as I wore a sombrero! As an introvert, I was 50 shades of red. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£)

... AND, right now I have a SERIOUS "food baby" and feel a bit ill. Today has been spectacular! 😘

@Yellowbeach: Your birthday song made me laugh. I Looove it!

NOW, in a onsie with a small dog giving me oodles of attention. πŸ•πŸ’• Soooooooo FULL!

37. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: love your pics! That’s how I like to celebrate a birthday too!
    Here is my beverage tonight, cheers!

38. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: @LAZB: I wish I could handle tequila, because margaritas are tasty; but I learned long ago that it causes a chemical imbalance in me that makes me an asshole-er. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

New non symptom: can't stand the taste of the food I've made the last 2 days, even though I really like them

40. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: Thanks! Cheers🍹🍹!

@Sams Mom: It was delicious! Something tells me that you being "@sshole-er" would be funny [as long as it was not directed at moi πŸ˜‰). I can only imagine the quips and sarcasm that would come from you.
    As for your non-symptom, I have been going through the same! Of course, I have also gotten it when my P4 was very high (along with my sore boobs and gagging) - A total psych-out for me πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ! But, since this is a new symptom for you, my next question is: When you gonna POAS? πŸ˜‰πŸ€ž
    P.S. Rocked the brace like a star yesterday!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee